Make a movie trying to showcase the problems of racism

>make a movie trying to showcase the problems of racism
>by showing children that only the Predators could go nuts, therefore proving the prey actually do have to worry about them

Wouldn't it have made more sense if they showed the serum could also be applied to prey? This movie was retarded, it can equally validate a racist and a non-racists opinions.

What the fuck were they thinking?

How the fuck do 14 crazed predators in any way help whoever is making them crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
youtu.be/nZaSeDwAzfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Help me make sense of what the message of this movie is as opposed to what the writers thought it was.

It wasn't shown outright but it was said that the flowers used for the serum had an effect on bunnies. The bad guy in the end was also a prey, who make up the majority of the population. Basically I saw it as
>muh white man making minorities look bad

This movie didn't make sense at all. Who was supposedly benefiting from 14 crazed predators? this movie is a multi million dollar apology to Islam.

Why didn't they show the crazed bunnies? Who said it affected them?

>Wouldn't it have made more sense if they showed the serum could also be applied to prey?

Julie straightup says that in the movie, the way she finds out about the night-howlers? You forgot that part?

>this movie is a multi million dollar apology to Islam.

doesnt work like that, its about a supposedly peaceful part of the population (which also needs affirmative action programs) attempting to make the part of the population which is mostly in power, genetically stronger and has a violent history look bad.

Its about Black Lives Matter.

>Who was supposedly benefiting from 14 crazed predators?

The jewes

Diminuitive big nosed shits that were tired of being abused in the past wanted control. And dividing the place by race was the way to keep them from opposing their rule.

yeah but that bunny tho

This film is secretly Cred Forumskino but none of you will get why

>says it

And why wouldn't they show it? What exactly does she say and how does she find out?

Because Cred Forumstards are so fucking stupid that they can twist virtually anything into supporting their worldview?

Why would there still even be an idea of predators and prey?
They would have evolved over like billions of years.
How do they even know about species stereotypes?
Movie makes no sense.

I thought it was implied that the serum works on everyone, but it was purposely being applied only to predators in order to segregate them from prey.

the exact words are "prey can become savage too".

Its the part where she thought she fucked everything up and goes back to her parents farm, they got these flowers that the kids arent supposed to touch and her parents tell the story about some relative who got crazy because of them and hurt her mother.

Just pay attention to the plot dude.

it was to blame predators, yes it would have worked on anyone.

>wouldn't it have made more sense if they showed the serum could also be applied to prey?

Judy's parents talk about how her uncle went crazy which is why Judy went back. Maybe you should have watched the movie.

>not realizing that the moral of the story was "with EWES you LOSE"

The film does a horrible job presenting it's own ideas. Sorry if this piece of shit didn't have my full attention, but this movie was written horribly.

>I didn't pay attention and missed basic things
>It was written horribly

>mfw rabbitbois can't compete with Big Fox Cock

>can't follow a Disney movie made for children

no it wasnt, it was a very straightforward detective story and all the plotpoints were explained on a level fit for the target audience

which is kids

think about that.

>mfw no Judy/Sawyer shipping art

seriously there is no way they didnt end up in bed together is there? I mean she even said she loves him.

That was implied. People in this thread are retarded

It's canon.

>implied

You'd think a move about racism wouldn't "imply" such an important feature of the blue racism juice.

>This movie was retarded, it can equally validate a racist and a non-racists opinions.
pic related

She took that knot all the way

There is literally an entire scene devoted to Judy's parents talking about the uncle that went crazy and even a cut to Judy slowly reiterating to herself "a bunny can go savage" as she realizes what's going on.

What the fuck more do you want, retard?

they need to directly show it, otherwise it enters the headspace of intellectual awareness against direct experience and the conflict between such things is pretty much the entire reason racism exists in the first place.

Well no.

>only other bunnies can call bunnies "cute"
Dropped right then and there.

Also if black ppl are predators, then what is real world's blue juice? Laws?

Remember the scene when they explain what happen to Judy’s uncle when he ate the night howler flower?
The movie literally explain that Predators and Prey can go nuts, the serum works on everyone.
This thread is retarded.

>HANDFEED ME EVERYTHING!
>PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wew.

>what is real world's blue juice?
Crack you dumb nigger.

>An entire facility of scientists couldn't figure out what was wrong
>A backwards farmer points out the effects of the flower like it was an every day occurrence

It was stupid.

>the MK ultra program was built entirely around injecting political figures with massive doses of psychotropic drugs without their knowledge in order to collapse governments without firing a single shot

>all psychotropic drugs are derived from innocuous plant sources

these are completely random statements that have nothing to do with the movie zootopia

>Fat cheetah calls judy cute
>"uhm excuse me but only bunnies can call other bunnies cute"
>"oh sorry for patronising you"

What the FUCK was that? Did i miss a joke somewhere?

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

>An entire facility of people who are in the dark about the effects of (A) can't figure out what is wrong.
>A person with experience in (A) figure out that (A) is the answer.

FTFY.

didn't you know that scientists know everything?

Disney are the masters of deliberately vague messages in their film.

Is it about Racism? Could be, being judged on the species your born as.

Could it be about promoting feminiism? Could be, a society where women are downtrodden despite supposedly being equal.

Could it be about feminism going wrong? Could be (all the predators affected you see are men villain is a woman and calls on Hops, another woman to be her ally).

Homophobia? (the front desk cop getting led out), probably a few more examples.

Frozen is another one. Let it go? The lyrics are stupidly generic, they could be about any secret that society would judge you on. They could be about IBS if ignore the context of the film (with it being about her ice powers).

If a commonly grown flower caused people to go crazy, a whole fucking bunch of people would know about it.

The father spoke of it like it was an extremely common occurrence in the countryside.

The effects and detection strategies would have long been categorized and studied throughout the nation-state, not just the flyover areas. Doctors talk to each other and share information.

The father isn't even a scientist, he's portrayed as a buffoon.

Nigga be stealing from based Spaggot

I wouldn't really call him a buffoon.
Common man/rabbit, really.
Not a genius but not stupid.

There's plenty of dangerous niggers who don't use crack.

>there are no nighthowlers in the city
>no common links between the affected

at this point it just seems you have autism.

literally "only niggers can say nigger"

but I'm sure you knew that, good baitpost

No i'm aware of that

What I meant was,
1. Is that supposed to be a joke? Feels out of place
2. "sorry for patronising you" sounds like something I'd read from a 200kg landwhale's tumblr page, what is it doing in a children's movie?

The writers are unaware of how medical communication works.

The story wasn't well written, there's no need for you to have a period over it.

I don't think it was a joke, I think it was just kind of snarky social commentary addition, the movie loves doing that

>watching children's movies

>Who said it affected them?
Wasn't one of bunnyfu's parents who said so?

It was the whole clinching revelation behind how the crime was being done, how dense are you?

That was put in so children get used to the idea of apologizing whenever someone else gets uppity about a non-issue.

How would you know it was a children's movie unless you did research on it... researching a children's movie? Sounds suspicious.

When the predators started going primal there was really nothing wrong with suspecting it was a predator exclusive thing, it only made sense. What do the nu-predators eat anyway? Cute flick but the message is so hamfisted, it cuts off a lot of enjoyment from it

>claims to cover racism
>it doesn't really
>but because they said it did, it is hailed as one of the greatest children's movies of all time

I'm OUT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo

white privelage

youtu.be/nZaSeDwAzfE
Is he our boy