I propose that OOOUUUUU becomes the new What? No Way!

I propose that OOOUUUUU becomes the new What? No Way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjP_IoxCHU
youtu.be/HrLrW5_IaAM
youtube.com/watch?v=A1Cw7HoVrOE&feature=youtu.be
codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-288-4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u65ARr-1VDU&feature=youtu.be
vimeo.com/user49772404
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE
vimeo.com/33793616
youtube.com/watch?v=Au4_EdPwTkE
youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want this thread anymore

thank you for this experience

I like this thread

what are you talking about

>OMGGGGG like this is sopo awkward and embarrassingggg *puts hand up effiminately*

Exterminate candyasses

I love him playing dumb about the dick pic

it would help if you like drew him badly in paint and combined him with one of the hundreds of shitty forced memes on this board

*record scratch*

thanks, lori

I couldn't understand a single word in the middle of his sentences.

>That moment when you realise you fucked up

neither could hansen, visibly

Poor Hugh. I didn't know his son was a pedophile.

>"I live here! Me my mommy and my daddy..."
>looks at audience
>laugh track

>Do you live by yourself?
>No, I live with my three dogs

what.

just sitting here, waiting for the pedo defense force to show up

it's fun to watch the same people get blown the fuck out over & over again, they're mentally ill on some level aside from their lack of control around children the way they idolize and sympathize with these creeps that get caught, almost like people who write serial killers to confess their love and shit

it's kind of weird desu

Jose honestly handled the situation better than 99% of the guys on TCAP.

I wonder if he really believed his own lies.

nobody handles that situation "well" user

Fags have dogs instead of children.

Reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjP_IoxCHU

idk if the pedo defense force is on Cred Forums

lol is this your first hansen thread?

*whispers "entrapment"*

i have summoned them

first hansen thread on Cred Forums

I usually only come here when a big movie is released for the memes

haha oh boy, you're in for a good time

shame OP didn't do a proper general, there would have been waves of shit flinging long before your arrival, probably would have avoided the thread entirely

whether or not these people are scumbags. You have to analyze the situation correctly and realize that what they are suggesting is that 13-14 year olds have literally zero responsibility or culpability for themselves.
All these "predators" were baited and invited to the houses.
If these were real scenarios the I would say the 14 year old deserves whatever they get.

He didn't do anything, he a good boy.

>Killkit
>Worm
>Boss Papi

What is his pedo nickname?

please observe our first defender of the evening heredinnadu nadda

They hate but they broke tho

What's funny is that Jose probably thought he was on one of those dudebro YouTube "social experiments" thanks to that obvious decoys awful acting, then wham, enter Hansen.

>we're at Amoeba music today and this is 'what's in my bag'

youtu.be/HrLrW5_IaAM

Rekt.

Only Californians will get this.

i'm australian

Well? If you are all so perfect, what would you say in this situation?

I wouldn't put myself in a situation like this since it's illegal.

nothing, because i'm not so incredibly retarded as to end up in such a place

i mean, you have to be astronomically stupid to find yourself in that situation (this is my reasoning for all the pedos who rush to defend these POOR SOULS, because they're also just that fucking retarded, and are scared they might find themselves there sooner or later, so spend time in these threads trying to come up with compelling arguments just in case, like venting about their future almost)

i remember seeing that a long time ago and thinking how much more creepy and fucked up this guy was than anyone i've seen in front of hansen

i legit think this type of pedo would rush him, because they are clearly very much missing something

I met a 17 year old. She wanted to bang. I waited a couple months till she was legal and I banged her.

I am not a horny moron that would throw my life away like these idiots.

16 is legal age idiot

"Please, have a seat." it'll fuck Hansen up good

Say nothing and leave. Don't speak to the cops either. Get in contact with lawyer asap.

>Everyone does stupid shit
>No one is perfect

Man tried to fuck a child, he didn't dent a car or miss a birthday party.

Not where I live. 18 is legal. Also if they catch you traveling to another state for the sole purpose of having sex with someone, that is a crime (I think).

They are mentally ill and led on by grown men who know what they are doing in ways that actual children would never lead on strangers. The more I see this show, the more I'm convinced that most of these guys have never had a successful encounter with a young girl and the more it bothers me that this sensationalist shit exists.

Revenge fantasy is such a cop out. Take some guy that no one likes and maybe it reminds the audience of someone they know that they wish they could have fucked up and then humiliate him on TV and call the cops.

It's a premise that's pretty much designed exclusively for beta male fags who were bullied in school and never had the courage to fight back. So now they watch the media set up villains and knock them down again so they feel like there's some justice in the world.

Don't call anybody

>so unconvincing that the predator literally has to ask to see ID
Has this ever happened before? Dell was a grown ass woman and all she had to do was throw on a baseball hat. I dont think she ever stayed close though.

>made some brownies
>clearly pre made brownies

She's a liar and a cock tease

I have a theory for why pedos go for children rather than adults their age.

They can't mentally handle being in a relationship with someone of comparable intelligence to them. The idea of that intimidates them. They're usually low self esteem losers who would have no chance getting girls their age. So instead they go after children. Children don't complain much, and they don't know how to tell if a guy is a bottom of the barrel loser.

You can't be this stupid.

They're clearly Little Debbies and this is entrapment.

My god, this decoy's acting, I literally cant

"Why dontcha come look at this, my dad made this."

>points at the fucking counter top

also statistically low iqs

wtf that guy doesn't look anywhere near 13

>y-you're all just..just..B-BETA MALES..! YEAH!

says the guy white knighting and sympathizing with pedophiles
see above for further examples of real mental illness
they look like those little 25 cent brownies you could buy back in the day after school or some shit seriously
my theory is that experience is the intimidating factor, they don't know how to get on with a woman their age, are terrified of poor performance, pre-mature ejaculation, not knowing how to get her off, etc. where they don't have to worry about that with a kid, have poor self-control with regards to urges, one thing leads to another

that's just for some though, like that one guy that chris caught basically copped out to was his case, the rest are probably just really genuinely retarded and fucked up like this fella who necked himself apparently, as all people "suffering" from this condition should

Damn this guy takes the crown on being the biggest weirdo. Fucking creeper

he clearly panicked. 13 yr olds usually don't have athletic bodies, military haircuts and widows peaks. the guy probably though he was going to be killed by a vigilante group or something. in the old ones, the decoy ducks out pretty early, not sure why they made him stall for so long. maybe Hansen was taking a shit in the back

He doesn't have one. He has the honor of being the first predator less creepy than his decoy.

So grooming an underage girl for sex and waiting until she is legal is fine? Nothing predatory about that as long as it's legal, right? American logic at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

What the fuck were they thinking with this decoy

>He has the honor of being the first predator less creepy than his decoy.

but this isn't possible

his nickname should be some amalgamation of the fucked up faggot sounds he made when he realized his life was circling the drain with chris' hand on the flush

Might as well just get a short old lady and have her put on a Halloween mask.

hello

>What is college
Was in college. I was 20, she was 17. Waited two months and boom. Legal.

It would have been grooming if she was incapable of making complex decisions on her own.

He looks like Cam Gigandet. I have no idea why they thought a 19 year old could pass for a 13 year old unless he had Andy Milonokis syndrome

>It would have been grooming if she was incapable of making complex decisions on her own.

this guy gets it, the other guy is doing his best mental gymnastics to make it look like anyone with a shred of common sense is on the same playing field as a bunch of dudes trying their hardest to fuck literal children

Thanker

Reminder: Chris Hansen is the predator

>keeps dick pics on his phone
>Kitchen is his kill room
>eats the snacks

I wonder how many back-up he has of all the "evidence" he collected on his personal hard drive.

>"What'd you bring me?"
"I--I didn't, I brought dinner for myself, sorry"

His pedo name should be 3-Dog

>but this isn't possible
That mommy daddy line was pretty creepy and it doesn't help that he looks old enough to be one of the predators, he could pass for the same age as 2Wordz

What? Now way!

What a fucking asshole, seriously

should have used reviewbrah when he was 18

>tfw you get caught by hansen and they edit out that look of visible, if conflicted relief when hansen walks in, rather than 20 frat boys with baseball bats.
>tfw you get arrested and, just making sure, you ask if you're being arrested, and you aren't sure if you're relieved or not, for the alternative was getting 20 guys 20 bat'd then, if you were lucky, dumped a the hospital and possibly resuscitated.

I'm glad I'll never know that feeling.

Wow any normal person knows to tilt the glass so less carbonation builds up.
Not pour straight down into the glass.
What a fucking loser.

But she was underage when she made the decision to have sex with you, thus according to the law unable to make complex decisions on her own. Why were you even contacting this underage girl? Why were you talking about sex with her? That's illegal. You essentially solicited sex from a minor, even if you didn't act upon it, that's a criminal act.

>ITT: Bootlicker authoritarians enjoy watching their fellow autists get their lives destroyed over bird-dogging some eager tail

>Brownies have Walnuts

DROPPED

How'd he get away with it

>17
>not legal

where the fuck do you live.

Besides, AoC is all about that imaginary line when the state decides neither they nor the parents are responsible for the decisions of a person anymore.

>he doesn't like nuts

What are you? Some kinda fag?

I refuse to believe that you can open up a casting call for college aged theater students and the most boyish looking twink you could find is just the world's tallest manlet

veryfastjewmolestingatincrediblyhighspeed.jpeg

I hate cops, but I love seeing how BTFO you pedo white knights get in every thread.

>implying

I don't think there's been a smoother pedo on the show honestly

it's probably because gays have female brains i.e. they're experts in manipulation

I guess to be safe you should probably just never have sex, since everyone you could have sex with was a minor at one point in their lives, and who knows how interwoven their current attraction to you could be to their psychology during adolescence

better just to not risk it

Where I live is irrelevant, user clearly mentioned here
that where he lives the AoC is 18.

>Durr I dunno

holds up so good

great job not addressing anything.

>I guess to be safe you should probably just never have sex

way ahead of you pal.

> stop holding my actions against me!

wew

Nobody is discussing anything with you, fucking retard. You didn't even read the reply chain to the post you were replying to.

He must be fun to play poker with.

neither did you faggot

i bet you sperg out when there's beans in chili

Great job trying to move the goalposts. But let me address everything quickly
>AoC is all about that imaginary line when the state decides neither they nor the parents are responsible for the decisions of a person anymore.
If that line is imaginary, then what's the difference between what user's doing and what the creeps on Hansen's show are doing?

holy fucking shit dude

>it's another "Anons praise mob mentality and entrapment" episode

Cred Forums Pass user since April 2013

> entrapment

You are an absolute moron.

> Jurassic Park
> Bright Orange
> Faggot

These are all viable options

Jared Jr

I'm not white knighting pedophiles. I couldn't care less if the cops launch sting operations and pick up these same guys.

I just think it's a shit show. It's funny in small bites, but the whole premise is pretty much:
Everybody hates pedophiles, so let's make a show where we humiliate them on TV and give audiences the revenge that they haven't been able to get in their own life.

It's simple exploitation. It's no different to a shitty low budget horror film throwing in a bunch of topless girls. Chris Hansen is not some crusader for justice, he's just trying to get paid.

George Rim-A-Man

You want to know the difference between trying to fuck what is 2 months from an adult an an adult pretending to be a child is?

To be fair, gays have been trying (and generally succeeding at it) to fuck young boys since the dawn of time. It's not like this would be a surprise. Gays get a free pass when it comes to their obsession with young boys. The minute a straight man says that a 16 year old is attractive (legal in most of the world), he's a monster though.

When is a straight white male not a monster, though?

Can he be baneposted?

Isn't this the guy who literally admitted to fucking i.e. raping a 15 y/o boy in his interrogation?

>people are defending him
Anyone confused? I thought normies hated pedos.

He's a gay pedo. Normies get confused when the pedo is a fag because it's part of their culture to fuck little boys and normies don't want to appear homophobic.

apparently even normies know shits fucked up when an adult pretends to be 13 and then gets people sent to jail for talking to them.

The slippery slope of degeneracy my friend. Where will it take us next?

Hello darkness.

kek

This guy killed himself (thank god)

What I don't get is if the 30yo is talking to another 30yo who's roleplaying a 13yo, how is this pedophilia?

For all we know he's playing the role as well.
No kids were harmed and it's bullshit.

Let's say I have a bar, hey everyone come and have a free drink on me.
However, no one knows this but I have a squad of police ready to arrest every single person who walks out for public intoxication.
Same shit, it's bullshit.

These new Hansen threads are so comfy. Love you guys.

>ywn molest reviewbrah

>ywn rape reviewbrah
>ywn force him to review the video of his rape

Israel

>DUDE ENTRAPMENT LMAO

>*gets v&*

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT GOY

>he harrassed us for months

i fucking hate semitics so much

>you will never get to brutally rape Chris Hansen

i think in some states its illegal to come with intent to fuck an underage person, so them showing up at the house is a crime even if no kids were actually involved

They don't run the stings in any state where they need to prove intent. They only run the stings in states that have laws built specifically around criminalizing what is said over the internet.

It's America, there's nothing to get, they can just arbitrarily arrest you for whatever reason, especially if it makes for good television. Cops constantly shoot people just because they're black. inb4 muh freedom, muh constitution, etc.

That sounds like something a pedophile would say.

What? No way!

>No mister, I really am 13
>I love my mommy and daddy so much

I hope they keep using him as decoy just for the memes

As soon as the decoy wouldn't come see me outside, I would leave, and if I got arrested not say anything and ask for a lawyer. Oh and never send dick picks to underage kids. I would lure them with subtetly and if I could not online.

I believe you are 2 years old.

Do you want to fuck?

In the places where hansen and perverted justice (and whoever else) runs these stings, I have committed a criminal offense.

Also you have very good grammar for a 2 year old.

Discarded.

I'm not acting 2 years old nor do I claim 2 years old.

Point discarded.

they've chased people down who didn't even drive all the way to the house. For the stings are built around statutes that criminalize shit said on the internet.

Getting them in the house is just for the ability to film them without their consent and publicly shame them.

That doesn't matter, what does matter is not getting charged. It would immediately be thrown out in court with a half decent lawyer and you won't appear on television. GG.

Doesn't matter. If they can prove that I believe, right now, that you are two years old, even if you are in no way acting the way a 2 year old would act (or type), which they can, as I have directly stated this, for I believe you're simply trying to avoid getting banned for being 16 years too young to post on Cred Forums, I am commiting a criminal act by asking if you would like to fuck. tell me your address so I can come to your house and be publicly shamed for trying to solicit a toddler online.

If a decoy operation invites you to a house, you've already committed one or more crimes. They can get a warrant for ISP subscriber information pretty easily and just track you down the old fashioned way. But getting you to (or even near) the house lets them avoid that bit of minor difficulty.

Tribalism is still alive and well, people are a lot more forgiving of shit if they know the person especially if they are invested in them.

I hope they put him in a wig.

No way he could be worse.

Doesn't matter really, this is how people didn't get charged in the old show. You actually didn't commit a crime which you need to be in the sting house to be charged with.

Either way you are fucked, but you will get it thrown out if you don't talk, say shit, plead guilty, or walk in the house.

Even if you walk in the house just don't say shit and ask for a lawyer.

Nope. Getting them to the sting house is just for the sake of cementing a link to the chat log. None of the crimes stings like these are build around charging people with are directly related, at all, to any sort of physical presence anywhere.

No you fucking idiot, they message someone they believe to be underage, propose sex (decoy never initiates), usually sends pics or cam their dick (illegal) and then show up at a house that they believe contains a minor with the intent on having sex.

If you think there's no crime taking place you're a complete retard and a pedo enabler.

>What's funny is that Jose probably thought he was on one of those dudebro YouTube "social experiments" thanks to that obvious decoys awful acting, then wham, enter Hansen.

Do you think he was happy when he saw Hansen?

Dude cases have been thrown out for this very reason. This is why cops try to trick them into waiving their right to the 5th amendment, they want them to confess because they know the prosecution's case will be flimsy at best.

Look it up.

Jesse Velez is not easly fooled

youtube.com/watch?v=A1Cw7HoVrOE&feature=youtu.be

kek

Wouldn't they have been better off getting some flat chested 19 year old girl to play the boy?

That dude is a manlet, but he looks older than me and I'm 30.

>that walking abomination is engaged and I don't even a gf

I bet you don't like oatmeal raisin cookies either, faggot.

Manchild detection 101 is when they still have childish dislikes of nuts or raisins in appropriate foods.

Getting engaged to another gay man is not as hard an achievement as you seem to think.

Those cases where ones where they had to prove some messy, non clear crime.

Online enticement of a minor, which is what the show is built around, clearly criminalizes asking "underage people" (who don't even need to exist) if that want to fuck.

codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-288-4.html

Just look at that fucking shit.

This. It blows my mind how many of those guys actually start yapping and admitting to everything right there on the spot. Just turn around and leave, Jesus Christ.

Getting engaged just means you're ready to get fucked over like Brendan.
You don't wanna end up like him do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=u65ARr-1VDU&feature=youtu.be

>le plead the fiff meme
Dude, it's just in your interest to cooperate. The cops are the ones that are going to talk to the judge, after all. Better to be on their good side

>motivated by an unnatural or abnormal sexual interest in children
What if the sexual interest in children that you're motivated by is natural and normal?

Why do you think people keep spamming about disgusting pedos in these threads?

I agree
it really fits

Fucking leafs.

I like your joke but

vimeo.com/user49772404

Following iLove Anal Sex, Anal Sex, family incest orgy movies, incest porno

Kill all degenerates.

Mother of god...

Say I was on my way to the beach like this fooking legend. He got away

>posting pics of real children
Why not just use the decoy?

>taking screen shots is using a second phone to take a photo of the first phone
Who runs this shit?

ME, MY MOMMY AND DR PAVEL HERE.

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!
I DID NOT DO ANYTHING YET!

That's not necessarily true though. We've seen many of the predators have spouses/kids/girlfriends&boyfriends.

Even just from this new show iraq vet had a girlfriend, worm had a son, and fag had a fiancee.

> "Why are you trying to solicit sex from a minor?"
>"Why aren't you?"

Imagine how stumped Hansen would be...

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is

>Not true, at the time of our confrontation, Velez had just turned 28

tip top kek, when's episode 5?

Did they ever trap a woman?

No, never.

Women tend to molest kids they know.

Why is this screenshot so funny
How the editors thought this was a necessary addition to the episode is beyond me

Why is it always white men who are pedos?

That one episode by the beach has a lot of black guys, plenty of episodes do, and a lot of poo-in-loo's as well

also

>What is the major race/color in US

>Your mothers milf friends will never gang up on you and bully you and molest you

When is the next episode Cred Forums?

it's pretty simple actually:

>black dindus "steal" all the cute white women from white men
>the cucked white men don't wanna fucc blackies or asians
>the white men get mad sexualy frustrated
>need to release their sexual tension on lolis

so... yeah. blame the blackies.

>then Chris Hansen bursts into the room to cockblock you

omg xD i don't even like remember saying that chris, so baddd omgggg im such a baddie

Gríma Wormtongue too being kicked out by Théoden pretty hard.

>"So user you wanted to have sex with a child, what do you have to say for yourself?"
>"I'm here for you Chris"
>"W-what?"
>"Thats right this was all an elaborate ploy to catch you"
>Show him the reservation in a restaurant with his name on it.
Live on pedo catching money for the rest of my life.

Its fool proof

You're kidding, who would want to fuck THAT

Ah yes, there were no paedos before black men arrived.

PUT DA BEAH IN DA FRIDJERATOR

>I would never do something like the thing I was just about to do!

WATCH IT HANSEN

>holy fucking shit dude
kill yourself

who the fuck talks like that?

*pushes you away* step back a little, bitch.

now, what the fuck is your problem?

>She is survived by special friend Karen

what did they mean by this?

GET ON DA BIKE CHRISSY THE MUHLINYON HANSENS RIGHT ON OUR TAIL

how did xe kill xemself ?

also can someone post some kino TCAP episodes, struggling to stay awake here and I've got 4 hours left

>when you just want to go to the beach and you didn't even want the cookie

Eye needs more exaggeration, particularly because the glasses magnify them
Otherwise good meme

Their phone was stolen. They did nothing wrong.

damn brianna wu is looking good

Sounds like just a bunch of thought crimes to me. What's next? Getting arrested for murder because you spent the afternoon playing counter strike?

youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE

This guy gets it. Pretty fucked up that we use retards for entertainment.

>mentally ill
factually incorrect.
pedophillia can't be "cured", pedophiles go along with this misconception so that they can go to hospitals instead of prisons.
vimeo.com/33793616

>sent pictures of his generic white dick to a 13 year old
>got away with it

Can somebody post the episode?

blacks and muds prefer to just rape people in the street.

The pedophilia isn't the mental illness I'm referring to. Most of these guys are borderline retarded. I'm pretty convinced they aren't really pedophiles either. If we're talking 13/14 year old girls, we're talking pubescent or post-pubescent. To be honest, with the exception of some actual predators, I think they are such fucking retards with such a lack of maturity that they've moved to 14 year old girls thinking that at least to those girls they'll seem like they have their shit together. They do it because it's easy, not because they have a predilection for children. They'd probably go for fat chicks too.

>okay I'm a real actor now, this is my big break
>I'm a 13 year old, just think, what would a 13 year old that wants to have sex say
>"I wive with my mommy and daddy"
>nailed it

>a celebration of Katie's unique life
>unique

Kek, that's one way to put it.

lol what a humourless faggot hahhha

Designing a hard drive with a window is not as easy as you may think

they realized the power of memes

i don't defend these fucks because they're repeat ofenders, many times with actual kids

but can you understand how weird it is to have this dude be talked about as in the same realm as a child?

it gives the impression it's trying to conflate these unrelated ages so people will end up seeing actual kid shit as the same inofensive stuff as that 30yo dude or a busty 17yo

the appearance of the decoys is irrelevant, they're only there to get the perps to hang around until Hanson makes his grand entrance.

The fact that they showed up thinking it was an actual kid is the crime.
You know they use different people in the photos for the online profiles right?

oh yeah i dont care about the actual dudes going there, fuck them

but i am skeeved by the show using that decoy as a visual for "too young", as in "only a perv would be with that guy" etc

I really don't think that's the impression they're giving.
They have always introduced the actors as "could pass for underaged".
They were never the kind of dicks that would imply you're a pedo for finding any of the actors physically attractive.
One of the decoys just looked like your average 20 something asian girl.

>One guy on TCAP was both mentally and physically handicapped and walked in with a cane
Some of them are creeps but some are definitely just sad people who do this out of loneliness more than sexual perversion.

Pretty sure this happened to me. One woman, anyway.

>"You're listening to 3-dog. OOOUUUUU!"

would love to see a collection of all the failed attempts. Chris Hansen is a tool though so we'll never see it

HE COULD MARRY A SHOE

>mite b cool

>They have always introduced the actors as "could pass for underaged".
it's pretty weird to visually code these 30yos as underage and in the same sphere of pedo shit

visually they're implying to the audience (again, fuck the people coming in, that's a whole other thing) that the attraction or interactions with extremely post-pubescent people is in the same ballpark as liking kids. If one day society ends up legalizing actual kid shit it will be because people will see it as in the same realm as catching yourself looking at some busty 17yo twerking at a beach. It almost feels intentional.

The thing that has always bothered me most about this show is that these guys are able to put up with how terribly the decoys type.

This isn't me
This isn't me
This isn't me

i know this feel

Lmao I love all these law experts ITT. Guys like this are the ones who get caught and just dig themselves into a deeper hole during the interrogation because they think they know the law better than anyone. I bet you get into a lot of arguments online.

black people rape their underage cousins

internet is for posting you knocking out 78yo white grandmas

*unzips dick*
go on...

>thought crimes
Every
Fucking
Time

Do you fucking creeps have a script or something?

>don't hold my actions against me
Nigga, you wanted to place you 300lb body on top of a 13 year old boy and get up in his guts.

THOSE FUCKING WOMEN WTF

i guess they're not threatened by the "beautiful love" between a gay man and a boy, it must even be progressive unlike some 25yo man and a 19yo girl (ugh gross)

women seem to have a ambiguous relation with this. They know this shit intimately since they've been giving pussy to older boys way earlier than the ages shown - and then when it's about gay dudes, it's anything goes it seems.

They don't really think it's wrong, but in the man-girl version they are threatened by it and will call it "pedo" and go on about rape culture even if it's a woman of legal age

>tfw you have to download an app just to catfish pedophiles nowadays

seriously when I was a kid and didn't have a car catfishing pedophiles was one of my favorite things to do. Now you can't go fucking five minutes without them asking you to add them on some retarded app that nobody other than pedophiles use.

Honestly, if one of your good friends did something like this you'd probably be disgusted, but you might still post messages like this because you don't want the guy to literally kill himself. If it were a stranger they'd probably want him dead, but he's already humanized to them. They know he's going to be punished, but they don't want to see their friend's life end like that.

Its attempted sexual assault

they're attempting to do the crime, but not doing the crime proper.

E.g. attempted theft v theft

the sad thing is the creepy guy probably was molested as a child its a vicious cycle

kek wtf why do this

That'd make sense if they were attempting to steal from a house that didn't exist. Or if they saw a picture of Buckingham Palace in a magazine and someone told them they could go to Idaho to find it and rob the place.

>much love here for you/ there's always gonna be judgemental people/ you are an awesome person genuinely great heart/ you are a great person/ love you/ hola papi

this going way beyond "heeey guy dont kill urself"

>Gays get a free pass when it comes to their obsession with young boys

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why have none of the insane pedos never chimped and attack chris?

thats sexist you know

also, a woman will just walk away and hansen will be sued for sure

Hansen is a really tall guy in real life. Same reason why people take a lot of shit from Gordon Ramsay.

They are just cowards

>Chis, Don't tell Harry
How did Rami get away with making Gobby a Pedo?

I don't really see that it does. I think they are trying to minimize what happened so he knows he hasn't lost all of his friends.

They might well legitimately believe what they are saying. I don't know them. I'm just saying that context is probably making them say things they otherwise wouldn't.

Gays are not so relevant now because they are still men. Well, kinda.

Womyn get the free pass these days.

The excessive blurring ruined this episode for me tbqh

True, they should put some ads in those house to make money and avoid blurring shit

>Danbury

Why am I not surprised

>to does who dought you
what did she mean by this

The cops have a vested interest to put you in jail. It's literally their job. You should never speak to police without a lawyer present, ESPECIALLY in a situation where your livelihood hangs in the balance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Au4_EdPwTkE

Is there a compilation of all the best bits/memes so far?

So what episode did you appear on?

Etiquette for energy drinks is different than wine or beer. Reviewbrah is aware of this, you're not.

Think before you post.

cheetos
ice tea
candy bar

what a romantic evening

decoys tell them to bring things like that to strengthen the link to the chat log

>I didn't bring you anything because I want you hungry for my cock

Not our fault 18 is legal. Sorry but not worth being a sex offender for banging a 16 or 17 year old.

Letting silly laws go unchallenged most certainly does make their continued existence your fault.

He wanted to fuck a child. What is wrong with people. "Makes mistake". Imagine being a therapist to a kid and being like "im sorry but leave your rapist alone. He made a mistake. Dont judge him". Maybe he should have gotten dicked as a kid and chalk it up as a boo boo

Then explain fathers or step fathers who fuck their daughters/step daughters, while married to the wife.

young people consent to sex all the time. Just because the law doesn't recognize the ability of a person one day away from the AoC to consent to sex doesn't change this fact.

Wasn't the kid he was trying to bang many, many days away, though?

The law doesn't recognize their ability because they're not responsible enough to do such a thing at that age. There is no situation in which it is appropriate for a thirty year old man to fuck a fifteen year old.

these stings are built around a (completely fantastical) situation where a young person understands what sex is, consents to sex, and invites people to their house in order to have sex. Then throwing in jail anyone who finds this appealing.

Then hansen and crew work very, very hard to conflate such people with pedophiles. Who, in reality, would never talk to a kid about sex, would never so much as hint at sex at any point until they're stripping the kid's clothes off.

>he doesn't know the meme

What he's doing is literally illegal, baiting them into these houses. They don't even blur their faces. This Hansen guy is going to get sued out of his ass.

Are these episodes on Youtube

>because they're not responsible enough to do such a thing at that age
yet they still somehow manage to do so several thousand times a day all over the world.
Kids generally aren't responsible enough for college level academic workloads yet there's literally nothing stopping a 12 year old from going to college, with all the consequences involved, financially and socially.

You will never have an argument that is not feefees.

yep, thats me

We need to compile a list of essential tcap memes. Some of my faves:

1. What? No way

2. Mickey mouse guy

3. Meatrocket8

No and only purest cancer would think otherwise.

>What he's doing is literally illegal
>people that were caught were all convicted of various crimes, with only a handful that got away because their chats weren't explicit enough to show intent
>This Hansen guy is going to get sued out of his ass.
>TCAP 2004-2007
>no successful suit against NBC/Hansen
Or I could just type in response to your post the following
>t.internet lawyer
>t.retard

>Kids generally aren't responsible enough for college level academic workloads yet there's literally nothing stopping a 12 year old from going to college, with all the consequences involved, financially and socially.
They cannot enter into a loan for college without their parents/legal guardians

This is a perfect example for why gay people should be put in mental hospitals. You heard him, he sees no distinction between "hanging out" with a 13 year old and a 30 year old, or about bringing the 13 year old along to a homosexual gathering populated by men in their 30s. Gays are fucking sick freaks and deserve death.

GUYS, DON'T WORRY. SHE'S WEARING A BULLETPROOF VEST IN HER HOME OFFICE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.

I was molested on two separate occasions as a child and have zero desire to diddle kids. Obviously circumstances vary from victim to victim but I found it best not to let that shit hold me back emotionally or define me.

You do realize the contradiction inherent in posting such a thing on Cred Forums, yes?

>Then hansen and crew work very, very hard to conflate such people with pedophiles

A couple of people brought that up on the show ("I'm not some kind of pedophile," "Am I being charged with being a pedophile?") and Hansen always said something to the tune of, "That word would only apply to someone looking for sex with a much younger child."

Fuckyeah

Why are all the fags from my city

With stipulations. You have to have parents consent.

>Why is this screenshot so funny
Because it looks like he's an NPC in some shitty RPG and you just gained amity with him.

Where can you catch the new episode?

Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

gonna need some proofs.

and a coalburner

That's a first, right? I thought american culture and the show specifically was still in the "16 year old with Anna Nicole Smith's tits = pedo shit" line.

And aren't most of these guys repeat offenders with actual children though?

So allow relationships with parental oversite.

There's a reason the show is called 'To Catch a Predator' not 'To Catch a Pedophile'. You would also be a predator if you specifically preyed on incapitated or mentally disabled adult women as well.

underrated post

Is Hansen a Trump or Hillary supporter?

Chris is above the politics of mere mortals.

He's a member of the JUSTice league

He looks like 200 pounds of bird shit

yeah, unironically talking like a douchebag is a "meme"

He didn't deserve it desu

Yes. No.

Hansen likes to pretend hes a journalist, so he would go out of his way to try to say "no, we technically can't call you a pedophile, you sick sack of shit."

>oversite
You mean oversight, and no the fact that "parental oversite(sic)" is even required is precisely because people under the age of majority cannot give effective consent. This includes not only consent to fuck, but also among other mundane things, such as entering into a binding contract, college loans being one of them.

>people under the age of majority cannot give effective consent

[citation needed]

AoC laws are not based in scientific data.

lel

Nah, this is the first time, one one of the old shows they ended up bringing out the female decoy instead of the male one.

>the way his expression changes when he notices the camera