So I don't get it, Luke is gay?

So I don't get it, Luke is gay?

Tumblr princesses made a shitstorm saying Luke is gay because they never say he's explicitly straight.

Mark Hamil basically says "idgaf what you think, I won't argue with you"

Didn't he kiss and want to plow Leia?

Except for that part where he wanted to shag Leia.

finding out he wanted to bone his sister turned him gay. It's in the novelization

BUT LEIA DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE SHE'S HIS SISTER

YOU CAN WANT TO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND STILL BE GAY OK??? FUCK

of course, we all want to fuck Harrison Ford and dat wookie

Luke is the hero archetype so literally anything fits.

Rei was Luke in the last one and the movie was fine.

Mara jade :(

obviously, the man is gay as fuck. having a crush on his own sister scarred him for life

BTW this pretty much confirms Rey isn't Luke's daughter.

Why would the actor portraying Luke say he's gay or could be gay if he's read the script and knows that the character had a daughter?

Because Space Wars takes place in a progressive universe in which gay couples can give birth to their genetic offspring.

Obi Wan's force ghost is Rei's mom.

luke skywlaker is not gay you are gay dfor say that retardeed faget star wras is cool ur dum

Luke had a romantic subplot with a woman (Leia), which was only really resolved with a reveal that she's his sister.

I mean, look, if you want to make Luke a gay character, that's all fine, but don't pretend like he was "sexually ambiguous" or always meant to be gay when that can be easily proven false. Be honest.

>Watch first Star Wars
>It's about a Peasant who saves the Princess with help from the Thief, his pet and the Elder, defeats the Villain and will one day marry the princess and become the King (implied)
>Watch the sequel
>grimdark edgy garbage for the sake of "muh deep storytelling"
>the sequel is critically acclaimed while the original is relegated to second place
>the Prince is now gay

what went so fucking wrong

I wonder how George Lucas feels with Mark telling everyone his self-insert was gay all along desu

How does George feels about the "gay Luke" thing? Considering Luke is his projection (georgeLUKESkywalker), does that mean Lucas is homosexual too? Hehe

Is small Luke gay too? Maybe bigger Luke is the straight one? I don't know man.

>does that mean Lucas is homosexual too
does that mean lucas is a jedi knight too?

Did he turn gay because fapping with the off hand is just not the same thing?

Or can Jedis use the force to masturbate?

I don't know if Luke has any sexuality at all, but one thing's for sure, the guy's a fag. TFA cemented that in when it turned out he quit being an achiever because he felt he made a mistake.

>Romantic "subplot"
>One scene where she tries to make Han jealous
>Luke more reacts to it with "wow, that was kinda nice. what was that about?" look

He's not gay, and there wasn't some huge romance plot with his sister lol.

Just confirms how kissless you virgins are when one somewhat heated kiss qualifies as an entire romance lol

Nothing went wrong, it just turned out the Peasent cares so much about the World that he didn't believe he was fit to be King after something terrible happened under his rule.

Lucas probably felt like the cuck he literallly is.

Using the force frivolously is a Dark Side attribute.

But yes, yes they can.

Hamills alpha as fuck on this.

He's said it a few times it's a kids film you can make up whatever stories make you happy watching. That's the point. Lukes an audience avatar he can be whatever you want to relate to.

>muh traditional space Opera storyline

Fuck off. The big reveal in the 2nd one is the main reason these movies are so remembered, and it's like the most parodied and quoted scene in history.

You fuck off. Why subvert the original material just to add unnecessary dark (luke's beginning of the story, luke decapitating himself, torture by the empire, yoda's planet in general), disgusting (tauntaun and yeti segments, yoda's planet, amputations and droids getting fucked up) and convoluted (i'm your father, she's your sister, princess becomes involved with the rogue outta nowhere) elements to a fairytale adventure movie.

You've been fed the "Empire Strikes Back is such a mature masterpiece" meme for so long you can't even see how disjointed and tone mismatching it is with the original.

>sequels with different tones are bad
It's because it has a different tone that makes it iconic. There is a sharp turn that lets the empire win and that's great. So few movies let the bad guys win, especially at that time. It's the only masterpiece in the entire series