Are movies real?

Are movies real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF5WQxhZAIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they are works of fiction. 97% of Cred Forums refuses to aknowledge this when evaluating them.

are we real?

how can movies be real if our eyes arent real

Yes, they are real. Wouldnt be real if they were books, cuz words are just ideas and letters and stuff. But people are in movies and they do things and they make kisses and loves. Is definitevely real, also all is recorded on a camera, of course is real. Real things that happened on the current space-time universe.

No they're not.

Name one movie see you can't.

what's the difference between an actor playing a character and you playing the character of yourself?

What's the difference between your house and a hollywood set?

Learn something reddit, mmmmk

youtube.com/watch?v=RF5WQxhZAIc

Nothing is real m8. Reality as you know it is just your brain perceiving various particles, photons, vibrations in the air and interpreting it as pictures, sounds, smells etc. There's no guarantee that your brain interprets things correctly, as it is easily fooled

They are not "real" but our brain can think that they are. That is why we feel things when watching films.

more

All thoughts and concepts and emotions are real and have their own existence on their own plane. They clearly aren't merely 3 dimensional.

Bump

no idea but thanks for the rare frog

Fuck off Plato

this is only a story, from the real

Wow, this is Cred Forums and yet you are clearly the stand out dumbass who thinks he's smart talking retarded shit, you are the pinicel of mindless retardation

Did you wander off the Prime Material Plane or something?

you would need to film your self to see if you are existing at that moment

you would also need a witness to show it to

then it would have been real and happened and you were the movie all along

This thread is 9gag levels of shit. Congratulations, I guess

my balls feel so good when I squeeze them while I'm horny.

Cred Forums Pass user since April 2015.

It depends, how do you define 'real'?