Cred Forums I've been drinking and haven't cried in awhile. I have been feeling emotionally distant and deprived...

Cred Forums I've been drinking and haven't cried in awhile. I have been feeling emotionally distant and deprived. What is your go to movie when you need to get a good cry in? pic related is usually my go to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHIuqnhadUY
youtube.com/watch?v=XEKSCwA38L0
youtube.com/watch?v=a8W44OvV8mQ
vimeo.com/98244658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Equestria Girls

>TELL ME IM A GOOD MAN

Sorry I didn't specify, but I'm not a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHIuqnhadUY

i cry evertime

It's even sadder when you realized what they died for

youre in for a rude awakening OP...

youtube.com/watch?v=XEKSCwA38L0

>

I'm not memeing: Speed Racer.

Fuck movies. Just imagine a better scene. I like to re-imagine how i'd do movies like Last Airbender or Ender's Game. There's a lot of potential there.

>tfw 1 hp

youtube.com/watch?v=a8W44OvV8mQ

>ic related is usually my go to.

Direct correlation between how easy a country falls for hollywood propaganda, and how many wars they start.

I don't even care if it is propoganda, if your not balling when he says, tell me im a good man, well then.

go fuck yourself.

BLUE VALENTINE

REQUIRM FOR A DREAM

TOY STORY 3

CLICK

Turner & Hooch

that scene is fucked up because I did waste my life

Every bit of the ending.

at least a whole squad of soldiers didn't sacrifice themselves for your sake!

You're a fucking moron if you think the people who actually make sacrifices in war are the same people who start them

>BLUE VALENTINE

fucking this

Try "It'a Such a Beautiful Day".

When the team tapes him up in the shed and molest him was the first time I ever felt really depressed and angry at a movie. When he finds out his mom died and goes on a rampage crying was the first time I ever got choked up by a movie. The end when he chooses to just stay at the school and with the football team forever and then the pictures of the real guy was the first time I actually had tears run down my face. I've never full on cried from a movie unless I was already depressed and just used the movie to cover up my real problems and insecurities. Lord of the rings or forrest gump are good for that. My ma cries at Selina every time it's on TV like 10 minutes in.

If this made you cry you're actually a homo. The one with the little girl going to the future and outernet with her clone offspring was way funnier, cuter, and more neuron intoxicating.

s there a more based youtube channel then collative learning?

Beautiful mind makes me choke up. End of last samurai. Also its oretty hard to hold back man tears for FREEEEEEEEDOM.

I'd like to add that while I really liked the Кino, I probably don't want to watch it again.

marley and me :(

Synecdoche, New York

watch this video if you liked saving pvt ryan
vimeo.com/98244658

Rover
Road to Perdition
The Road

What alphabetical list did you look through to find these?

IN THE MNOOD FOR LOVE