Now that the stardust has settled...

Now that the stardust has settled, can we agree that this is the best review of The Force Awakens because The Force Awakens was hot garbage as stated?

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1_jl6vI2Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=da0mPiPSsew&list=PL43H78_qIuf_Kk5KMJWHJyMEDZ-e9yRV-&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

>Hurr, fill the video up with memes
No thanks.

This is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=p1_jl6vI2Rs

no this was youtube.com/watch?v=da0mPiPSsew&list=PL43H78_qIuf_Kk5KMJWHJyMEDZ-e9yRV-&index=6

This review was more redpilled than the boring, unfunny Plinkett one.

Mike is literally too afraid to make Jew and black jokes because he has to solicit donations and views from a larger, Disney audience.

Had a laugh. Thanks for posting.

>its meme destroying the acting and validity of the main character

Here we go.

Autistic nerds parroting RLM saying the film sucks.

Like clockwork

why is he crying?

t.person born on or after January 1, 2000. The "Breast" and "Chair" vukieepedia article is waiting for you. Kys

Great review, I thoroughly enjoyed that

born in 1990

Is this an ironic shitpost or something?

Please reply, I really am curious what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh shit he did a review of Korra? I gotta see this.

>Autistic nerds parroting RLM saying the film sucks

But that's not what RLM said

His review of Korra is fucking hilarious. Highly recommend it.

Okay, well that "funny" intro is already a little too long.

I'm half way through the video, and I'd hate to be that guy, but a lot of the coincidences can be easily explained by the following cop out:

>The Farce

Remember how R2-D2 and C3peeO coincidentally happened to be sold to Luke, the son of Vader and someone who's really strong with the force, even though Tatooine was a massive fucking planet? I don't think pointing out coincidences is reasonable, they're annoying, but acceptable.

Yeah, the intro is admittedly way too long but if you get past it the rest is comedy gold.

TFA was a competently made, 7/10 movie that this place has grossly overblown into the worst thing of all time because Rey is a mary sue and the movie was ridiculously successful.

Prove me wrong you contrarian snowflake faggots.

the entire video proves you wrong daisyfag

This video is funny, but not really that great on criticism especially since some of them are just plain wrong.

>TFA was a competently made
true
> 7/10 movie
false. more like 4/10

Your review was garbage.

Stop saying 'redpilled' like it can somehow polish this turd. You sound like those idiots who call products 'green' just so idiots will buy them.

Going through this guys channel, goddamn he really hated Korra didn't he?

>Cred Forums hates TFA now because RedditLetterMedia told them to

>Cred Forums hates TFA because RedLetterMedia thought it was alright

Fixed that for you. While they thought it didn't take as many risks as it should have it wasn't bad or even mediocre

it was shit who gives a fuck what they think you fucking youtube fag

Don't need to get so defensive when you're corrected on something you were wrong about user

Mike liked it you retard. His only complaint is how unoriginal it was and a few other things.

im a different user user

Yeah I'm sure it was your little brother.

im an only child

Me after TFA trailer: i like the idea of Finn being a stormtropper, maybe he was tired of seeing so much devastation made by the new empire forces...maybe he can have a very good backstory before being captured and trained, becoming a hero who live most of his life in the other side of the conflict

In the theatre watching TFA

> After Ray/Finn encounter, Finn becomes a stupid jar jar quipmachine... dur durp.. me so dumb and coward.. me black janitor

>Let's make the protragonist this boring one-dimensional british blob who have all the qualities of the last party all in one and a stale personality.

> You want to se more of the interesting character development of Finn and Poe? well too bad, he need half of the scenes to repeat that Rey is a special snowflake who doesnt need a man to suceed instead of form a solid realistic connection between the new and old characters

> everyone likes Ray, they dont challenge her or interact with her unless is for make you remember how unique and talented she is ...

>she's tooootally not a mary sue guys...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuughhhhh

I thought the portrayal of Rey was a little racist tbqh. I understand that he was kind of meant to be comic relief, but he goes from being a traumatized elite soldier to a dopey, cowardly janitor.

>prequel posters are going to pretend Plinkett is what made us like TFA over eps I-III, despite the thousands of threads saying so beforehand

eh I'd give it more like 6/10 but you are basically right. It's an okay popcorn movie.

>us
anyone left on on /tv with taste knows tfa is pure shit

Seriously though didn't Mike literally say "I loved it" when they reviewed it on HitB?

>Mike is literally too afraid to make Jew and black jokes
But he made a black joke in the review.

I saw the thumbnail and that was enough reason to not watch it

congrats enjoy liking EYES OPEN AND MOUTH AGAPE

It's now been officially established the TFA hate on Cred Forums comes from a place of angry virgin bitterness at a strong girl piled on top of a not so subtle mocking of the childish nature of a wannabe badass (kylo ren) revealing he's just ultimately a poser, the kylo ren character being the one those angry bitter virgins so initially identified with. So they lashed out....

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ

>Mike is literally too afraid to make Jew and black jokes

It's sad that this is true. Never thought I'd see the day Mr. Plinkett was complaining there weren't any BLACKED scenes in star wars.

Cred Forums hates anything popular.

the only thing established is that you are salty femi-child who make tantrums because no one likes your "STRONK GUUURRL PWER!"

see

>makes feeble black joke
>immediately starts apologizing in his own review
>h-heh heh relax kids i'm just joking haha

The guy's cucked.

Mike lives in Milwaukee, the gangs that were running around targeting white people are only a few miles away from his house.

I think it's a combination of Cred Forums being contrarian and Rey being way overpowered, even by the standards of a fantasy movie.

Plinkett has a pretty strong criticism of PC culture, he points out that they filled every diversity quota out there by casting a person of each race and gender for a variety of character roles, but they did not have the courage to include an white female vs black male interracial couple, this is clearly because going this far would certainly create a damaging controversy with certain segments of society, what he does is expose the cynical nature of the corporate "diversity", its not a genuine political cause, but a carefully calculated marketing brand.

That's too complex for me to understand. I'd rather just call him cucked and call it a night.

I am neither angry nor a virgin and I think you're just trying to justify your own pathetic love for the movie by projecting 'character flaws' onto people who disagree with you.

But he says the movie did diversity write. His criticisms are shallow and inconsistent.

I'm an angry idiot, but even I could tell that you responded to bait

i don't think the problem with Ray it's the power she has. Mos of all is that everyone need to constantly say that "she's soo special and unique"
you know, i get it...when Finn try to help Ray and she beat that 5 guys by herself i say "ok, that's cool, she is a badass". The problem is that she lacks personality and we need constantly to be remembered that she's "special" wasting a lot of scenes to pat her head instead of make her likeable or have a solid connection with the other characters.

THAT, makes her a mary sue to me

kek daisyfags literally have this shit memorized

I don't see what your point is.

He says it did "diversity" right, it filled the corporate mandated quota for diversity, just enough to keep the lefty types happy but not too much to not scare away all the money from more conservative types.

Why are all SW movies the same shit? No, really, why?

It's what people like. When people stop buying tickets and merchandise, they'll do something different.

He did but in the Plinkett review said that it was just an initial reaction, that when he had more time to think on it, that he realized what it was.

yes. RLM "more black dick in white gurls" dropped the ball hard on even criticizing the plot

>diversity is great
>strong criticism of PC culture

lel