So I finished watching this series a week ago and I must've missed all the shitposting you guys must've used to do...

So I finished watching this series a week ago and I must've missed all the shitposting you guys must've used to do during its airing.

So someone who used to "discuss" the series while it was being aired can please tell me what most of the posting was about and if possible can post some memes too.

Thanks

On the 5th season...Is Better Call Saul any good?

Its a little slow but gets a lot better.

We hate it now and never talk about it

Bye

Bitch detected.

>hating Breaking Bad

you must be new

reroll

nah

>Is Better Call Saul any good?
i expected silly Saul comedy
what i got is drama drama slow mostly boring drama with some cameo from BrBa

>I don't know how to uses periods but my opinion is still valid.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Don't bother watching anymore after S3.

How is that even possible?

it was the best time in the history of Cred Forums.
There was many a good thread had. But there is no way for us to give you a quick summary of what it was all about because there is just too much stuff that went down.

use your willpower to do the right thing

LOST was the best time Cred Forums ever had.

fuck lost, season 4- the end was the best times on Cred Forums i've had.
especially with season 2-5 of BE too. then True Detective season 1. Dexter shitting the bed and all. the walking dead when it was "good".
B-B-onfire was hilarious to watch with Cred Forums live threads

Isn't Mike the real hero of the story?

Or Hank

Definitely Hank, in a conventional way. He's Walt's archenemy and best friend at the same time

>So someone who used to "discuss" the series while it was being aired can please tell me what most of the posting was about and if possible can post some memes too.

Minerals, Matt Damon shoots a kid, cripple-son runs an illegal breakfast empire, dat anxiety-fu. There was a comic and tons of youtube videos but almost everything is lost to history.

Most of the fun was in the threads desu, you missed out.