What are some good movies for those of us with high IQ's?

What are some good movies for those of us with high IQ's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyE7ogV0kB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bresson

>mrw two much wit to give a shit

Primer, desu
I don't mean watch it, anyone can watch it. I mean to watch it and understand it, enjoy it, and get the themes.

I don't actually watch movies, I'm far too enlightened to waste my time on that.

>high IQ's
>IQ's
>'

Bravo redditor.

A Beautiful Mind

The Assassin

>Cred Forums having the highest iq
This shit board should be even lower than Cred Forums

Inception

>self reported

How do you pronounce IQ?

Only because you brought the average down when you posted.

>How do you pronounce IQ?
youtube.com/watch?v=nyE7ogV0kB4

ick

Electric Dragon 80000 V.
Wild At Heart
Phantom of the Paradise

Realism is for boys
Formalism is for men

ayyy q(t)

Neon Demon

I actually doubt any of those boards has an average IQ below 100, with the only exception being Cred Forums or Cred Forums maybe.

But then again Cred Forums is obviously not that high.

Batman V Superman

My gf posts on /cgl/, can confirm they're fucking dumb and so is she.

>tfw to intelligent for Cred Forums

>Average IQ Per board
>Per
>board

bait

The chart is made up bogus, but IF it was real it'd be showing that the boards with the most trolls has the lowest IQ

>to
>intelligent

Synecdoche, New York

>this fake ass image

lmfao, how the fuck would you even get these stats negro

>have an IQ of 136
>grew up on borderline poverty raised by a mentally ill single mother
>am now a 23 year old NEET with severe mental problems and probable mild autism

aint life grand

How do they even calculate this shit

It's an anonymous imageboard

Cred Forums having the most trolls

I don't know enough about Cred Forums to refute this but for some reason that just doesn't sit right with me.

>the average /lit/ user is literally and categorically a genius

They probably believe this.

Cred Forums is literally tumblr 2: Cuck boogaloo

inˈteləjəns kwōSHənt

I actually made this chart like four years ago, and originally /lit/ was on the bottom. Some asspained faggot there rewrote all the boards and added the last column with /lit/ as off the charts.

>nuh uh! u thenk where stopid but where ackshilly supir smert, see dis lien is WAY biggur then the othirs

>they probably believe this
Maybe 2 or 3 years ago they would have. Now the place has more shitposting than Cred Forums half the time. Some of it's pretty great though. Gassposting and Bloomposting are probably the funniest things on this site when done well.

You can always tell charts like that are made by Redditors.

>Cred Forums are meany racists... 94!
>but Cred Forums lets me banepost and they have hella cool got threads... 117! :^)

Cred Forums is gullible as fuck m8, it's full of retards, and i'm more Cred Forums than Cred Forums itself

Cred Forums on suicide watch

Lawrence of Arabia
And yes you have to sit through the black screen orchestra

If you didn't like the movie, or at any time feel like you are getting bored, it probably means you are dumb as shit

It's all ironic shitposting redditor friend.

>Cred Forums are meany racists... 94!

But they are.

The interesting concept is that racists is that they're autistic about statistics and read a lot books...but they're actually functionally stupid.

Their brain is constantly being wiped after being so scared of (blacks, jews, muslims). Never ending cycle.

Sure thing jew.

94 actually sounds about right. Highest I'd go is 98.

Cred Forums though is way off. There's no way we're much higher than Cred Forums

We're 117 if we exclude crossposting faggots like you

The films of Wes Anderson

>Cred Forums at 117

Funniest joke I've heard all day. I can believe Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums

>ipleb BLACKED poster thinks he's not the IQ bottomless pit of the board

How do they measure the iq of shitposters?

But you are being racist against racists
There is such a thing as irrational fear and we're is irrational fear there is the media trying to manipulate it so the political elite can get away with passing laws that benefit nobody but themselves
Plus the people take the moral high ground are almost always the first ones to break their own rules because they don't think of themselves as creating rules for everyone but everyone else and they are except
Ultimately fear is a tool for control and the only thing you should fear is the people trying to get control

eye que?

>

Did I strike a nerve?

Have you ever been on Cred Forums for more than a few minutes? There are plenty of coherent people, but it's filled with shit. People wanting to confirm their biases, believing theories just because it suits their preferred narrative, posting images of good looking German men like they're thoroughbred horses. Sure, people "fighting racism" will prefer to think of racists as stupid; doesn't mean there aren't tons of dumbasses on Cred Forums.

I'd bet the creator of the image did it to trigger Cred Forumslacks. No other board would take it as such an insult.

this but read his notes on cinematography first. bresson was an absolute master.

>/sci/ that high
but all it is is .99999 = 1 posts and homework posts

this post is 100% correct

also I am really smart and I post on many boards like most people so these charts are stupid bait anyway

>Cred Forums 94

No way Cred Forums is that high. Cred Forums is 90 at best.
Cred Forums is certainly dumber than Cred Forums

Cred Forums is hilariously easy to troll

just post a pro-hillary thread and watch a bunch of people get rectum ravaged