Governor > Negan

Governor > Negan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFewK3lDPrs
my.mixtape.moe/hefkxm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree

Yep. That standalone episode was the best thing in TWD.

/did nothing wrong general/

The whole prison/governor arc is the worst part of the entire series, except for all of season 2.

Best actor on the show.

DUDE DUEL WIELDING AUG-47'S AND SHOOTING DOWN ALL OF YOUR OWN MEN BECAUSE I'M SO CRAZZYYY lmao

Are they "our guys?"

What a shitty opinion

First half of season 3 is probably the best run of episodes in the whole show

>ricktatorship
>lori dying
>rick going crazy / imaginary phone calls
>based merle
>gov vs michonne fight
>fighting pits

also the eventual payoff to everything might have come later than people expected but it still delivered big time. "Too Far Gone" is top 3 episodes easily.

>We're not too far gone. i know....we all...can change.
>....Liar.

Still the GOAT scene yet to be topped

Too much plot armor.

Rick killing Shane is still up there for me.

Feel the same way. His solo episodes and the assault was the best shit. He should have lived, lost most of his men and "family, but taken over the prison. Come the Megan war Rick reaches out to him and they team up and rape him and the whisperers.

>mfw watching the first 2 seasons

It seems so different compared to now, I can't explain it. They look so young and humane

I fucking need more of Rick going crazy. Actually I'll take anyone going crazy for fuck's sake

ITT: Showfags

Carol is pretty crazy

This.
We've only seen about 6-8 minutes of Negan, of course the Governor is better. Not to mention Negan can't say 95% of the shit in the show that makes him Negan, so the Governor will probably always be better...in the show at least.
If you read the comics you'll see how "The Governor > Negan" turns into "Negan > the Governor"
The Governor is really, and I can not stress this enough, REALLY gay in the comics.

But I want someone actually going crazy and seeing shit, not pussing out and crying all the time

Aren't they doing two versions? Like when its released on Netflix and Blu Ray, it will be uncensored?

Yeah.. but I can't wait for Cred Forumss reaction when they meet beta

Beta clearly has some issues. Can't wait for him to go even more crazy once we get more into the whisperer war

What's the name of that haircut?

Lad I doubt it, I could be wrong, but that's a LOT of acting he's gonna have to do, so I don't think so.

I'm just talking about the cuck memes that will flood the board.

I can't wait for the Negan v beta showdown coming up next week. I hope they don't focus on other characters and keep us waiting for another month

Dang... I swear I heard that somewhere. Idk... oh well.

He should've been called The Mayor.

Negan swears so much in the comics that if they censored it on the show it would be like watching Jerry Springer.

The uncensored Negan scenes are on the blurays, the one for season 6 is already out and Jeffrey Dean Morgan confirmed in an interview that they're doing it for most of his scenes.

YouTube, but cam footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=eFewK3lDPrs

Direct feed, but you'll have to download it:
my.mixtape.moe/hefkxm.mp4

Also, kudos to JDM for finding a way to inflect "holy fuck fucking fuckedy fuck" that isn't as lame as it seems on paper. The look on his face makes it seem like it just comes out.

So did they film his scenes twice then?

I'm one of the few who only watches TWD on netflix after it has been released, I'm planning on watching the premiere with my bro just to see what happens, but I was actually JOYED when fucking Governor's theme started playing the middle of season 4(? I think that's the right one?) and season 5 when he showed up in the tyrese episode. I loved everything about him. ;_;

Holy tits

You mean nick from fear the walking dead (:

More or less, but they reuse some of the broadcast version's takes for the lines that don't have added swearing in them. The cuts give them a lot of freedom with that. You still get some alternative takes on a few non-swearing lines though, it's kinda neat to see the different delivery and how that changes the scene. "I'm not growing a garden" was more jokey in the broadcast version, but more stern in the uncensored version.

>he still watches The Redding G[e]ag