How the fuck are humans and mutants supposed to co-exist exactly? Magneto is right and Charles is a cuck for humans

How the fuck are humans and mutants supposed to co-exist exactly? Magneto is right and Charles is a cuck for humans

Mutants are niggers always chimping out, fuck off Harambe

Charles just wants to check mutant privilege

mutants are white people stuck in africa.

Wrong. White people don't chimp out and kill millions of people for petty emotional/jewish reasons, that's something only savage shitskins do. Magneto and his mutants are chimps chimping out

How are mutants supposed to co-exist, with or without humans? Some of these shits can kill with mind, some are as powerful as nukes. That general dude from X2 was literally right

no, subhumans and degenerates get wiped out by whites.
Mutants are the new white people.
Charles is just a libtard.

fuck yourself for caring enough about capeshit

leave

>White people don't chimp out and kill millions of people for petty emotional/jewish reasons

The "I don't know history" starter pack

please elaborate
can't wait to school you

>nigger-tier "ay yo bix nood might makes right dis here glock and BBC sez I'm stronger den u whiteboi" nu-logic

ok harambe

Cred Forums and Cred Forums and MPC and Sam Hyde told me the holocaust was a lie

Keep mutants in seperate communities
Make it clear that any mutant abusing his powers at the cost of others is to be exterminated

Humans are the ones that belong in cages.
Humans are niggers in comparison to mutants.

Gentiles are the ones that belong in cages.
Gentiles are niggers in comparison to jews and asians.

Not in cages
Just let them rule their own communities and shit.

yes, that's what I meant.

>yfw Quicksilver could probably wipe out the entire human race within 10 minutes if he wished and no one could stop him
Yet the movie portrays humans as big meanies for having nukes

Heroes are cucks. They sacrifice themselves for others.

After Apocalypse, every nation in the world will be giving Trask anything he wants to make Sentinels

Trask did nothing wrong, and with him alive, the Sentinels hopefully will only target actual mutants and not humans who might have mutant descendants

Apocalypse did nothing wrong.
Humans should be wiped out if mutants were real.

Apocalypse is an edgy retard

muh build a better one

As an artist I know exactly how he felt.
Erase and start over.
Human empires are shit, Apocalypse is right.
Apocalypse if everyone joined him wilingly would have set a new era of space exploration and development.

basically mutants are just a metaphor for all the little dyke and faggot degenerates and minorities
It's why X-Men has such a huge gay and lesbian following