Uhhm... ok? That's kinda rude. Are guests always treated like that in France?

Uhhm... ok? That's kinda rude. Are guests always treated like that in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/UM12f0GBOx8
youtu.be/NkQHniNe3BY
youtu.be/LyBIT0Q7fOc
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/09/16/jonah-hill-cringeworthy-interview-french-tv/90469246/
strawpoll.me/11348413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kikes are satanic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Fucking slut, I'd love to kick your teeth in'

>mfw nobody in the history of this board has been able to provide a non-autistic response to what she said

>the French are rude and arrogant

Thank you for bringing this brand new development to my attention.

What did she say

"I don't think Brad and Leo would want to hang out after you treated me so badly. They are my friends, they like and respect me"

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

I've still never seen this.
Can someone link it?

Just do a little head shake and a forced smile and no one would have ever cared.

reddit

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

ebin

hahaha lol i know this joke cause im an oldfag :^)

You know what he should have said?

"Subway
my way
okay
fat gay
meatball
sub roll
everybody
smoke a bowl
head spin
double chin
no lettuce
I win
Come on
let's go
everybody
robo
Subway your way
sesame seeds
no way
not stray
monogamy
may may
hey hey
subway my way"

While doing a stiff dance. Autotune that fucker and you got a clubland floor filler.

Suck my tranny balls.

"Pff, as if Brad and Leo would even care about some uggo like you. We gangbang whores that are ten times as attractive as you all the time in LA"

I remember the outrage, thread after thread, thousands of salty comebacks. Not one was remotely good.
She beat Cred Forums and autistic fatvirgins all over the globe, such is the fearsome power of normies.

"If Pitt and DiCaprio showed up I would make you leave"

How's life in the pay to shitpost world?

youtu.be/UM12f0GBOx8

xd

if you don't reply to this your mom will die in her sleep tonight

"oh yeah? well I'm afraid I can't let that attitude pass around me"

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

"Oookay. Such a weird thing to share."

>September 2012

The fuck. Has Cred Forums Gold account really been along for that long already?

Oh fug

"If I was alone in a hotel room with you, you'd have no choice in who you slept with"

Still autistic.

Still autistic.

Still autistic.

"I'd beat the shit out of you just for looking at me ,back in Kansas, you whore of Babylon."

whew that was close

nah there was one good one where he says weird i just had the same fantasy but after brad and leo show up, YOU leave and we have some fun haha

basically just self-depreciate and play the funny fat loser role life typecast him as

any other attempts but to just accept he's the butt of the joke and own that are just futile and pathetic

Do I even have to say it?

that just sounds like a gay 3some

Yeah, but it's with Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, so it's all good

Fuck you

Nah that's autistic and desperate.
Also he'd call Leo and Brad gay, which would net him more negative points

"Listen frenchie, we americans dont leave, we dont surrender and we dont wave the white flag like its our national flag.

You will leave, not just in your fantasy but mine too and you'll be leaving this studio if you know whats best for you and your mudslime husband."

Done.

nig

Welp

i like this one

Turbo autism.

"I would leave just like your troops left when hitler showed up"

>we americans dont leave

Vietnam.

*laugh* *thumbs up*

"Hon hon hon!"

Easy.

>wanting (you)'s this bad

*going long with the joke and rewarding her insult with a laugh* *cucked*

C'est la vie

>not realizing that this is still autistic

France left Vietnam first you stupid cuck.

Not as autistic as replying every single reply with
>still autistic.
fucking autismo get the fuck out

Autism.

Yep, still au

He never looked her in the eye... that's all it would've taken for her to shut up. If not, all he had to say was that she ain't shit.

He never addressed her as a woman, and as such, relegated himself to the position of a cuck.

>Not even your parents watch this show, do they?

Did I get it right Cred Forums?

JERK STORE

"Leave? why would i leave when I paid for the hotel room? You are an attractive female and I have insatiable lust for fine french delicacy. Im staying all night..(subtle wink)"

Nailed it. Not only did I hit her with a comeback but im guaranteed to get laid afterwards.

If by get it right you mean autism, then yes.

Every thread there's always like 3 or 4 good comebacks by the end of them and the same 5 shitposting eurocucks who are trying to claim they aren't good enough

you dumbass toothless chavs really need to understand what quick wit is or just stop posting

youtu.be/NkQHniNe3BY

IM GONNA RAPE YOU FUCKING WHORE

Why

Why not go full penis joke?

"You say that now, but I bet you'd change your mind once you see my penis"

Simply dropping the word penis nets you laughs and makes Jonah look like the winner. Also because of that everybody will think he has a big penis. Done. Saved your face, made people laugh, insulted nobod and made yourself look good

that would just make her cringe, like it did with me

Pizza Shit

*farts*

Or even make it more general
"Every girl says that until I pull out my penis"

Adds a little self deprication, makes her joke look generic and implies he's got a big dick.

I hate you

f you buddy

>mfw I like to imagine Jonah lurking these threads thinking "Damn, why didn't I say that!"

Thats perfect, only thing that i would change is referring to it specifically as an American penis as that would add a lot of gravitas with a European audience.

what did she say

The little sympathy looks from the rest of the cast are the worst part.

The thing is. He really believed it at first, no scepticism AT all. There is no coming back from a switcheroo when you've taken the bait.

He's on a press tour promoting his new movie. A french Stacy host is talking about her sex fantasies with him, he's like on top of the world - then she just pulls the rug from under him and he falls on his ass so hard he runs back to the U.S and his fortress of footlongs.

Yes. Decent desu.

>You can see him getting teary eyed
Aw man.

I wish I was on Cred Forums when this happened. Why do the French have to be so savage.

He only looks bad in it because he takes it so badly. If he'd just laughed it off he'd have come off better.

Poor Jonah, one truck wasn't enough.

I can tell you're all autistic thinking a little ball busting is some huge insult that needs to be responded to seriously. If you think just laughing at a well delivered jab makes you a cuck then I'm sure you never had any friends

The Cred Forums generated responses for other comedians are fine, consider "That's funny, my wife tells me the same thing every night"

Yeah. If he had like frowned and mouthed "wtf" and then just smiled he would've been ok.

"That is extremely rude and I have lost a lot of respect for you madam."

Reflects that the joke has been at your expense and your feeling a little bit hurt, but also reinforces that it was a classless move by the weathergirl.

*slow clap* "ha ha haaa very funny very funny HOWEVER you underestimated my power totake a joke! you see, I'm no mad at you, really, you really tried to make me feel bad and awkward but it's no gonna happen darling, you know why? because I'm better than you! that's right, I knew you were up to something when you started talking about sexual fantasies, yeah I know I'm not that atractive so there was no way a pretty little SLUT like you would fantasy about me! "
-host: "Johnna I don't think-
"NO, NO,LET ME TALK IS ALL GOOD is all good! haha see I'm laughing it out, it's OK I'm no angry at all. let's continue the interview please...
-host: *awkward silensce* ehh how-
"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I'M DONE *holding back the tears* let's get out of here Miles
-miles: joh-
MILES LET'S GO C'MON
-miles: okok relax,
back in the limousine. Johnna looking out the windows distantly.
-Miles: are you ok dude
-Johnna: I need a subway

*tips chapeau*

Best one by far. The key isnt to one up the other person with witty one liners but to change the rules of engagement but scorning her disrespectful behaviour.

Its classy without being autistic..

She had the advantage of translator delay.

If it had been in English he could've just interrupted her "Please don't".

Please tell me someone has the copypasta of Jonah going back to the US from yesterday.

>well normally they let me fuck the ugly chicks first so yeah I guess that would be a good fantasy

Only thing I could think off of the dome. IRL I would've brushed it off, dude is a list she is nobody

"That's so mean, I'll cry all the way to the bank"

Fucking nigger

>Fleury later issued an apology for the mockery, insisting it all came down to a false impression. "I really had the impression that I knew you," Fleury said, noting she has long been a fan of Hill's films. "I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends."

>this is what qualifies as an apology in france

>I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends
Jesus Christ. Don't tell me that's the entire apology.

woman detected

have you ever been with a 4channer?

Fuggspaggeti

Ouch. Even the apology was savage.

Don't tell me we're going to have to come up with a good response to this as well.

Now you made it autistic

Delete this

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2015.

His reply said it all, I don't know what you have. She's a literal nobody, there's no need to be creative about that.

>i thought you were my friend, so i lambasted you live on television and reminded you of how unattractive you are
>you are my friend
>god i love france i can't stop swallowing my mudslime boyfriend's dick hope he doesn't behead me for not covering my ankles up one day

can't wait for that wall

Jonah just can't get a fucking break, can he?!

D-does George Takei watch Filthy Frank?

What the fuck

"You know, you're not very nice. I came on this show to have a good chat and to just have some fun while promoting my new [I don't know what he's promoting but that] and you've ruined the evening. I don't know what must have happened in your life that you think it's appropriate to speak to a guest in that manner, but frankly it's just offensive. You may be right that I'm not the most attractive man in the world but I'm still successful, I'm still famous and I'm still very wealthy. I still have a family, friends and a very loving girlfriend who can see that beneath my unimpressive exterior I am a nice person, unlike you. I see no purpose in continuing this interview and so I must bid you all farewell and hope you work past whatever it is in your life that makes you think it's appropriate to act in the manner you have"
>he then leaves and goes to Subway

don't worry mother

I'm curious as well, actually. I think it's the reason I saved it, to look it up sometime

george takei jerked off a guy on broadcast television, if you still respect him there's something wrong with you

Savage

I see nothing wrong with that, the man is an entertainer, he's supposed to make people happy and he did.

Source?

(Deep Voice)
You ain't got nothing on me

Busting out laughing after the translator relayed it and quickly saying "that's a pretty good fantasy, i mean i just met you, but couldn't i just watch for a while at least? I mean come on, gimme a break here!"

>he wasn't a good friend

My superstitions

>Its classy without being autistic..

Are you for fucking real? On a scale from 1-10, how much did you get beat up in high school?

>You say that now, but I bet you'd change your mind once you see my penis"

Risky play, opens himself to a devastating comeback.

>when's the last time YOU even saw your penis?

it was on howard stern i think

"Who the fuck is this potted plant pretending to be some washed up comedian? I didnt come here to be reminded of your dead end career."

Then youre gonna want to finish her off with beatdown.

"Wake up you filthy frenchie, you slimy fucks arent funny. Leave the jokes to us americans while you fat frogs try desperately get yourself culturally enriched by islam. I hope you enjoy getting stoned to death in your fantasies cos thats gonna be a reality for this middle eastern shithole."

*drops the mic* Someone stick a fork in her, shes done.

SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UO WHY ARE YOU SO BUTTHURT ABOIT THIS FAT LOSER GETTING DISSED BY SOME FRENCH CHICK WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY SHUT UP JONAH HILL IS A FAT SWEATY LOSER THAT NO WOMEN COULD EVER LOVE GET OVER IT

It's amazing how the use of the word female instead of woman consistently connotes that the speaker is a greasy fedoralord.

Yeah but at that point she would appear extremely petty. That's not even a subtle insult, it's a direct insult.
At that point he could reply with "What's your problem? Why are you doing this? Is there any reason you're insulting me?"
And this time, because it's a actual insult he could easily shift the tone to serious without appearing petty himself

I would walk up to her, close one nostril with my hand, and shoot boogers at her

"That's funny, I have a similar fantasy where I get rejected by a homely weather girl!"

youtu.be/LyBIT0Q7fOc

Because the implication is that he'd fuck other things besides humans, hence a more broad and generic use of "female"

Fuck you

"I leave that early? Wow, you must work quick!"

Done, now fuck off.

i dont wonder anymore why ISIS would want to gun down bunch of frenchfags. no respect and hostile to everyone even friends, fuck what kinda friend treats you like that?

like is she literally autistic with these eurofriendo oneliners, this is the kind of shit how you start fights and get blacklisted for life not friendships

Fuck

All around me are familiar faces

Literally over 80% of people in France have toxoplasma gondii eating away at their brains and turning them into sociopaths. When you know this everything starts to make a lot more sense.

cringe

Toxoplasma makes you more alpha bro.

bit of a cunty move there m8

I bet you're the faggot that said "female"

how the hell was that cringe? it got just as venomous as she did and put the hidden implication that she's a whore in there

it's honestly absolutely perfect

Fuck

What a cunt. It's a different thing being roasted knowingly but it's fucking low move to start making fun of someone in a normal interview situation even if you are some bullshit comedian.

If you say that you're showing everyone you're salty about the joke. The only proper response would be to accept you're typecast as a funny ugly fat guy and just laugh it off and say something like "gee thanks"

Here's the full apology
>"Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends."

>“No the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account," she continued. "You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for (a cleaning products company)."

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/09/16/jonah-hill-cringeworthy-interview-french-tv/90469246/

nice job here's your you, you faggot.

Geroge takai has no fucking idea who that fag in the pink suit is.
look at how obnoxious he thinks the guy in the onsie looks like.

The greatest insult you could ever give to your opponent is to ignore them completely.

If he had just stayed completely silent and acted like it never happened she wouldve been destroyed.

>never show anyone that you have any emotions
>always respond with awkward laughter
>"y-you aren't g-getting to me! hehe!"

t. doormat beta cuck

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My friends likes me. My fans like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.

>Americans see banter as "salt"

No wonder Jonah has a career.

>Call a woman a whore because she won't have sex with you

Frustrated nu-male spotted.

strong strawman

i see you are just as god awful at being witty as i thought you were

F

Well I don't give a shit about what you think, user.

"Wow, haha you're also the perfect example of a French woman: rude and unfunny."

is that also what you told yourself as you giggled awkwardly at the bullies who called you faggot in high school

You, and obviously the French Media, doesn't understand the physiology of the American Standup comic. They live for cringe uncomfortable ball busting comedy, more than the average person not in the industry. Women have said far worse to him at a Friars Roast. That you think it would of had that big of impact on him is laughable. Any American comedy tends to have marginal returns in Europe, more so in non English countries. More than likely, a more lucrative event became available and he did that instead. When you're that big of a star these decisions are made by a publicist and doubt it was because of the "Mean Pretty Girl".

"Fine with me, I'm saving myself for marriage"

fuck

No I would always do shitty attempts at insulting them, after which they would laugh even harder and rape my asshole.

>74914598

kek

notice how your responses to me getting on you aren't you trying to laugh it off?

that's because your mind subconsciously realizes sometimes you can't just laugh along with somebody as they make a mockery out of you

strawpoll.me/11348413

FUCK YOU

No, the real reason is that it's 5pm here and I'm bored as shit. I have about 5 open threads in which I argue with people. Don't think so highly of yourself, m80.

strong excuse, i'm glad i could convince you of the error of your ways

IS THAT SEXUAL HARASSMENT?????

What was your point again?

>They are not my friends.

that's the point though

the only way out is to make fun of himself, and it isn't calling leo and brad gay since it's HIS fantasy his making it seem like oh yeah i totally would be all on those guys cocks too haha, moving on

>normal interview situation
But it wasn't. Its not a Jimmy Kimmel style dicksuck show that Americans like to watch, its a comedy panel show. Think those British ones like Never mind the Buzzcocks or Mock the week, getting playfully ribbed is to be expected. Jonah would have known this going in, and that he (and evidently all the insecure autists on Cred Forums that self insert as him) got completely btfo by a complete random with no comedy experience says a lot of him as a comedian.

you made it for me

really gonna go this route?

Based french

>"y-you too hehe"

This is 10/10 in France.

I don't know what you're talking about, bro. Could you clarify?

Yep, reminder that it's autists like this,

though.

Lots of people look weird when making a sneering grin while halfway through a blink

lel I'm not even the same person

I would have made a gesture towards the earpiece that's feeding me the translation like it's not working. When the tech guy comes to fix the problem I would have fucking uppercut him. My next target would be that pathetic excuse for a comedian also known as a woman. With my natural agility and extreme girth, she would be powerless as I bodyslam her into the ground and start my assault.

Simple and clever response that makes me look like the better person. And Cred Forums says that there is no good comeback.

Yes
Because at the end of the day, the best comeback was no comeback at all. Normies know this instinctively, but neckbeards who spend too much time here have been conditioned to always have to have the final post, to be the "winner" of the argument.

France wins again!

strawpoll.me/11348413
strawpoll.me/11348413
strawpoll.me/11348413

>No response is best!

Typical Frenchie

don't get so mad

>Why would you be a guest in a show not even my parents watch?