How is a literal amazon not perfectly cast as wonder woman?

How is a literal amazon not perfectly cast as wonder woman?

gosh imageine galjust pinning her down and fucking that little redhead pusy

>letterboxing
>dialogue with no subs
>640x360
>barely half the bit-rate
That's one shitty webm right there

What film senpai?

keeping up with the joneses

First post best post

hello is this the waifu thread ;DD

get lost you freak

I mean she's tall but she's so skinny that I bet that redhead could still kick her ass

My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour ago. She said she just wanted to be friends.

We just signed a one year lease for a new apartment two weeks ago. After we finally got everything moved in and situated, we met our neighbors and went to a few parties we were invited to. She started spending a lot of time with the girls that live in the apartment across the hall. She spent the night over there last night and tonight was the first time I had seen her since then. When she saw me in the corridor, a weird facial expression formed on her face and she grab my hand and dragged me into our apartment. She said that we needed to talk. She told me to sit on the couch and then she sat down next to me. She told me how much she loved me and that I've been a really good boyfriend, but she said something happened last night and she can't deny that it happened. Apparently, one of the girls across the hallway has a brother named Steven. She and Steven spent a lot of time talking last night and really hit it off.

I started to get really mad. I interrupted her, and asked, "Did you fuck him?
She said, "No, but I'm going to."

I was speechless. After a few seconds of silence, she told me that she slept with him on the foldout couch that night but swears they didn't do anything sexual. She claims that they just talked all night. She kept going on and on about how amazing Steven is and how smart he is and how attracted to him she felt. She said she was really tempted to fuck him and was proud of herself for not caving to the temptation. She wanted to talk to me first.

"I have too much respect for you to cheat on you, user. I wanted to break up with you before I have sex with him, so that we can still be friends."

She's over there right now and he's with her. What am I supposed to do?

but... is this ia waifu thread? ;DD

Isn't she egyptian?

Also, Amazon women have thighs like tree trunks. Gal Gadot is a weak chin bitch

wat?

Fuck off. This is a Wonder Woman thread. Pic very much related.

?
yes this is a waifu thread ;DD

Phew, this is just pasta.

>why are manlets working in action movies

better question

>Germanic snow nigger
>Mediterranean master race

How people think the whitest of whites should be WW is beyond me

its the only way that poor sole can get yous also post ledecky pusy mound no lewd just looking at the aerodynamic form of her maybe thinking of how she is so fast underwater?

HNNNNNNNNGG

in a just world she would be WW

Fuck off you faggot. You're just as bad as the pedo fags

No, you nigger. It's about Wonder Woman. Not waifus. Why the fuck are you typing like that?

?
huh>?

I'm just posting waifu like every1 else

Thanks Mr Skeletal

Haha, my friend you are quite mistaken. Your impressions of the scene are that of the unintelligent and common man. I have analysed the opening scene of TDKR for over 10,000 hours, every nuance of the scene is well documented in my mind and I know, full well, the true meaning of this masterwork of cinema. I will outline it concisely and briefly for you now:

>Bane: "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

By this Bane means that he was a nobody until he took on the persona of Bane, the reputation that surrounds him is what has made him infamous. The "mask" is not the respiratory device that pumps him full of painkillers, the mask is his image as a dangerous individual known the world over for his exploits. From this we can draw parallels with Bruce Wayne and Batman, the mask is an important theme throughout.

>CIA: If I pull that off will you die?

If I remove the mask, if I expose you as nothing more than a man will it destroy the essence of what you are?

>Bane: "It would be extremely painful."

It would be a traumatic experience to abandon what I am, an existential crisis of sorts that would be difficult to recover from.

>CIA: You're a big guy.

You're an important person, your reputation is large and your deeds are noteworthy.

>Bane: For you.

For you I am an important person, you are an agent of the CIA who has been actively hunting me. Our importance to somebody, our stature, our largeness is defined by the effect we have on them. To the average person Bane is not a "big guy", but to this agent he is large indeed.

?
wonder woman is not a waifu?
i think youre just trying to confuse me lol of course ww is waifu

lol, no. isla fisher has no fucking chance

Your waifu is literally gollum. Fuck off

Your waifu looks like a man. Go back to Cred Forums.

Cancel the lease and throw her out.
Also, nice pasta.

y rude? ;_;
y not nice? :3

Why are you typing like a 14-year old girl?

Because Amazons are supposed to be female.

?
why arent you typing like a 14 year old girl??

I didn't want to say edgy but now I really feel like I have to. Put yourself in her edgy for just one second:

How would you like it if someone had the whole edgy after you? Posting edgy pics and edgy videos all over you friends and family's edgy facebook pages. Giving out your edgy address, phone number, and edgy?

It doesn't feel very edgy does it. Pretty edgy right? Stop right now edgy. Going along with the edgy doesn't make you edgy. It only makes you edgy. You can be edgy all on your own if you do the right edgy. That's what makes you an edgy person.

This isn't being edgy. You're not edgy. Grow a pair and edgy what you're doing now. It will make you a edgy person in the longrun and you'll edgy me later.

Did you get banned from Cred Forums or something?
Nobody likes you here and probably no one liked you there.
Kindly fuck off to your containment board

Ayy, lmao.

>Did you get banned

is that supposed to give you an epileptic fit or something?

shit made me feel weird

Gal is such a bad actress, truly CW tier. Whyyy is she Wonder Woman??

nobody wants you here friendo

that hasn't stopped me so far :3c

This random chink > you're waifu

>5'10
>literal amazon

fucking manlets, I swear

So what's the point of your spamming? Making people hate your waifu? Being annoying for the sake of being annoying? I really don't understand your purpose. Do you get off to the thought of random people saying she looks ugly?

how many gold medals does this random chink have? jw

Source?

I do it because I want to :3c

Hey Faggots,
My name is Devon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever rang a bell in a tower? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I starred in my own black and white film and even an animated movie . What movies do you star in, other than “home movies with your family that I could never be in because I'm a monster”? I also get harassed by townsfolk with torches and pitchforks, and have a banging hot gypsy (She just scrubbed my boils; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

She has her whole career ahead of her. Hardly a fair comparison with your horse-faced tranny.

No, you do it because you're one of those autistic kids with zero self-awareness that do the opposite of what people tell them just for the sake of it.

But why? What do you hope to accomplish?

?
ledecky was winning golds when she was 15, how hold is you are waifu?

>that do the opposite of what people tell them

so at some point there was zero ledeckyposting and someone said 'oh boy i sure hope no one starts posting images of katie ledecky' and then that got me started?

LOGICAL

>accomplish
this is Cred Forums my friend

>ahaha dude we're all so RANDUM here XDD I read so on encyclopedia dramatica and rebbit

back to Cred Forums, my underage friend

haha forgot to attach an image :DD

?
waht?
did you quote the wrong post?

>Wonder woman
>white

I bet you also want Idris Elba to be james bond

Antje thread? Antje thread.

I'm an Alpha male Cred Forums.

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Your pasta's getting a bit stale, friend.

Anonymous,

I know who you are. You're almost invariably male, Caucasian, middle-class. Your parents were normal, vanilla folks. Maybe you had a sibling or two.

You went to a public school, pulling high or middlish grades with ease and relative disinterest. You didn't really gel with most of the other kids; you found them boring, they found you weird. Your contempt for the average person grew with your age, never seizing control like in some emo dipshit, but simmering casually in the back of your head. When some asshole who could barely read got hurt, you probably laughed. When some stuck-up skank got herpes, you probably smiled. Chances are you got on well enough with your teachers; you weren't a preening asshole like many of your peers, at least showed vague interest in learning, and perhaps the teacher sensed and picked up on your general contempt for others in your classes. This trend no doubt continued into college, if you had the motivation to bother.

It's a bit of an exaggeration to say you hate women: you don't, after all, enjoy the socializing game. You're probably no Don Juan, either. You long ago began to think of women as disappointingly petty, but you still hope to encounter someone interesting at some time or another.

You enjoy being anonymous because it is a release from the normal world: no anonymous has an identity, no anonymous is a preening faggot. Anonymous realizes he is just a guy fucking around on the internet. Anonymous knows others of his kind enjoy this fact, too. You despise the furfag, the gaiafag, the internet tuff guy for one simple reason: he acts like the internet is the real world, a place where actions should have social consequences and where there needs to be a pecking order. Needless to say, you do not approve.

Okay.

>DCucks will literally defend this

Say what you want to him, but she is disgusting.

I've no doubt she'd swallow the cum and puke it out later.

But kudos for people like you who could actually fuck someone with severe eating issues.

Reptillian confirmed

isn't that knee the more disturbing part?

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-r8 memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>it's real
what's wrong with poor amy's foot?