I'm almost done with the Elliot Rodger script. I have a few connections in Hollywood...

I'm almost done with the Elliot Rodger script. I have a few connections in Hollywood, so we can seek funding and getting it greenlit.

I just need a good title. What does Cred Forums recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yv1WgiRyfgA
laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1193668/police-report-for-july-2013-alteraction.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
youtube.com/watch?v=XgE1W37l_ak
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9H969UQKc-o
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GFJbTN0jE
youtube.com/watch?v=l4a-0WQ_AFk
youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood

The Supreme Gentleman

dont be a beta in Isla Vista while splashing your orange juice

Failure 2 launch

The Supreme Gentleman

>My Wife's Son: The Rise of The Supreme Gentleman.

"You know what they call a serial killer in France? Un Gentihomme Supreme"

Show Me An Hero

"Uncharismatic, Unfunny, and Unintelligent"

Rodger 2: Electric Boogaloo

"Cred Forums Pass Holder Since 2014"

Egoutism

Rise of the robots

Eliot /r9k/odgers of the 21st and 3/4ths Century

real human bean

> Drivel

youtube.com/watch?v=yv1WgiRyfgA

This, obviously.

Elliot Rodgers hated seeing Asian men with White girls more than anything else in this world. His only actual recorded acts of physical
"violence" before he went on his rampage was whenever he saw ASIAN GUYS-with-WHITE GIRLS.

1) "A major theme in Rodger's 141-page manifesto is his obsession with blonde, beautiful women he believes he's entitled to ---and the men they pair off with who he believes are undeserving. His encounter with Isoda was one of those incidents, and in his manifesto, he described Isoda as an "ugly Asian" undeserving of a white women's affection"
laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

2) "Disturbance with Suspect Elliot Rodger and a Couple at Goleta Beach : May 6, 2014" - A white female called her boyfriend's cell phone to
find out what was going on. The female learned that the driver of the BMW said, "You're lucky to be an Asian guy dating a white girl. It's too bad she is such a horsefaced slut." The BMW drove away from her boyfriend without further incident. "
sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf

>I have a few connections in Hollywood, so we can seek funding and getting it greenlit.
I hear Corey Feldman's interested.
And he can produce and sing the theme song.

this could literally be one of my videos

he had the worst choice of music, always this top 40 80's shit for chicks

>laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

Here is the official police report for this incident.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1193668/police-report-for-july-2013-alteraction.pdf

FYI : In the police report when he tried to push the white girls who were talking to the Asian guys over a ledge, every eyewitness described him as a "short white male'.

The Boy Who Loved /r9k/

>elliot rodger_02.jpg

The AMWF couple in this picture is now married and just had their 1st baby.

The Supreme Gentleman

Manly Tears

She used to be a 'model'

You're telling me you hate George Michael's Father Figure?

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

day of retribution

Also if you checked Robert Isoda's facebook, you would see he is dating a White girl now.

Never Been Kissed

Just Beta in Isla Vista

Damn this guy is like the real life Vince Chung

This one is amazing

shutup fag

>dont be a beta in Isla Vista while splashing your orange juice in suburbia
Improved for you.

There was something I was thinking of the other day. Do we need the opposite gender to be sane?

Like, I've never known of a feminist who avoided men at all costs and held true to lesbian relationships and just isolated herself from the entire gender who was sane. And I've never known of a basement dweller who was sane either. Both of which I wouldn't trust with my life in their hands. And it got me thinking, is avoiding the opposite sex entirely a manifestation of insanity, or does it cause insanity? Because I feel like on a primal level this is something we all know. When this happened, I saw so many girls saying "Why couldn't some girl have just bitten the bullet and been his girlfriend?" Like, obviously he was a narcissistic whiny baby, but do you think he would have gone absolutely crazy if he wasn't a permavirgin? I don't. And I don't think he just snapped out of jealousy or anger either. I think he couldn't feel complete. Are women and men the ying to eachother's yang?
Even gay people seem to know this. Gay men with female friends seem grounded and normal. A lesbian with no male friends is always a deranged person.

Splash (2017)

What I can't get over is how those 3 chinks couldn't fuck up one little midget

who /splash/ here

Elliott is white?

Was a link ever provided?

>forgetting pic

kek what a hilariously bizarre race combo to have a problem with.

I haven't had human contact outside of my family for about 6 years now and I can honestly say it doesn't cause insanity.

I mean I may be a little off, but not crazy.

Revenge of The Nerds: Redux

Undoubtedly.

No idea why he's so angry at Asian men with white women but there's a higher prevalence of black men with white men.

Maybe it's because he doesn't dare anger Tyrone.

>black men with white men.

I don't think Elliot was gay.

Problem Child 0

One of them actually fought back pretty well against Elliot.

The other 2 got jumped.

The guy who fought back had 94 stabs in his torso.

hahaha

aw man, I remember reading this
some hilarious stuff in there

I see some serious symbolism potential here. Imagine this movie directed by Michael Bay with 360 slow-mo closeups of Elliot ecstatically splashing the normies with his juice. This could be the next Pain & Gain.

Jesus, I never heard about that. Was there a big proper fight/struggle in the apartment?

He sure seemed like a poofter though.

>black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen!

everytime.

But seriously, the reason why Chance got laid at 13 is because, for better or for worse, niggers love to fuck and they will do anything to fuck. He should have been more appreciative of his reasonable nature and not being a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgE1W37l_ak

No some guy said that in a thread earlier, but yeah, the first kid got stabbed 15, the next 24, and the last one was stabbed 94 times, which should tell you something.

They each came back one at a time, and Elliot basically lured them and tried to slice their throats.

Funnily enough, the smallest guy put up the biggest fight against Elliot.

You can probably google "Elliot Roger's roommates" and look at the pics of the dudes he killed with a knife.

Yes not to mention Chance will go to jail at some point in his life for rape

lmao
i just wish i had the chance to bully him before he died, the little cuck faggot

>Asian men with white women but there's a higher prevalence
Keep telling yourself bro because you have to be delusional to believe this.

1) Everybody west of China and east of Europe is the direct result of Asian men and White women (Genghis Khan / Mongols)
2) Worldwide in 2016, there are more Russian women with Chinese men than any other interracial/interethnic pairing in the world. And it isnt even close.
3) If you just want to isolate it to Western countries, Asian men >>>>>>>>>>> Black men in terms of marriages to White women.

ccooll blog

I agree tho. He was a rich fag, the pressure that the facade upper society pushed into him was a timed bomb

What was him and splashing drinks?

Is his dad a drink splasher too? Are there accounts where his dad splashes beverages to people while directing Hunger Games?

lel

Fuck.

I wish Elliot Rogers were alive so he could see this.

>I heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina

That one, the one on the left bottom, he got stabbed 94 times.

Tough little bugger

Yeah, I think bottom left was the guy who got 94 stabs.

lol chinks on full damage control

look at the date here . it is 2013, he saw it.

Watch your fucking language.

That's just a downer seeing that. I have trouble picturing these guys doing anything to bother Elliot, but that wouldn't stop him imagining a thousand little slights every hour.

He really was nuts. But imagine if he sold this stuff as a critique of upper-class California? He'd be the next Bret Easton Ellis by now.

lel eat shit wang

>lol chinks on full damage control
It is hilarious when i give actual facts, user like you go ER on me and try to deny reality. Prove anything I said there is incorrect.

1) “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2) "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

Yeah, that was before the murders, but he doesn't actively go looking for this stuff.

I wish I was on bodybuilding forums back before he murdered so I could trigger him with this video.

He could've went out and gotten an automatic weapon for a higher score.

:(((

Virgin Killer

I DRIVE A BMW: THE ELLIOT ROGERS STORY

with the subtitle
LETS TURN THIS FRIENDZONE, INTO A WARZONE.

really makes you splash

>every eyewitness described him as a "short white male'.
When will they learn?

The trigger of what drove ER to go crazy was the party here and when he tried to push over the White girls who were talking to the Asian guys. It was when he got beat up and broke his leg.

>It is not good for man to be alone.
--God, Genesis, Chapter 2

>hates blonde sluts because they wouldn't ever date him
>hate Chads because they are "brutes" and stolen "his" girlfriends
>murders a bunch of nerds and some gay white fag

Elliot is a piece of shit. He even pussied out of blasting a sorority house because he knocked once and they didn't answer.

BTFO
He probably did.

fuck she is cute, who is she

looks like her gay best friend lol

why are asian """""men""""" so fucking beta?

We need genuine human relations to be sane. Rodger had none

My gf.

As awful as it is to say, attacking the sorority would have at least made sense and have lended some thematic closure to Elliot's madness. As it did end it all just settled in insanity.

got shattered leg incident right here

Yeah you show that little Vietnam Shit wat fer Skeeter let's do to these chinks what Elliot did to those three socketfaced fishhead gook sons of bitches the greasy slope bastards

BASED Elliott

How is that even fucking possible?

How do you get money? Food?

So what's your angle? I really hope you're not making him some sort of lunatic. Elliot Rodgers was guilty of the worst possible crime a man can commit: Not looking like a perfect male model. You don't get a trial for this crime, you go straight to the sentence, which is being ostracized forever and humilliated. He probably thought he had the right to go outside and consider himself human, what a fool he was.

he used to watch this youtube channel

Elliot Rodger was such a joke I almost feel sorry for him. I feel bad for his victims. It sucks that our society is so corrupt and materialistic and liberal and matriarchal that this kid pinned all of his self-worth on fornication.

holy shit his videos are still up

youtube.com/watch?v=9H969UQKc-o

He didn't even kill the girl who sparked his hatred of women

>They would have offered to sleep with me to make me feel better

>It's another white women prefer asian men shitposter

lmfao, any more?

Who is this piece of shit worthless braindead ripe for murder subhuman slut?

I live at my mom's house, I mean yeah, casual encounters do occur, I do go to grocery and all that crap, but I have no conversation with anyone outside of my family.

I guess I'm similar to Elliot in one way in that I have ridiculous standards for acquaintances, but I wasn't going to spend most of my life with some of the knuckleheads I used to hang out with in High School.

Most "friends" only drill holes in your pocket, I choose not to keep too many around, or any at this point.

JESUS FUCKING CHRISSSSSSST

that body is TIGHT as fuck

if this bitch never existed Elliot would've never went rambo on bimbos

>3) If you just want to isolate it to Western countries, Asian men >>>>>>>>>>> Black men in terms of marriages to White women.

>Prove anything I said there is incorrect.
Pic related, faggot.

Why didn't he just hire a prostitute if he was so upset about being a virgin. It would have been cheaper than buying that gun to kill everyone.

>it's another white man who's triggered by who white women dates

Elliot Roger...? Is that you?

I admire you bro... you brought on the beta uprising!

thank god, that would have been tragedy

>Elliot Rodger Here

I really fucking wish he had survived, so he could know how much of a laughing stock he's become. The guy killed 6 people and nobody looks at his picture in disgust or fear, they just laugh at how pathetic he is.

I feel for you man. Hope things change for you.

Hubris.

Thanks brother

His dad bought him hookers.

He turned them down because he wanted genuine love.

He's a fucking loner who wanted attention from the opposite sex.

>bullied by a 10 year old girl
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GFJbTN0jE

>He's was a fucking faggot

FTFY

It wasn't about him being a virgin, it all has to do with his feelings of entitlement towards women. He was one of those weirdos who think they are automatically entitled sexual access to any women they chose but get triggered when reality sets in and no woman wants to deal with a creeper

Those girls, that night, laughed at a lot of people that went to that club, because they weren't attractive enough, how the fuck did those people dare to leave their houses being so ugly? They should know they aren't allowed to do that, so these girls laughed in their faces to let them know who's in charge

she's dating a chad too
really makes you think

Kinda reminds me of someone

>implying the way it happened wasn't pure kino

I just want to be wanted.

Well in his case it was men

1) Nothing in your chart says anything about White women. A black guy with hispanic girl (even if she is from the dominican republic) is considered an interracial marriage.
2) Using percentages which means nothing. 25% of 100 is 25 and 15% of 1000 is 150. Look at the actual interracial marriage numbers you stupid fuck. On a per capita basis, Asian men > Black men in terms to marriages to white women. And if you exclude immigrant Asian men and just look at Asian men born in the US, the numbers are even lop-sided (see chart)

this Monette Moio too? kinda looks like her

No he was just a muslim doing what muslims do. Killing non-muslims.

His problem was that the AMWF couples shatter the myth he built in his head that Asian men can't get with white women in America due to racism and such. The very existence of AMWF couples were a harsh reminder that all the problems was just him and highlighted his own failures

nvm just found his story about her, different chick

I don't think he would've believed it really. He was so delusional that he was the greatest person in the world that he would see it as the perfect revenge.

Being desired by the opposite sex is everything in life.

Eh. All blondes look the same.

I suppose you could say that it was fitting that an insane failure's final plan went off horribly and didn't accomplish his goals at all.

>beta manlet chink still trying
lol, every time

that was basic islamic homosexuality and self loathing. they are all gay over there. not judging, just saying.

>I am the image of beauty and supremacy

it's the only objective metric of success

dont his little stories read like something from a bad early 20th century novel with all the florid overwritten prose.

>>beta manlet chink still trying
A tripfag who

1) hates Asian guys
2) hates Asians guys with White girls
3) tries to deny reality event when presented with facts

Is this Elliot Rodgers reincarnated?

Did he ACTUALLY fucking write this stuff? Or did some user make this up?

Will this movie be some sort of dark comedy?

He really should have just grown his hair out, took pills and become a trap

Such a drama queen and diva too, would have made a fine cocksucker.

No its is his writing

His parents fucked him up badly

you're a virgin chink manlet, so i'd say you have more in common with Elliot than me

all real

nigger he had a ~150 page manifesto

Oh no that's all him.

What effort was he talking about? Standing in front of the mirror and jerkin off to himself?

>the girl looked absolutely perfect
>she would have towered over me in height

Ay post the "average penis size" post. It's so funny.

Red pilled himself retarded

FUCKING HER
THROUGH THE DOOR

fuck me, I wasn't lurking when all this shit went off first time around

he really was fucked up

cast him folks

>average /fit/izen

lol, this can't be real

>No its is his writing

It is his writing, his POV, and his delusions. Nothing written in his manifesto is confirmed as 'true' except for the incidents here in the police reports. The facts are he attacked White girls at a party & tried to push them ofg a ledge because ER saw them talking to Asian guys. And he got into a confrontation with an Asian guy + White girl couple.

>getting triggered by the very fact that Asian men who you deem to be inferior are able to be with white women, whose pussy you put on a pedestal thus highlighting your own failure with women

You have more in common with the supreme gentleman than you care to admit

Oh god that lottery segment is retarded. Completely delusional.

Hahah yessss, ty.

Are you the guy who was posting in that Elliot thread a couple day ago?

>And he got into a confrontation with an Asian guy + White girl couple.

... at a restaurant.

Anyone else pity the poor fag? He's really not that ugly, even attractive by some standards. He must have been sheltered as a child, or lacked a male role model. If he knew how to socialize and interact with strangers, I'm sure he would have grown up a normal California teenager.

Patiently waiting for Poseidon to reclaim the Pacific Coast.

>think that this cuck was insane
>go to some normie bar
>packed full of disgusting, normie people
>they talk loud over the loud unberably shitty music
>they dress like whores and retards, tacky cheap clothes
I'm starting to think he wasn't insane, those places need to be nuked

nice quads, but i've actually fucked white girls bro

how about you?

That's gotta be a pivotal moment in the movie. The audience has to feel, yeah it's gonna happen, Rogers will win the jack pot and get laid.

kek he actually believed he deserves everything while doing nothing to actually get it.

nice quads bro

ELLIOT ROGERS BTFO!

Where's the logic in being designed to reproduce but not have the desirability to back that up?

RAGE OF THE VIRGIN, starring Idris Elba as Elliot Rodger.

Nigga didn't want an ordinary girl, he wanted a BLONDE 10/10 SUPERMODEL GIRL.

The issue with not getting a girl wasn't his loneliness, his issue was not being validated.

yeah was in it, I was keking too much to actually post much tho

nah, he was just mentally fucked up
nothing could be done

tiny dicked white boiii

if he had a scorp jacket and fingerless gloves he would've been SLAYING pussy with his beamer

I have but honestly the best connection I have ever had was with a Asian girl who was a financial analyst even though I usually don't talk to Asian girls at all, unfortunately that did not work out

Right now I'm seeing a white girl although would be considered a 9/10 (tall, thin, nice tits, pawg) I feel like I'm downgrading for someone I am less compatible with

>I heard him plunging his penis into her vagina

>wooden practice sword

daw what a cute couple, i wish them well

This triggered ER .

There was a girl at my highschool that had some sort of mental disorder and would do stuff like this to couples. I kissed my girlfriend one day as the bell rang and walked to my first class and this girl walking in front of me turned around and just gave me the finger with this nasty look on her face, and then maybe a month later my girlfriend and I were sitting next to a wall with our friends like we did every morning and this girl came up and started berating us for sitting so close and touching hands and stuff, and actually took a swing at me and punched me in the face lol, so we got up and my girlfriend held her back while I grabbed a teacher, because at this point it was obvious something was wrong with her mentally.

Later that day I found out she did that kind of stuff to every couple she saw and all the teachers were well aware of her behavior. It was some weird shit. I'd imagine Elliot might have had some kind of similar disorder

'rage of the virgin' is the best one

>STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Maybe she really really really likes chinese food.

if we had government assigned qtgf's, those people would still be alive right now

of all the fucked up things about elliot, that part about his brother always give me chills

He's a millionaire, had influential and wealthy parents, and was not that bad looking.

He's just fucked in the head.

ONIGIRI'D

seems par for the course really

I hate how generic and trite his manifesto is. Seriously, who the fuck bases their serial killing on not getting a blonde girlfriend?

I liked the beginning about how interesting his life was as a hollywood elite child and what his family life was like, but his entire motivation sounds like some childish half-baked conspiracy by feminists.

Is this really what we're left with these days? At least Ted Kaczynski had a detailed reason WHY he wanted to destroy modern society, and carried a level of empathy for humanity. Elliot Rodger is a half-baked mmo-playing faggot who wanted to get laid.

1 out of 5 stars.

Perfect title, but we gotta find an actual gook to play him so it will sell in China. What are some gook actors that aren't Jackie Chan or Jet Li?

You're a teenager.

What else is there to think about but fucking?

the guy that played harold , and bobby lee are 2

Well, he's a white manlet, as stated in the police report.

Will RDJ work? Who else is short?

He was 22.

>having a sister this hot
>never getting laid

Why did rogers end up killing himself? Did he just feel guilt at that point and decided he was the one deserved death? Doesn't make sense judging from his manifesto

>Being such a virgin that it becomes front page news

This is the shit that keeps me up at night.

You're in college.

What else is there to think about but fucking?

she's not that hot, tbqh

Probably because he's empty in the brain.

You're attracted to brains, not looks.

Danny DeVito. He's perfect.

He didn't want to go to jail for life probably.

First thing.

His fantasy failed.
Once again, he wasn't able to actuate the reality he wanted for himself.

Two.
Sure as fuck don't want to stick around and reap the consequences.

at least he would have lost his virginity in prison

This. If he was going to die he should have atleast taken her to pound town once. Hell if she would have rode his tiny chinklet dick once maybe those lives could have been saved. You never know.

If all he cared about was sex he should have bought a prostitute.

Poor kid at the bottom never got to witness Lebron win one for da land.

you just know he sniffed holes in her panties that little manlet.

BMW's. not even once.

that would be golden. you could hear him screaming from hell.

forever a virgin

he refused them, he thought he dereved goddesses that would come to worship him.

>6'2" male tells elliot to just smile and be himself

elliot was right about everything.

Not just the physical act.

You can just jack off if that's all you really want.

You want to be wanted.
You want to be loved.
You want people to give you themselves, and then reciprocate this.

RAGE OF THE VIRGIN, starting Chris Hemsworth as Elliott Rodger

chuckled

You/they said all he thought about was sex.

>You can just jack off if that's all you really want.

If that was the case, prostitutes wouldn't exist because they wouldn't make any money. Plenty of people just want to have sex.

Rogers wanted all that except for the part where he reciprocates affection given to him, he wanted women to worship him because he was the supreme gentleman and nothing more

She's the tallest one in the family lol.

better than scarjo

He was rich. He could have easily picked up so many women but, apparently, "I'm half-asian and da blond sluts should be kill" is a serious motivation to destroy your own life and others.

It's so bad I would rather believe in an MK-ultra conspiracy that made him do it than accept his own interpretation to his impulses. It's grade F garbage.

I forgot to mention the columbine massacre is a good example of a teen-massacre. As someone else mentioned, Elliot he was 22. The kids in columbine are in highschool, middle class misfits. They even had the famous line of questioning a school student if she believed in god, and the nuanced part where they re-create their school in a doom wad.

Elliot Rodger is a trash antagonist.

Was she cute?

>Rogers wanted all that except for the part where he reciprocates affection given to him, he wanted women to worship him because he was the supreme gentleman and nothing more

That was just an expression of his impotence.
He morphed into that because he didn't get any love, and became embittered by it.
After transforming he became unlovable.
I would imagine though, if somebody got through to him, like most people, he would try his best to keep it.
He's selfish as a result of being shy fuck who never learned how to socialize, he's not stupid.

He doesn't even think about raping them.

Sad.

>This Summer, RAGE OF THE VIRGIN, Starring Danny DeVito as The Supreme Gentleman
>Smash cut to Danny DeVito throwing orange juice on Margot Robbie and Chris Evans then scurrying away to his BMW while REEing

I'd pay big money for this.

It doesn't matter what he wanted.
He thought he was special, 10/10. He realized that wasn't true and flipped out.

>inept police allowed this to happen

>107,000 word manifesto

christ almighty

Elliot posted shit in real life like I do when I'm trolling on here.

>It doesn't matter what he wanted.

He killed people because he wasn't emotionally satisfied.

Let's just continue to alienate and demonize sexually frustrated weirdos.
Let's make a movie that specifically makes fun of them.
That surely won't have consequences.

it's how i'd end an ER movie for sure
just needs a bit of re-imagining

>elliot at the door
>he already shot some asian kids in a rage
>he's ready to make his last stand
>hyping himself up for his big moment
>knocks once
>no response
>starts to have doubts
>sprays himself in the face with a shot of juice from his trusty super soaker to wake himself
>his knuckle is about to hit the door again
>he stops when a sweet but muffled voice, probably belonging to a blonde, can be heard through the door
>be there in just a minute!
>starts to shake
>just as he hears footsteps approach the door he leaps off the front porch and runs around the house and away from his would-be victims, crying all the while
>slumps against a random house once he tires and his initial hysteria dies
>realizes that despite all of his bravado and entitlement he was unable to overcome his need for validation from and worship of women
>a torn page from a magazine featuring an attractive blonde model is blown in front of him by the wind
>a magazine ad featuring an asian male model is also swept up by the breeze and comes to rest on top of the picture of the blonde
>elliot offs himself

kino

Of this isn't a clear example of white rich privilege I don't know what is.

He didn't shoot the chinkids he stabbed them

that seen alone is the most intense part of the movie I would assume, that actually took some physical doing

No not really

His mother always told him how his younger brother is better looking and better than him. And how he'd make more money than him.

>tfw you're beautiful

Lots of people aren't emotionally satisfied.

Rodgers went on a killing spree because he was an egomaniac.

the best way to make a movie about someone is to know very little about them

He's white though.

he shot some of the people like 5+ times, in the chest and head, he wasnt spraying bullets he was doing a psycho shit execution thing shooting people that were probably already dead

gorgeous, classy, whats not to like?

>being denied entry on a simple amusement park ride due to my height

This one

Why did the fucker have roommates anyway?

It really seems like the kid was living way below his means I mean, he could afford hookers, drugs, a studio apartment for his own, but seems like all these things went right over his head or he never had that much access to his dad's money?

He'd have made a grade A tranny with that little dick and mental illness. What a shame.

>tfw Elliot wasted his life and further tarnished the name of virgins everywhere

What a disgrace.

You can keep posting that but it isn't going to make it any more true Ching Chong Ping Pong Bing Bong.

Damn Sam is Alpha as fuck. I'd let him plunge his penis into my vagina if I had one.

Both wrong. He went on a killing spree because he was insane end of story. Plenty of people much less satisfied in life than him, and plenty bigger egomaniacs. Only he's a murderer.

I'm not making a defense of him.

I'm helping you understand him.
Pretending he's in some crazy class of his own, doesn't really help anybody identify or learn from these same problems, especially when he's basically your average virgin Cred Forums regular.

All he wanted was some love.

>none of the victims were GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WHITE GIRLS

fucking Elliot fucked up

Suuuuuuuuuuuuch a sassy little tsundere dicksucker too.

I would have spanked his ass silly. Make him forget all about that Asian-inferiority-complex nonsense, he would have been a slave to cock.

>went to an specifically designed place for this kind of attitude to be displayed
>expect something different.
kill your self my man

>A small injustice

lel choose your phrasing better in your next manifesto Elliot you fucking manlet whackjob.

>Philip had to go to the bathroom to masturbate

This shit just keeps getting better and better

Shame.

Could've been a qt yandere gf.

asianmasculinity spammers are the worst.

you guys are so fucking insecure jesus

Why are all these fucking whackos into Rammstein? They should have listened to David Hasselhof instead.

Germans love David Hasselhof.

Nobody can learn from him because he was insane. Something was wrong with his brain. Only people who can learn from him are doctors who see his symptoms in other insane people.

>that alone would have prevented the day of retribution, if one girl had given me a chance

>I was itching to do exactly the same thing, but I din't want to look like a fool in front of Addison.

He's dead and you're an idiot for not realizing that he's dead.

>I have never felt so euphoric in my life

>WAAAAAH MAHM SOME NIGGER FUCKED A WHITE GIRL A BLOO BLOO

Holy Christ. Are we sure she didn't buy him the gun in the hopes he would fucking kill himself?

He didn't want love he wanted everyone to worship him

He built up this fantastical image of himself in his head but couldn't reconcile it with the reality of people not giving a shit. So he resorts to killing as a way to assert his inflated sense of denied masculinity on the world

He isn't that hard to figure out, if anything he is quite predictable

>Something was wrong with his brain.

Anybody can go insane man.
It's not a button.
It's a whole fucking switchboard, and all these little events are flipping each one, and most of the time right ones are all turned on, but sometimes they arent.

>I could observe the act of sex in much more detail than that one glimpse I had at planet cyber

I'm pretty sure he knows he's dead and you might just have autism, user. Please don't throw your orange juice on me this shirt is new.

This. He was a faggot.
I'm a 26 virgin and I don't want to have sex with a prostitute to lose it, but it's not because I pretend to have some kind of virtue. Everyone wants to be loved, but not everyone goes out and shoots people up because of some complex of an idea. I mean I know he was severely mentally ill, but I just can't and won't defend him.

He did

after a couple boo-boos

Why are you so angry?

All media and police reports said he was white.

>all women must be quarantined like the plague they are

The only shame is that he didn't plan his day of retribution out well enough.

He let emotions control him too much, he could have been GOAT if he was a thinking man's spree killer.

His buddy wanted to fuck. Elliot fucked up.

And they were wrong you shrimpdicked gook. He's a chink.

No one's angry here chong

time to go back to your foxhole

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>it's a psycho has a normal night out episode

The Gentleman Supremacy

The only shame is that he didn't only kill himself. Those people didn't deserve to die just because this kid was a beta piece of shit you edgy homo.

So basically he tried to attack women and these dudes got all alpha male with him and fucked him up.

Isn't this nature in motion? The strong males gain the attention of the females and then protect them from threats. Elliot is a moron, he made himself an outsider in the situation. He could have tried to chat with them and had a friendly conversation.

He did, but he was too much of a spreglord to carry out his intended rampage on the sorority so he just killed the first easy targets that crossed his path

This thread is so strong and virile it's like the thick vein of Cred Forums that transfers all the blood right now

I knew he was dead user I was just funnin.

>It's a whole fucking switchboard

Even that is simplifying it.

It's a genetically unique biological survival driven neural-net that is tribalistic by nature and interacts with other complex beings digitally and non-digitally and is influenced by entire meta-infrastructures of commerce, politics, sociology...

But Elliot Rodger still has a weak and unbelievable motivation for his actions.

You're right, they didn't deserve it.

There were some justifiable targets that he should've picked instead.

My Twisted World

Even on a website like Ok Cupid the stats are there, Asian men are seen as the least attractive.

Men of 6ft and taller have the easiest time on that site as they are seen as desirable.

That would also be acceptable.

Really wish this kid had went to jail and not an heroed

Then he will see what it's really like when men are left together all alone

fuck my stomach hurts from laughing. I fucking love elliot threads

Why are you angry that yet another mass murderer is another white male? They make up a majority of all spree killers, but what's the problem with adding one more to the total?

Don't go Elliot Roger on me.

Shut up slope. We stacked you yellow scum ten high when I was in Nam.

Damn I miss the 90's.

>chinky eyes
>brown hair
>manlet
>brown eyes

yeah he wasn't white

chill out asianmasculinity, he was one of yours but that doesn't mean you're that beta!

I'd plunge it tbqh

underrated

this thread is a a circlejerk of losers hating on elliot

It's such a strong thread tho

it must be stopped

>if only I could talk to girls

damn it would feel good to plunge it while you knew elliot was listening

Yeah, we're the losers and not you right /reddit9k/? Fucking kill yourself tonight and be done with it you fucking pussy. I'm gonna shut off the computer in like fifteen minutes, walk to my bedroom, and fuck the shit out of my qt gf. How does that make you feel?

>losers hating on Elliot
26 virgin back again Elliot was a massive loser and so are you.

This.

The mere fact that he is mocked, jaded and hated even here, on Cred Forums of all places, is because he was a total failure on life and even death, like a egomaniacal villain boasting so much about his holy mission, developing this incredible hype and then suddenly falling totally the simple mission because the most inane reasons.

If he had at least killed one blonde bitch, her respective chad, and probably another popular kids, this 4shithole would praise him as a real fucking God.

Lucky he didnt, and his massive failure is a testament and a prophecy about putting pussy on a pedestal and some RAGE OF THE VIRGIN

im mad desu, he was a totally imbecile

>those girls deserve to be dumped in boiling hot water for the crime of not giving me attention

>delusional white male thinks he's some sort of war hero

Lmao.

>brown hair
>not white

>name is Elliot Rogers
>not white

>white skin
>not white

>dad is white
>not white

>police and media report he's white
>not white

Hello Elliot!

*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU WITH A LOADED GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE*

TAKE IT BACK!

1 drop rule Han, gook dad = gook son

>Implying I'm white

Go fall on some Nippon steel.

Why do you think pepe's a samurai with a topknot here and not a 50s greaser with a pompadour? Weeb.

Even in death this beta faggot is a laughingstock. He must have been a real prick in a past life.

if he could shoot he would have got some blonde sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=l4a-0WQ_AFk

OP here,

This is exactly why I want this film to be made. Sure Elliot was entitled, but this really deals with the frustration, delusions, and feels of unwanted guys in the world - mostly the counter culture of Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general.

It's a way to show men can't be men in this society. We're raised radically wrong as boys. It's culturally significant.

But his dad is white?

His mom is 100% chink. That makes him a chink.

Let's see your 23&me, there's probably some nigger rape blood in your somewhere.

why so mad Chang?

Lets see yours first Jackie Chan.

Jesus. If only those blonde sluts died.

>TINY WHITE PISTOL

>hates being a virgin
>kills 6 unrelated people
>doesn't rape anyone

Why?

You're mentally ill enough to kill people, why not just rape someone and get the perma virgin stage over?

Why are white people in such denial about their mental instability?

Pathological deniers how they're all Amerishoots.

I bet if we were talking IRL right now you would've shot me.

After stabbing the 3 chinks he was out of wind

he wants L O V E

That's a bet you'd win, zipperhead.

You're goddamn right I would Chonky Chang

I love you ma crackers

Heavy is the head that wears the crown bro

>It's a way to show men can't be men in this society.
sorry but nah, in my opinion you are just a fatass lazy neet, nothing personal kid, not gonna lie to be quite honest

today is the best and easiest era to display just how fucking great is to BE A MAN

im pretty much certain its not actually an asian but someone else just successfully trolling

Would you like to talk about why you hate other races so much?

Why are you so aggressive, is it because you hate yourself?

Talk to me, I want to understand why white people are mentally unstable.

i thought those 3 were stabbed in their sleep?

The BLACKED spammer isn't black either.

But the cunny spammers are pedos, however.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

It wasn't his looks, certainly. But the moment he started talking, from what we know of him, well, most people would get danger vibes from him, and while confidence and bad boys are sexy, unstable creeps aren't.

It's like if Anakin Skywalker from Attack of the Clones started hitting on a girl in real life. They wouldn't be into it.

elliot pls

I don't hate any race, I hate people that act like shitheads. Example: You.

I'd watch you hang and sleep like a baby.

>act like shitheads because Elliot was white

?

This fucker really likes splashing people with stuff.

>I'd watch you hang and sleep like a baby.

But he was a chink.

Cool pic of yourself bro, you should really think about putting down the swords and starting a fitness regimen though, you're pretty fuckin fat m8.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP CALLING ELLIOT ROGERS WHITE

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T DO SHIT LIKE THIS

GET THE FUCK OUT CHINK SCUMMMMMMMMMMM

Sick false flag bro.

read
>white
>male

>I'd watch you hang and sleep like a baby
lmao is that you elliot?

>false flag

*dons tinfoil hat*

Cred Forums m'laydee

You know, how was he so terrible, anyway?

I mean fuck, within two weeks of moving to a new city I started a goddamn D&D group with a bunch of strangers, the majority of which were hot chicks.

This stuff isn't hard. Just fucking talk to people, and don't be psychotic.

...oh.

i think everyone finds him so weird because hes a high functioning mentally ill person. like when a crazy guy says something crazy, people brush it off, they don't hold it against him. but when a normal guy says some crazy shit, people go that guys fucking weird.

That's nice. Police also mark hispanics as white but just like Elliot they aren't white either.

>hot chicks
>D&D

proof?

>D&D group with a bunch of strangers, the majority of which were hot chicks.
something seems wrong here

As if I'm gonna share pictures of my new players here.

Feel free to disbelieve, they were new and there's no guarantee two of them will come back, and the one who got rally into it was there with her boyfriend, but it was fun.

>America is 60% "white"
>if hispanics aren't counted it'll probably be 40% white

ayy

can't wait until the US becomes 100% Mexican

>with her bf

yeah, probably got into it from him

it's not like i'm doubting you, it's just that your view of "hot" women is different from mine

it's like hot women who like sports, they're introduced to it by their chad bfs

There's some pretty hot ones that play where I buy Magic cards. The one is an Amazon and she dressed as 70's Linda Carter style Wonder Woman for a kid's party they had there, that was hot as fuck I was thinking about asking her out but my stupid gf was there. Most of them are chubby uggos though, you're right on that. I guess the hot ones are there because le ebin nerd culture is so big right now.

I know, right?! You'd think it wouldn't happen, but I really lucked the fuck out. I wasn't even informed the two new girls who came this week were chicks, I was just informed two new players were joining. It was a pleasant surprise.

Why the fuck would I care about that? I'm neither white or American you delusional gook.

Yeah, that's basically what happened with her. The other two, however, were NOT there with boyfriends. And the one was more of a 6, while the other two were 9's, but a 6 ain't bad.

>wanted to ask her out
>my gf was there

NIGGA...

>h-hehe... I'll keep lying, that'll show him!

I'm not a gook either lel.

>stupid gfs always in the way of you getting laid
iktf

>I was thinking about asking her out but my stupid gf was there

*Readies orange juice* Goddamn normie you don't deserve her she should be with meeeeeeeee!

This guy is a straight psychopath. How was he not treated for this shit? Is there any mention in his manifesto of having to take meds or seeing a doctor?

He had a psychiatrist.

Little good that had done.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

>Showing off for the camera
>"H-hold on.. car..."

What a fucking loser

Thanks for the links. I really enjoyed reading his manifesto, such an interesting and handsome guy.

Found a pic of her bros. Would definitely lay the pipe.

Forehead kinda big, but I would fuck. Definitely wouldn't date, though.

>cheating on your gf, ever, even if she's qt-er than your gf

Don't be an Elliot.

My dick is cheating, not me. I was in church and am a supreme good boi who dindu nuffin.

cute but dat heed tho, would need to see tush for final judgement

lel