I just saw Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I liked this movie...

>I just saw Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I liked this movie. I saw this movie with my wife in the movie theatre. This movie reminded me a lot of X-men. The composer did a really good job with the music. Eva Green is in this movie she did a great job. I didn't like the main character he was boring.

Why isn't this guy working at Gamestop or something? He has 753000 subscribers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxYjFNh_aIA
youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
youtube.com/channel/UCL5kBJmBUVFLYBDiSiK1VDw
youtu.be/QD7vVsz6jDc?t=55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because success?

>The Dark Knight Rises was...AWESOMETACULAR

The only person in the world to like Age Of Ultron more than Fury Road.

>This movie reminded me a lot of X-men

I just saw this movie and came to shitpost about it.

I expected Tim Burton's X-men and got Tim Burton's Dark Souls instead.

7/10 fun movie. There were some glaring weak points but it was a fun watch.

>Slendermen who went "hollow" and have to restore their humanity by harvesting it from other Humans

who do they think they're fooling? Should've just given Miss Peregrine a fucking Dark Sign while you're at it.

because you hang on his every word and promote him on Cred Forums

Also fire girl best girl. idk why MC was getting hung on air chick

>say nothing
>be neutral as possible
>always follow trends and hype

reeeeee

At least Jeremy is somewhat charismatic, plus he doesn't pretend to be some fucking deep critic like Chris Cuckmann
youtube.com/watch?v=fxYjFNh_aIA

Still better than In the cinema At the cinema

>haha im going to pretend this film archive is real, this joke will never get old
>im going to deadpan about my life for 9 minutes its funny because it is a lie or is it ??? No its a lie haha
>oops out of time both movies were good 4/5 popsickles
>vote hillary

torrent when?
i don't want to go see it at a theater because my local enforces a no singles without anvils policy and mine got totalled recently during a shooting

I sometimes feel sorry for Dan, imagine being surrounded by absolute plebs all day long

He's like an oasis in the desert, I don't know why he's there. I can kinda deal with Mundy too since he has his moments and isn't so keen on sucking cape/star wars cock as the rest of them. It really is just an advertisement channel for Disney at this point.

Dan can also be pretty annoying.
He sticks with the "Jurassic World triggers me so fucking much" meme.

I bet you would sell your shitty Bela Tarr Bluray boxset just for a sniff of those faggots cheque books.

I can deal with most of them, even Hal, but I can't fucking stand Signore. He's the epitome of a fat, stupid, dicksucking fanboy. Whenever Dan has to argue opposite this fat moron I can vicariously feel his soul dying.

THANKSD FOR THE RECO BRO ILL CHJECK IT OUT WHEN THE REMUX COMES OUT

look at his top ten for that year; he ended up liking it more

>Jurassic World triggers me so fucking much
Fuck all of those people.

Well he just keeps hating on it. Which is so random.
JW is just ok. Nothing special. Hating on it seems forced as hell.

I have no idea who these people are, which one is Dan?

>Now theyre making a news show competing with collider and such
Pathetic, they forgot how to be original

It had good cinematography

Is he our guy ?

Flick Pick is the most alpha movie reviewer/ youtuber. He is fucking jacked. And his vlogs are the shit

>jeremy jahns

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

WHO'S THAT YOUTUBE PRICK WITH THE RED BACKGROUND?

literally whotubers

Yes

yes

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

This

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

who is Dan?

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
lol what a fag

Seriously. Get a load of that chucklehead.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2013.

>poorfags

kill yourselves

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

neat

He's da man. Doesn't pretend to be a critic just does some reviews and acknowledges he's a little above a normie. I enjoyed seeing him go from a little buff to completely fucken jacked.

Chris supposedly used to let John fuck his wife. That's why they'd meet up so often.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

DELET THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

Source?

I can imagine it though

aint nobody mess wit da jhoinney

Whn did Chris Weidman start reviewing movies?

Someone mentioned it in a podcast once. There was also that time when Chris went to see John and for some reason he took his wife with him. You could see condoms on a table in the background.

Followed ScreenJunkies for years and I really hate what happened to all their content once Star Wars 7 was officially announced or the whoel Phase 2 Marvel shit kicked off. Now all their fucking shows are related to it. Even in the most unrelated content possible, it HAS to be mentioned. They can make up any fucking excuse to talk about it.

>Hey man what do you think about that new movie about that genocide? Awful, I can't believe the they even used real footage of the events, it's so tragic. With content like this they probably won't have a strong opening week like Star Wars did. What do you think if this movie was made by Disney? I'd like to see a Captain America cameo

Like for fuck sake. Same happened to the various Schmoes shows too.

Who's John?

The Schmoes were always paid insiders and their reviews were always meant to sway public opinion. They got that big radio and podcast deal despite having really low views on their videos at the time. They were literally the movie studios answer to guys like Stuckmann and Jahns.

Early Schmoes before the regular podcast were good, when it was just the 2 of them. Then they got the podcast and ended up with employees directly under the payroll of studios.

Right now they have one guy, John Campia I think. They ask him for opinions Batman v Superman all the time and the fucking guy was flown out to the set by DC to do press shit. Of course he's sucking their dicks constantly.

In what way is this picture relevant to the thread? I'm trying to figure out what you're implying here.

That's hilarious

They've always been on the payroll. They both live in LA, they both have a long history of being involved with Hollywood projects, etc. Their Youtube channel STILL doesn't do that well, but everyone kisses their ass because they're so connected to the industry. That one guy who used to be friends with Stuckmann even said that Chris only puts up with them because he hopes he can leech off of their contacts.

I really do not think it was a coincidence that two guys who were actors and producers in Hollywood ended up being given a podcast with an unlimited amount of resources. I wouldn't even care, it just annoys me that they act like they're the common man when they really aren't.

what the fuck is up with Chris Cuckmann's posture here?

I was kinda familiar with the two of them for a while until i kinda made fun of fags. Turns out one of them has a brother whose a fag. Not that I care or that it matters. but i found it weird they have so many people contacting them from the industry and they're just youtube blokes. When people like pew dew pie makes millions a year and he isn't as connected.
Even though I kinda followed jahns for six or seven years now i'd much rather Tokyo Cooney start making regular videos again. I miss Tokyo Cooney. When I lost my job eight years ago his videos kept me sane.

>surrounded by normies
>unleashes his full power level at all times
Is Dan our guy?

sauce for vid

I saw like two or three "reviews" like that by that idiot and decided to never click on anything with his face ever again.

Youtube really is a mystery to me. I refuse to believe people are this fucking dumb.

HDCam been out...

I don't really watch them but I like Dan.

I really liked this movie except for the Skeleton fight scene because it felt like it didn't belong.
Should've just had the hot girl burn them to death if they tried to eat her.

Also why did Eva Green abandon Jacob when he was literally at the final boss? Seemed kind of like a dick move

I refuse to believe Black Nerd has a name that is not Donatello.

No idea who this dude is but he looks identical to Chris Weidman.

I'll give Jahns this. At least he doesn't try to be some know it all filmmaker.
Cuckmann is horrid in that he knows nothing about filmmaking.

It's too bad that Jahns is a normie douche though.

Signore is the biggest pleb on Earth.

the twins are gorgons, can turn anyone to stone if they take of their masks and look at them.
only allowed to do so 1 time.
why not use them against the other hollows?

Why is Ant Man reviewing movies?

Literally the only good movie channel

youtube.com/channel/UCL5kBJmBUVFLYBDiSiK1VDw

I don't get this.

M8 do whatever you have to do to pay to see this film, burton is /ourguy/ now that he btfo the sjw gamergator libtard cuck nigger muslims. We must support our new based WN overlord.

I remember seeing this guy on Movie Fights. He acted like a little bitch and took every loss badly.

SAVAGE

I need that pic of condoms on the table with Stuckman, his wife, and his wife

Shut your mouth, you absolute fucking pleb

Jahns is a flick reviewer, he rates films based entirely on their entertainment value. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Chris pretends to be someone who is actually knowledgeable about film, and fails spectacularly.

>MFW I saw Chris Stuckmann at a theater in Cleveland once.

His wife pretty hot IMO. Passive as fuck, too.

Also, what is up with his teeth? They're fucking black.

Braces m8. His teeth used to be British tier. Looked like the Fortress of solitude up in there.

At least he admits he's a pleb at times

no idea who these faggots are but this pic is really cracking me up

whats with her terrible bandannas though

cuck confirmed

youtu.be/QD7vVsz6jDc?t=55s

There's a large hipster scene here in The Cleve. Girls wear weird shit all the time, especially in Coventry where I saw them.

I've grown to respect this guy.
I used to think his asperg comments were cringe as fuck but he's really trying to just enjoy himself and entertain others. He even hosts a ScreenJunkies game show which actually suits his personality really well.

Chris is the opposite. Thought he had good ideas in his reviews then overtime realized he tries way too hard to be deep and intellectual. Plus, he got BTFO with that Zodd shit and acted like it's funny that he got shitted on but he's actually an insecure cuck.