How did the establishment and MSM dupe millions of leftists...

How did the establishment and MSM dupe millions of leftists, SJWs and feminists into voting for a neoconservative warhawk basically George W Bush 2.0

>RACCCIISSSMMMMMMMMM!!!!

by letting a reality tv show caricature run opposite her

>2016
>not being a liberal hawk

By having Trump as the opponent.

Because they forced the "lesser of two evils" narrative. When's the last time you went on Youtube and saw a video from a last night talk show host making fun of Hillary Clinton? How about Trump? It's a night and day difference. They're all walking on eggshells because they know that their careers are basically forfeit if they try to push back.

she is the antichrist

Trump is awesome and you will never do or contribute even .01% of what he has. Have a nice November.

They used a plant (Donald Trump)

Trump supporters literally think they're not getting played by the establishment

people make fun of trump instead of clinton because trump is a living joke

he has the vocabulary and wit of a retarded child and is one of the worst presidential nominees in all of history

literally the entire world thinks america is retarded because of trump, he has turned your country into a laughing stock

it's hilarious

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016
Literally

by virtue of not losing almost a billion dollars and not dodging my taxes I've contributed more than this """"buisness man""""

they used Bernie as the salesman. Hillary took literally all his campaign contributions.

I doubt most actual liberals (as in politically aware liberals) like her. They've just drunk the "Trump is raycist" kool-aid and will vote for literally anyone else than him.

I'm serious. Literally anyone else would look more appealing than Trump does, because that's the media (aka the establishment, which Trump is fighting) narrative.

what the fuck

Thanks for Correcting the Record

I'm not saying this thread belongs in Cred Forums since it is related to television, but it might be better suited there.

>Literally the entire world thinks america is retarded because of trump
Not really, in my country, most people think Hillary is far too shady, and Trump is seen as someone who has the right policies to ensure America pulls through.
I agree, it isn't racist to ensure the sovereignty of your country and the integrity of your borders.

The options as it stands are:

1. Hillary "neocon with the drone strikes on" Clinton
2. Either a plant, or a huckster making it up as he goes along
3. A write-in, of which there is no consensus
4. Not voting

While there is no shadowy cabal pulling the strings, there is a staggering amount of ineptitude, short-sightedness and general stupidity, which form popular narrative.

What television series or movie are you referring to? Must've not seen this one recently.

>the right policies

like what, things he makes up on the spot like bringing back stop and search thats already been ruled unconstitutional? a wall that will never be built under any circumstances?

I'm not a Berniefag, but he would have absolutely decimated Trump in a debate.
Clinton's supporters would have backed him in greater numbers than Bernie supporters are backing Clinton.
Clinton is so hilariously unlikable and untrustworthy that she could actually lose the election to someone like Donald Trump, and at this point I want her to.
Can you imagine being so shit, and still with all the woman carding, sjw pandering, INTERNATIONAL media colluding, dishonesty, sleight of hand, misdirection, DNC corruption and big business collusion, fucking STILL losing to a reality tv star blow in?
Fucking hell. She's a shitty neocon, but I'm kind of with Sam Harris on this, that Trump is just too unpredictable, but her consistent failures when the cards should be stacked so far in her favour is literally the only positive thing in my life. I hope she wins the election just to die on her first day from AIDS.

It must suck to be such a failure that you'll never even be able to even lose that much money for it'll never be even close to your sad endeavors