First footage drops tonight. Are you excited, Cred Forums?

First footage drops tonight. Are you excited, Cred Forums?

what is this assassins creed 4 pirate of chronicles of carribeans

No. Why is Fassbender degrading himself like this?

I like first two. And I go as far and say that second one is the best.

Third is ok. Too long, but was decent end.

Then came fourth one. And it was meh. Fun, but so meh that haven't seen it after theatrical run (was school trip) and most likely I never will watch it again.

Let us see. What fifth one gives. Hope? Not likely? Some stupid fun? Yes. Will it be meh? I hope not.

>why do actors act
it'll be the great unsolved mystery of our times I'm sure.

This is why I get pissed off when people complain about what sports stars get paid, actors get paid more for doing a way easier job.

I am hoping for the best but exüecting the worst after the clusterfuck that was part 3 and 4.

2>1=4>3

I hope it's decent and not another shit movie using the name of the franchise to get some money.

Why did Jack turn into a skeleton?

3 was okay, 4 was terrible, Blackbeard was good, but they spent nearly all of the movie on land.

Barbossa serving the king was a mistake too.

I miss Davy Jones.

>JUST Depp desperate for cash

nope not interested
series being run to the ground

Naval movies are an expensive rarity. The first movie is an adventure classic (well modern classic) and I like the DMC-AWE two-parter. I'm curious about this movie. More than any MCU movie.

Let's take a look at the writer behind it
>Rush Hour 2
>Catch Me If You Can
>The Terminal
>Rush Hour 3
>Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Scull
>Tower Heist

The directors also have never made anything good. I'm not hopeful.

I am excited. I hope its good.
Sea and Island type stories and adventures are my favorite story setting

>Disney

No.

They made Kon Tiki which is aparently good even if not very historically accurate.

Catch me if you can was really good though

ok, but does that excuse rush hour 3, kingdom of the crystal scull and tower heist?

No.

I haven't Tower Heist, but the others no it doesn't. RH3 was phoning it in to ride on popularity. I liked Crystal Skull, but it wasn't a great Indy movie, better than Temple of Doom imo due to no shrill harpy screeching in every scene.

He couldn't resist, mate.

>Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl came out in 2003
>19 years ago.
>people born then can legally post on Cred Forums now and have children of their own or be going through college

What have you done in that amount of time, user?

Are you retarded?

I still cant believe this entire fucking franchise originated from an old & busted pirate-themed ride in Disneyland back in the 60s

>2003
>19 years ago.

Yes, I've been waiting for a long time. Gore Verbinski makes the best blockbusters. PotC, Rango, Lone Ranger. I need another high seas adventure film. And apparently there are a lot of returning cast members from the original trilogy. It will have been a decade since At World's End by the time this comes out...

He's wrong, but next year it will have been FOURTEEN years. Fuck

Rush hour 2 and 3 are classic comedies, What the fuck are you talking about.

>the terminal
>rush hour 2
>tower heist
These are all great . I like rush hour 3 as well but I can see how a lot of people wouldn't.

I enjoyed a number of those. Don't get me excited already.

m8 the ride still exists, and I mean it was there before the movie came out cause I went on it

sure, but you've got a 50/50 chance

PotC 1 is a perfect movie. There's zero fat on it at all, every scene moves the plot or character development forward.

>how to spot newfags: example posts

Will she be a good replacement for Knightley?

>JUST Depp
>touchy Bloom
>Kaya
>Bardem
>Paul McCartney
>Barbosa

Let's do this.

...That's what I said?
Are you dumb?

I've never heard of your so called "meme" mister.
I think at this point you're just trying to save your retarded ass and it's not working very well.

is it a trailer?

I'm optimistic.

They likely realize they just can't shit out another turd if they want people to pony up.

in terms of looks yes, acting ability no

The idea of going after Poseidon's trident seems interesting. As long as they write a decent script for it.

Notice the trident on the skull

>We will never get another cheeky pirate film of the hijinks of Depp, Kiera, and Bloom as they run through exotic locales from the British
The only good thing to come out of that third movie was Singapore, even if it was completely factually incorrect

Not gonna lie I chose to study abroad there probably because I first saw it in that movie and connected it to pirates and shit despite being the exact opposite lmao

I think you're right.

Might also be cool to explore some more foreign pirate seas, like the middle east or indian or arctic seas.

>Pirates of the Caribbean 5 came out 20 years ago
MAKE IT STOP

no

what the fuck buddy.
catch me if you can and terminal are good.

>2203 was 19 years ago

The economic illiteracy doesn't annoy you more?

>Disney
I'm starting to think jews are in control of hollywood guys....

>Rush hour 2 and 3 are classic comedies

>a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

No Jack in first teaser? Depp cut from his own movie because of knocking the shit out of Amber?

pr move so people hopefully forget to care by the time the official trailer drops