Why do other changelings look just like Odo...

Why do other changelings look just like Odo, when it's been established earlier he had to learn about taking humanoid form?? His skin looks the way it does because he can't create small details, and he has that hairstyle because he mimicked the scientist who was responsible for him (who even appears in the show with that gordon gecko hair just to further establish Odo's looks).

Why the fuck do the changelings suddenly all look like Odo???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sVgVB3qsySQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that's what Changelings look like when they take humanoid form.

The others make themselves look like that to make Odo more comfortable with them. I guess the female changeling just kept the form when dealing with other solids in the alpha quadrant because why not

Then why do all of them have that hair, which comes from a Bajoran scientist, instead of just a bald head? Did they see Odo and think "guess that's what we should look like"?

Or did the writers forger about Odo's entire origin story, where he talks about learning not to be liquid, which was discussed on every other episode during the first 2 seasons?

But they run the entire gamma quadrant behind the scenes. They have meeting with reps from other species. Surely they've gotten the humanoid look down a long time ago.

At first it was to make Odo comfortable. Then it was to mock him.

They wrote themselves into a corner and had to backtrack a little and hope we don't get mad.

Basically this youtu.be/sVgVB3qsySQ

I just started watching DS9 and am having a hard time connecting to it the same way I did Next Gen. I just started season 2 and still haven't found the magic yet.

Also why are Odo and Kira so fucking angry all the time.

Cardassians.

Wait, Odo was a changeling?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2003.

>. They have meeting with reps from other species.
Thats what the vorta are for. The founders never need meet anyone.

>can look perfectly like a mouse
>can't get bajorans down, his most common form

Faces are difficult because they're all different. If the Alpha Quadrant was populated by Mouseloids, he'd probably struggle with mice faces.

Season 3 is where it gets a bit more serious. When you get to the first episode (s03e01) there's a stark difference in the production value (new costumes, better sets, better cgi, better writing).

Also a lot of people consider the first two seasons skippable, but I think getting through them kind of makes the rest of the series better.

Quit. You're lost cause.

Why is jigsaw bald in Nemesis. They think audience is stupid, and they are right. Every singly Cred Forums thread is an absence of thought 2bh

Morning, oval.
er.. I mean.. Odo.

but they meet with the vorta so it would make sense for them to take a humanoid form to talk to the vorta.

What's up with this shot from the TNG pilot: did someone have a finger over the lens or something? The shadow / whatever it is covering the lens isn't particularly artistic so I'm leaning towards mistake.

It might not be for you. Third season perhaps but maybe give up by that point.