Simpson jokes you never got

>Simpson jokes you never got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zXPHdAtkEMQ?t=51s
youtube.com/watch?v=LMlWGPt5kPg
youtube.com/watch?v=hyr-JsNZtD8
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-dubious-drought-claims/
sdcwa.org/water-use
web.archive.org/web/20160408134019/http://www.sydneywater.com.au/SW/teachers-students/facts-about-water/primary-students/how-do-we-use-water/water-use-in-sydney/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=a87OSIY_Y-E
factcheck.org
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74925899/#74925899
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74831592/#74831592
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74798872/#74798872
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74759267/#74759267
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74711902/#74711902
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bort

Is it because you never went on road trips or because you have no parents?

What xe/xit said.

Is the joke here that Homer is so hungry that he will eat fire or that he has a high tolerance for hot (spicy) foods?

You're stupid as FUCK

the point is that the jetfuel cannot melt corn flakes

There's thermite paint on those corn flakes.

The joke is that Homer can't cook

>Got a quarter?

I really don't get it

I never understood this episode desu senpai

youtu.be/zXPHdAtkEMQ?t=51s

Orphan here. Explain it to me.

BORT?

Tourist gift shops are always out of the common names on personalized merchandise and all that's left are usually odd names... Like Bort

Your childhood sucked didn't it

his name is Bartholomew

that's not the joke at all

is this bait?

The shop has a bizarre plate like Bort, but not Bart.

Anyone know what "D'oh!" means? Homer exclaims this phrase commonly in the first 6 seasons. Is it eastern European dialect?

its short for "doughnut", his favorite food

Anyone dare touch this intentionally confusing gag? Not sure what kind of mental gymnastics the writers had to perform to rationalize including something this esoteric

t. Retard

This is the worst meme Cred Forums. Make a better one

Sorry we're not all geniuses like you, tough guy

No, it's just a joke about how you can never find your name

Explain it then. I'd love to hear your autistic interpretation.

i hope your mother gets cancer

>not coming up with shitty, un-creative, and forced memes makes me a genius or tough
God damn user you must be really fucking dumb

This. Also The Simpsons had a thing for making everything catch fire and explode for no reason.

Sneed's Feed & Seed. I could never have figured it out on my own and had to learn it from Cred Forums. This really plays on my insecurities and makes me unreasonable angry whenever I see it.

>tfw too intelligent to explain it to you
*sigh* listen, it's really not knee slapping laugh out loud "ha ha" funny when you understand it anyway, and it would take a while so just ignore the joke and try to laugh at the ones you can actually get, okay.

am I losing my mind? I saw this exact same thread and these exact same posts less than a week ago

can an college grad explain this one to me

Barney is an alcoholic.
There's nothing to get, it's a visual laugh, nothing more.

and it was on Cred Forums

It's a nod to Quantum Mechanics

>hello Mr Thompson

I really don't get it

>I like your ass

What? Can you explain it more

that's the joke

the great lord kek has gifted you with clairvoyance, praise be to kek!

Quantum who?

not that other user, but you only explained half the joke. The uncommon names are left, and Bort is an uncommon name, but at that very moment a kid shows up who wants his Bort nameplate, and another guy thinks they're talking to him because he's also called Bort. Which is funny because nobody is fucking called Bort.

Also later when they're at the control center we hear a guy saying "We need more Bort nameplates" like if they had run out.

Yeah, I thought he was talking to the other guy

bart will become a homeless man cause ned implies he's a useless human being

still don't get it

>Hey buddy, got a quarter?
He is implying that Bart will be homeless asking people for money when he grows up

Maybe there are some politcal majors who can get me on the right path. If both Bart and Martin are spreading the same message, doesn't that mean that one of them is being redundant? I always assumed this was a joke about the animators saving time but I've never been sure.

Yeah you have autism.

Bart's such a little shit he thinks anarchy is a good thing.

This thread is upsetting in so many different ways...

simpsons shitposting faggots pls go back to your cancer facebook group

I really don't get it

What the fuck are you doing user?

You fell into the rabbit hole.

Good luck.

Yes it you dumb fuck.

You'll look for a name like Krysta (I know many Krystas) and the closest you'll get is Krystal.

The joke is you always find a name similar to yours and never yours like Bort compared to Bart's name.

Martin is saying voting for Bart is anarchy in a bad way.
Bart, being the little hellraiser himself, supports Anarchy like it's a cool thing.

In popular tourist areas in America, there are racks with keychains that have popular names embedded in them. So maybe a surfboard trinket on a keychain if this a tourist store by a beach. Again, surfboards with many different names from A to Z. A lot of popular ones, John, James, Sarah, etc. get sold out and the ones that remain are the less common names.

All the Barts were purchased. Bart looks for his name (usually they're alphabetically sorted) and he finds Bort instead.

kill yourself

Kill yourself instead, Reddit.

no

>kill yourself

what did you mean by this?

also, a kid came along and wanted the bort sign, and another guy in the store was also named bort, as if it was a common name.

Chucks cuck n suck

took me forever to get this one

underated

chuck had to sell his store to sneed because he owed him money, but as you can see, they're still friends!

No no no, it's a subliminal message. That is a plate. A single bort. Abort. Abort your unwanted fetus!

Calling me reddit when you're so new you reply to a joke thread seriously. Again, kill yourself.

Nah I told you to kill yourself and I been here since 2008 and you been here since 2016, Reddit.

This is one of the best visual jokes of all time

>Pick up your dog

But he can't pick up his dog because he's dead?

they didn't know that, so the dog has in turn been there for an absurd amount of time and has now aged enough to look like the easily recognizable musician and willie nelson.

My parents had money so we flew everywhere.

formerly chuck's

bait

Aren't most of those names on the list just aliases for Homer?

this would make a good IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP.

Do bots make these threads?

bart is not a common name, so the you claim its utilizing doesnt work. so youre either wrong or shitposting or there is literally no joke.

Yeah.
At least Simpsons you can discuss rather than all those pedobot threads.

How many people do you know called Krysta? Surely Krystal is more common

More common than Bort for fucks sake

jesus christ you're fucking retarded

So when Earth had a nuclear war, the explosions were so devastating that it blew the Statue of Liberty into space, all the way to an alien planet ruled by apes?

yes

Wow, thanks, I love hanging out on addictive and funny Cred Forums

He was transported to earth in the past before humans had built New York

bought your pass yet?

After Bart realizes the license plate says Bort, he asks out loud "Who names their child Bort?"

A nearby employee and a tourist's child both named Bort and get offended.

mods please delete this

and pretending you're not wet behind the ears

If it was BEFORE humans built New York, why was the Statue of Liberty there?

Did it time-travel from the future into the past with him?

>"Put it in H"

what did he mean by this?

Is the joke that since "Feed" and "Seed" are based on "eed" (the last three letters in Sneed's name), that Chuck's business with the same first letters would be: "Chuck's Fuck and Suck"?

no, Planet of Ape Escape is an alternate timeline where the Ghostbusters fucked up and couldn't stop Vigo.
Ghosts destroyed humanity and left it to waste, while the statue of liberty went haywire and crashed by the shore.
The apes naturally evolved from scratch later on, but you can see a lot of nods to Ghostbusters and their technology within the original Planet of the Apes film.

>le russians are so different and quirky XD

>thinking humans could build something as advanced as the statue of liberty with our current technology
Wake up sheeple

every time

actually it seems far more likely that the joke is about American misconceptions of other countries such as Russia.
Similar gags were used in the Australia, Japan and England episodes.

The car had gears in the Cyrillic alphabet, H is probably D or something

The joke is that you always have to grab the next best thing when you can't get exactly what you want you fucking mooks.

could the French be the descendants of ancient aliens?

No. You couldn't do that in a kids show. Try again.

Why did Homer laugh at this?

>Puts on the glasses
>The woman becomes attractive

Someone mind explaining this one to me?

not all the barts were purchased, there was no bart available

Name literally one similar gag

>thinking the simpsons would sink as low as to make a gag like that
you people are pathetic.
The actual joke is that it used to be called "Chuck's Feed & Seed" but that doesn't rhyme so he went out of business due to poor sales.
Sneed then bought the business and was able to better market it because his name did in fact rhyme with Feed and Seed.

Are you denying that Russia legitimately makes terrible auto-motives?

Chazwazzaz

Beer goggles.

It's known when you get real drunk you find unattractive women more attractive.
Hence why Bart put on the Beer Goggles, he sees his aunt (who is known to be fairly ugly) actually attractive.

Why would Apu need this list when he knows Homer by name?

B_RT names are very common
They all share a vowel

BART, BERT, BURT, BIRT

The only vowel missing is O, so thats why the joke is BORT.

The writers of this show were harvard graduates. Thats literally the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=LMlWGPt5kPg
I crack up every time

Can someone explain why Bart was doing that?

why did they make the Australian flag black?

Its a reference to the video-game portal

off screen he throws Barney into a portal and he ports behind moe.

Its subtle but only hardcore gamers like me would get it.

one of the animators did it to silently protest how there wasn't a single aboriginal character in the episode centered around Australia.
Apparently during the writing process they were planning to have an aboriginal character introduce the simpsons to how the white man had ruin their lands, but Groening shot down the idea citing "we got enough fucking blacks in the regular episodes, why have we got to ruin the specials too?"

xD upvoted my good sir!

stop trying so hard kiddo

there's the other indian guy who fills in sometimes

they aren't opposites?

a full paragraph of obvious shitposting.
i mean... why?

where do you think you are?

yeah but... why?

someone needs to shoop Trump and Hilary into this it fits perfectly.

Maybe when you turn 21 you'll know what it's like to drink.
Sorry you just turned 18.
Next time don't reply to someone who's nearly 30.

They really fucked up the flag good and proper

>Americans still have 21 as the drinking age
what the fuck were they thinking?

Maybe thats why we're a better country than you?

That's why all you 3rd worlders have 13yo pregnant women and age like milk by the time they hit 20.

you're embarrassing yourself

>900 dollarydoos?!?!

What was he talking about here?

The currency of Australia is the Australian Dollar. They're typically just referred to as "dollars".

What's a "dollarydoo" and why was it written into the script?

>you'reself

>All you 3rd worlders
>Starts to describe american women

the agents are comming after you

RUN WAY NOW

They also have less people killed in drunk driving incidents than most Western countries in existence.

Try going to a place like New Zealand sometime.
Their deaths from faggots not being able to drink at home are off the fucking charts.

Teenagers are retarded and can't handle alcohol. Fuck them. They can wait to drink it in public.

I'm a Native American shut-in loser who's a depressed alcoholic with no friends and goes to the cesspool that is Cred Forums where everyone posts Anonymously.

My entire existence is embarrassing, so what.
You hang out and argue with people like me.
I honestly feel embarrassed for you.

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

god damn

>Native American
>alcoholic

Impossible. What is this, a science-fiction film-script?

>third worlders
are Americans really under the impression that they're first world?

we're just memeing mate. feel free to join in when you stop being a party pooper

tell us again how you've been here since 2008

>do you ever notice how men leave the toilet seat up?
Can someone explain what McBain meant by this?

Your new is showing.

After high school and moving into my friends apartment I left GameFAQS.
I was 18 and went to Cred Forums during 2008.
Cred Forums is now shit in 2016 and I came to Cred Forums because I'm getting older at the age of 27.

Anyways how did you know I was the guy who said I was here since 2008?

How many alcoholic injuns can there be?

posting massive gif like this is literally the reason Cred Forums is going to be shut down you fucking faggot i hope you die a million deaths and your entire family gets raped by muslims with fire pokers

Its just a normal joke about having a dusty room

Not that user, but I genuinely thought it was a hidden "fuck and suck" dirty joke. Are you guys being ironic?

R
e
P
o
R
t
E
d

It shows user.

It isn't a "hidden fuck and suck joke". There's a handful of people who think it is and make sure to congratulate themselves on being clever enough to get it.

The joke is nothing more than the absurdity of a guy called Chuck opening a store and happening to sell it to a guy whose name rhymes with the store name(made even more absurd by the fact that his name is "Sneed")

The same number as there are Injuns

Chucks Feed And Seed?

How is that funny?

Considering that America has the largest economy in the world, the largest military, the most expansive military, the largest nuclear stockpile, the single greatest number of invention patents filed, and is #1 in military, digital, biotech, nuclear and space-exploration research, it seems pretty logical to call America "First World".

I would legitimately like to hear where you live.
Please tell us.
Let's see how well it stacks up to America.

You won't tell us, because faggots like you always live in some backwards recession-stricken armpit of the world that has done nothing notable in 300 years.

Don't even start with this shit. It's gonna be the same type of shamming cucks do in California over water.

I was always told I make myself very obvious without even knowing.

Shaming

They were telling you the truth.

Luv u mama

kill yourself faggot

>it takes an ivy league degree to come up with an obvious joke

ITT: Europoors too stupid to understand basic American culture / comedy.

You fall for some pretty obvious bait, newfriend.

It's foreshadowing how the professor must get his hands on those healthy purple berries in Futurama.

but seriously though, how red is your face right now?

You do realize that California has a massive water shortage and the people should be conserving water..... right?

Kill yourself but please do it in an environmentally conscious way

thank god I have two dads

YOU MANIACS! YOU ALLOWED MUSLIM IMMIGRATION TO THE WEST! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!

It'd be N, so neutral.

t. first year Russian student

Fuck that chuck and suck meme.

It's funny the formerly part subverts the audience expectation that the name was intentionally chosen for its memorable rhyming structure.

fuck you

Russians use funny letters.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyr-JsNZtD8

So it could be used as a callback joke for Homer getting stupider every year.

this thread is why Cred Forums is dying

It's fuck and suck.

He meant that men often leave the toilet seat up.
As observational humor it fails because it has no punchline.
As a meta humor it's hilarious because his standup is atrocious.

This user is correct. The joke is that Bart is an extremely uncommon name and Bart expects to find a name plate.

The twist is then to show a name that Bart finds improbable and then reinforce that even that random name is more popular than his.

Can't believe Cred Forums is this stupid.

It feels like there's supposed to be a joke here, but I can't really tell.

The pretend innocence is funny tho

Spotted the non-Trump supporter.
Cali has plenty of water, brah. The only prob is that the price of it has been set so insanely low that farmers can waste megatonnes growing avocados and rice paddies and shit while at least 40% of it is flushed away to sea.

Ok

t

Does noone get the irony of voting for anarchy?

did you faggots just get home from school?

nah i saw it too. i think it's a meme

>implying le wall man knows what he's talking about
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-dubious-drought-claims/

Yeah I just got home from school at 1 AM

Do it yourself, you lazy fuck.

They should raise it to 99, because Beer is degenerate shit for subhumans like weed and heroin

>beer, a beverage that humans have consumed for 5000 years
>degenerate
How can people be degenerating for that long?

jesus christ..

christ

Faggot

NO MOMMY

delet

They were also fucking goats and raping kids, guess thats okay too

In San Diego the average person uses over 200 gallons of water every day.
sdcwa.org/water-use
Around Sydney Australia, which has similar climate and rainfall they get by just fine on less 80 gallons.
web.archive.org/web/20160408134019/http://www.sydneywater.com.au/SW/teachers-students/facts-about-water/primary-students/how-do-we-use-water/water-use-in-sydney/index.htm

Quit being fucking retards obsessed with growing rice.

dude looks like yellow king

Because Chuck Sneed owned that feed and seed for years without realizing his last name is so much better for it than his first. It took a prostitute after a night of fucking and sucking to point that out to him.

Don't forget the military.

damn

homer is severely retarded

hehe meme

YOU'RE LYING, MORGAN

k

they're certainly not human

Underrated string

Fuck you

/mlp/ detected

I hope your other gets cancer

Mannnn

youtube.com/watch?v=a87OSIY_Y-E

nigger

The expression is "fuck off back to your own country you dirty welfare grabbing piece of shit"

Obviously they couldnt say that on an anime

iunno

Rude

LETS GET BACK TO BASHING BUTTS

Please

Fug

>throws marge into the air
>walks through door
>wow a 50's nostalgia cafe

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
WHY DID MARGE FORGET WHERE SHE WAS
WAS IT A DIFFERENT MARGE
WHAT WAS THE JOKE

Cred Forums pls

No

>I HAVE BULLET BALL

It was yellow and white when I first saw it, then gradually turned blue and black after I expanded it.

Yeah.

ye

>MOTHER
dick

The store use to be owed by Chuck, but he sold it to Sneed. Sneed put a little sign that the store use to be Chuck's, so that people looking for Chuck's Seed and Feed would see it and realise this was the store they were looking for, but it is now owned by a new person.

>tfw there was never any Joel but a shit ton of Joe and Joey

it's a big state, and the poorer areas that aren't part of a city or ag lobby have a hard time keeping water flowing to them during droughts. there are shithole non farmer towns in the central valley that literally have dry wells and no running water

NOOOO

Shouldn't it be sideways? I mean that's not the spot where it was and it just sunk into the ground.

ffs

fun fact, the real car this is based on is actually british

shit nigga why did you have to derail a good thread

Oh shit. I am laughing my fucking tits off over here. Thank you user.

How come he heard her differently though

mi negro

william will drive the bus soon

lol

That's his brother, Sanjai.

>Spotted the non-Trump supporter.
You're like a special needs child who hasn't been told he's retarded.

Cual es tu episodio favorito?

But why

Anything not immediately available in my basement/man cave is degenerate, like for example alcohol or vaginas.

wHY

Me? The "una vela" episode.

In the song Fire he says "move over, Rover, and let Jimi take over"

I'm on season 17 when does it supposedly go downhill?

You think you're soooooooo funny, don't ya?

the cake is a lie! XD

>man cave

>factcheck.org

why do you idiots reply to it

lad, hilary or trump is gonna be your representative
i'll just be stupid and enjoy simpsons with my free health care

Wait a minute. This looks like Hip and/or Hop!

NO IT'S ROCK AND OR ROLL

>these fucking obvious jokes
Are people baiting? I'm serious. Please, someone, clue me in.

Relax, after all, we've got both kinds, country AND western!

>"The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" is the first episode of The Simpsons' ninth season. The 179th episode of the series overall, it was originally broadcast on the Fox network in the United States on September 21, 1997.

INNA DADDA DA VIDA ALLAH

we're through the looking glass here people

>BIRT
Who?

Kill yourself faggot, you're making a fool or yourself in every thread.

who has a dvd/br rip of:
S04E05 - treehouse of horror 3
S06E07 - bart's girlfriend aka jessica lovejoy
and wants to upload it for me? :^)

You can get completely adequate HD versions through not even torrenting. There's so little fine detail in the animation it doesn't make a difference.

the scene where Homer and Lenny are in the bowling alley and iirc Lenny starts singing Theres A Kind Of Hush for some reason

where? Just random streaming sites? Looked at a few and they seem ok just wondering if there's better quality somewhere else

topkek

spacetime you mongrel

Ask your da... oh.

>remixing jokes
Is this a comedy genre? I love it.

worst person on Cred Forums kill yourself faggot

kek, I'm sure you're just saying that.

Kill yourself faggot, you're the worst poster in every thread. Sometimes it might be you know who but most times it's you.

Okay?

>Sometimes it might be you know who
See, maybe I'm a newfag, but I have no idea who that is. Just ignore names and tripcodes and you'll find that your perception of tripfag won't be so harsh.

Consider filtering me, also.

Youre all dumb af!

The joke is they don't have a normal name like Bart, but they do have a Bort(like who the fucks name is Bort).

This is reinforced 2 times in the fucking episode, one right after Bart says what kind of name is Bort and the mom calls her son Bort and then the man thinks she is talking to him because his name is also Bort. And again when the guy in the control room is screaming that they need more Bort license plates in the gift shop.

Not about the gift shop being out of Barts, its about the absurdity of the whole situation. Ya fucks

fucking faggot kill yourself

>catched

>>Simpson jokes you never got
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74925899/#74925899
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74831592/#74831592
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74798872/#74798872
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74759267/#74759267
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74711902/#74711902