What are Cred Forums's thoughts on this?

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on this?

meh

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

burton hasn't directed a good film in like a decade and all his shit looks like HDR garbage now.

2.5 / 5

Children's movie.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
what did he mean by this?

God, that's an awful poster

I dunno OP, I have no interest in seeing it. I gave up on Burton after the unfortunate experience of seeing "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D

Wtf I hate x-men now.

Asa is an even worse actor than those kids from Stranger Things.

His kind of the discount version of Kodi Mcphee.

Who is kind of ugly now because of puberty but still the much better actor.

Looks fucking insufferable. I've gotten so tired of that faux-Gothic aesthetic he does. Not trying to jump in on the race drama, but I have no interest in another fucking movie about milk-faced autists with fake British accents being droll and quirky in a creaky mansion. Fuck that shit, fuck everything about it

I liked it, just for Eva Green.

You see her tits in it, I don't understand why nobody is talking about this

Any Eva /ss/?

Looks like literal shit and Eva Green is a fucking dumb whore who sucks out all of the charisma in everything she stars in.

She ruined sin city 2 and peeny dreadful, I am sure this flick will not be better.

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

why isn't there a shitstorm over this post

i haven't been so confused since the [color=blue]blue[/color] velvet post

STOP THAT SHIT YOU FAG

I DON'T LIKE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT

I thought this movie was PG-13?

How would they allowed that?

Really? I thought this was a children's film, who the fuck did they make this movie for?

I'll watch it as long as there aren't any black people in it.

>talking shit about /ourgirl/

She was one of the only good things about this flick

>I don't understand why nobody is talking about this
She shows her tits in every movie she does, m8

This desu senpai
At least Depp isn't in it....or does he make an hilarious cameo?

>a tim burton film that stars Green as female lead instead of HBC
might actually be good

The invisible kid is black. Also, Sam L. Jackson.

She didn't show them in White bird in a blizzard user.

I knew the twins were gonna come out to have some overpowered ability towards the end.

Yet they don't actually use it but once...

>I have no interest in milk-faced...(actors)

I think I smell fried chicken.

The only decent thing he ever directed was A nightmare before christmas

He didn't direct a nightmare before christmas

i'll watch it, and look forward to doing so

but it must be getting difficult to make movies with an the audience he's looking for because of so much great animation out there

She's rather attached to the corpse of a dead boy.

this is so photoshop

I found the lack of diversity in the film problematic. Tim Burton and company really need to check their privilege. I wish Hollywood would stop telling stories from the perspective of a cis white male. What about all the talented black directors, or female directors, who got passed over to make this film?

No I'm actually white and I'm not bothered at all by an all-white cast. I'm saying that he seeks out actors that look like the inbred cousins of British royalty, and proceeds to cake their faces with makeup to make them even fucking whiter. It's not the race that bothers me, it's all just part of that frilly-dresses-and-fake-accents aesthetic. I just don't get the appeal at all, and Burton's trod this ground so many times now that he must be sick of it too

Eva Green is not what's wrong in Sin City 2 pal.

>diversity
No user, only white can be monsters.

Yeah I remember that. Everyone lost their shit the day of, but then it seemed to never be mentioned again aside from (You).

The film was already awful, but then Eva Green appeared on screen and then it took a nose dive. She is cringe city in whatever she is in.

>What about all the talented black directors, or female directors, who got passed over to make this film?

they're only 13%

they're really over represented

lmao Helena Bonham Carter got snaked by this bitch. Stole her gimmick, her husband and all her future roles.

Ed Wood and Mars Attacks are legitimately good.
Scissorhands is pretty good too.

>The invisible kid is black
>The black kid is invisible
kek, the SJWs must be having a field day with this

Scissorhands and Batman.

This. I like his Batman movies too. And Beetlejuice, and Sleepy Hollow. Honestly he was pretty good throughout the '90s. Planet of the Apes was his first real piece of shit, and he's been wading deeper into mediocrity and irrelevance ever since

If you don't want goth stuff just watch another director. Why should Burton change his aesthetic just to make someone else happy?

He shouldn't, and I do just watch other directors. I'm literally judging a film by its cover, I haven't seen this. Don't take my bitching too seriously

There's just something about this whole style that gets right under my skin though, I get a little angry just looking at this poster. Watching the trailer would probably raise my blood pressure

Why can't we have Idris Elba in the role of a white english young girl? It's the current year!

hbc?
hapaa big cock?

We can.

Helena.