What does Cred Forums think about John Wick?

What does Cred Forums think about John Wick?

I think its one of the best action movies in recent times. Also that nightclub scene was fucking awesome.

>Directed by Stunt Coordinators

Oh it shows Keanu, it shows.

It's better than Cred Forums will ever admit as it's popular on Reddit. But, there is a surprising amount of world building in the middle act and the action sequence---while not original---are well framed and paced. Worth a watch. 6/10.

>that CGI blood effect

I was watching the movie with my cousin the first time and it immediately stood out to me, he couldn't see it. Is he an idiot?

I really liked it, inventive combat style that's now being ripped off by other media and I really liked the world building, all the little touches like the gold coin system and all these various criminal enterprises having history made it feel like it was an adaptation of some anime like Black Lagoon or comic book like 100 Bullets.

He's probably just used to it, they have been used in p much every action movie for a decade now since it's so much cheaper at this stage than resetting squibs every take.

Tbh I love the worldbuilding in this.

If we ever get a spinoff I'd love an anthology of Hitmen who take up contracts while at the Continental.

Maybe once it's an established franchise...

pure, undiluted, reddit

worldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuildingworldbuilding

faggots

I think the writers fucked up the story to give it a "badass" ending. Everyone talks about how "real" JW is, but then the villain does your average Disney villain shit and lets JW live so he can tie him up and give a generic bad guy speech.

proper /k/íñömâxìmâlïà

What's reddit?

It was painful to see Sad Keanu getting old. I never expected him to suddenly turn from that ever young Neo into slow, trying hard to make cool moves Wick.
And 'Baba yaga' was cringe as fuck.

it could have been 10/10 but the fight in the rain was anti climatic as balls. should have just ended when theon died and the father plans to take revenge in the sequel.

>Everyone talks about how "real" JW

What? The movie was stylized as fuck. That's one of the good things about it.

Loses it in the final act, operating was top tier

Solid action flick. Surprisingly good looking movie too. 3rd act is a tiny bit shit. Action was very good but some of it was a little dodgy.

One of the worst movies ever made. It's in the same vein as Fury Road. Meaningless visuals for literal retards.

Overrated piece of shit.

4/10

It's good but overrated, especially among you Cred Forums and Cred Forumstards, so just go home

Overrated piece of shit like Fury Road. 7/10.

>one guy takes down tens of men in a short sequence

Stupid 'desu

Would have been great without the reddit tier cringy "baba yaga" bullshit,my skin shrivels just thinking about that cringy shit. And the final fight in the rain...... Isn't it fucking stupid how the hero can kill douzens of trained guards yet nearly dies fighting a 5 foot old man? On the other side, i liked the shot counting and constant reloading, the fighting and the fact that he gets injured during the fighting. Story is a bit blad but could be expanded in the sequal.
7/10, will watch sequel