Am i supposed to believe that this fat fuck could take out anybody in a fight, let alone that huge fucking guy?

Am i supposed to believe that this fat fuck could take out anybody in a fight, let alone that huge fucking guy?

Do you honestly think the Big Guy was stupid enough to actually beat the fuk out of a crime family boss that he wanted to be part of ?

He was a hothead, he clearly lost his temper after that first hit, not to mention that he is bodybuilder and they all are dumb af. So yes, i believe he is.

>bodybuilder and they all are dumb af

Idi nahoi

Sam idi

>le dumb jock meme in current year

Getting to that point takes a ton of nutritional understanding, technique on proper form, and a lot of discipline. You know, things that fa/tv/irgins generally don't apply themselves.

>hurrrr I can do that, I just don't want to

Sure you can.

You just made a fool of yourself OP, drop this show, it's somehow 2deep4u

I must've triggered Cred Forums accidentally

Weight advantage.
Height advantage.
Actively trying to hurt the person who was a subordinate and thus at a disadvantage no matter what.

Be honest - do you weigh as much as this guy?

Quite opposite actually. Im more like a hungry skeleton myself

No, but the point of the scene is partly to personify how Tony gets off on abusing those around him. Hurt people hurt people. He's at the top, and there's nothing they can do, and he takes advantage of that in a shameful, visceral, bloody way beating that guy, who did not fight back because that's the boss. It also spoke to Tony's self image, not feeling as young, vital or strong any more and out of control elsewhere.

If he actually defeated Tony in a fight. Would Tony kill him? Is Tony like that?

Okay, so you sound like a jealous hard-gainer then. Bodybuilders aren't dumb because you can't figure out how to do it yourself.

> guy, who did not fight back
Are you blind or something? The guy was fighting back, and my whole point is, that Tony won in a somewhat fair fight, which i find hard to believe in.

I agree with you but he did fight baxk. He tries to swing and everyones screaming "dont do it kid" He even apoligizes for raising his hand at tony

Tony has strength, whereas that guy just has inflated muscles.

Didn't you watch Sopranos Home Movies, where Bobby Bacala basically ponders that very question?

So you're saying that you get more strength by just eating gabagool than by actually lifting weights and growing your muscles?

Working out your glam muscles is akin to glazing a cracked wall. Tony's core muscles would be rock solid from all the strain of the fat. It's a shame hearts don't work in that way, though.

Strongmen do not look like body-builders.

Tony was seen benching multiple times. I'm not saying he's stronger, but the fact is bodybuilding doesn't really do shit in a fight. Tony had easily 75lbs+ on the guy. All the abs and delts in the world aren't going to help you against someone like Tony, who literally made a living by fighting (in the early days), as being in the mob means you have to be able to fight.

The guy even he was Mr. New Jersey or some shit. That's not MMA or some sort of fighting, it's lifting to look good, that's it.

Well, they certainly don't look like Tony either.