18 years old

>18 years old
>"I... I didn't know what I was doing! I was only SEVENTEEN!"

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZMQU4c1pEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mommy and daddy finally paid attention to her so she doesn't need Bojack anymore.

>thriving at a good college
>healthy social life
>"You ruined her life, Bojack!!"

Really makes you think...

>Be horny young teenager
>Get all up on an adult's dick
>They rebuff your advances
>Go in your room and pout
>Try to fuck them again, get caught in the act by your mom
>Next season acts like she got raped

>Todd says he's "nothing"

>Writer writes a bunch of fucking Marge/Maude fanfiction on twitter

Why is season 3 the worst season and why is BoJack being ruined by tumblr?

>why is BoJack being ruined by tumblr?
Because tumblr ruins everything that people let it slither into.

>Implying season 3 isn't based

shit taste confirmed

You didnt back your claim up at all or even address what was in the other user's post. Why did you feel this was something that needed to be written down?

Tumblr is great you homo clowns.

>That last episode culmination to the season
It was worth it for all the stupid pasta puns.

>Season 3
>Based at all

>Season 2 ends with BoJack jogging and implies he's going to get better
>Season 3 acts like that didn't happen at all
>Season 3 ends with BoJack trying to kill himself for no reason
>BoJack is nominated for a Grammy, he feels empty inside and doesn't care
>Mr. PB tells Bojack he isn't nominated for a Grammy, he gets pissed and goes on a drug binge
>Revisiting Penny for no reason and acting like BoJack raped her when it would've been consensual, legal sex (which Penny told BoJack it would've been consensual and legal because she hadn't been drinking and she is of age and she instigated the intercourse)
>Killing Sarah Lynn for no reason
>Todd is asexual for no reason
>Entire episode about fucking abortion out of nowhere for no reason
>Mr. PB is still dating tumblr-dariah even though she's LITERALLY the worst character in history of awful characters

Do we like the underwater episode of season 3?

>Adult watching cartoons.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums faggots.

Downer Ending is still best episode

>Thinking Tumblr is a real website instead of a random strawman
What a cuck

Would you a Penny Cred Forums?

>>Revisiting Penny for no reason and acting like BoJack raped her when it would've been consensual, legal sex (which Penny told BoJack it would've been consensual and legal because she hadn't been drinking and she is of age and she instigated the intercourse)

I think it's more that Penny feels incredibly guilty about getting caught with Bojack and how that (presumably) damaged her relationship with her mother. Seeing Bojack again just brings all those feelings of guilt back. Also Bojack does show up looking like a strung out crackhead creep

Season 3 had the writers basically assembling a lynch mob for Bojack, because you can't have a straight white male protagonist anymore without making sure everyone knows he's a piece of shit. (when i say white i mean he's voiced by Will Arnett. Some characters, like the dolphin singer, are obviously intended to be viewed as a certain human race projected onto a furry.)

>Female characters like Diane, Penny, Sarah Lynn and Emily portrayed simultaneously as strong and independent, but also not responsible for their bad decisions
>Sarah Lynn's shitty behavior all pawned off as a result of her traumatic childhood
>Writers go out of their way to let us know Bojack's shitty behavior can't be excused by his equally traumatic childhood, he's just inherently corrupt and bad
>Diane flakes out on Mr. PB to go party at Bojack's house, but it's all because of this horrible existential crisis she's having, you see
>Basically gets away with consistently lying to the dog and he instantly forgives her without any consequences
>Todd doesn't hook up with Emily because he's asexual, so he wouldn't want to anyways
>Emily seeks out Bojack and has sex with him
>Todd treats it entirely as Bojack's fault, no reference is ever made to Emily's active participation in the sexual encounter

This show is force feeding the same feminist kool aid you see everywhere else.

The Emily arc was the weakest one they ever did. It's like the writers didn't know if they wanted to make Todd gay or a virgin or whatever the fuck so they just dropped it.

I want to agree with you but with how it was portrayed and how the writers are, it's pretty obvious they were trying to make it seem like BoJack raped Penny when they didn't even get to first base. Like this user says Everybody gets a happy ending except for BoJack. Todd gets to be happy because he's """""asexual""""" and Mr. PB gets to be happy because he lets his shiity, garbage wife step all over him.

>Todd is mad that the chick he didn't want to bang because he's asexual banged his friend

>BoJack gets mad that the award he didn't care that he was nominated for turned out to be a lie

>Penny gets upset at BoJack because he raped her even though she came to him for sex and they didn't even so much as kiss or take off their clothes

>BoJack because he raped her
except he didn't, that was the best part of S2 he got treated like he did however and that's why he went back to LA and saved Todd in the process

Cant wait to see how they fuck it up in season 4.

>Season 2
>BoJack and Penny get caught in bed together even though they weren't doing anything

>Season 3
>BoJack raped Penny

>Season 4
>BoJack raped Penny and her Mom

>Season 5
>BoJack raped and murdered Penny and her Mom

>Season 6
>Canceled

Don't forget the critically acclaimed Hank Hippopotamus episode where the literal culmination/punchline of the whole episode was just the "Guys tell women on the street to smile" meme.

>Season 7
>Penny raped Bojack

Don't you realize telling a woman to smile is LITERALLY rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZMQU4c1pEg

I'm hoping Diane's arc is building up to her being exposed as the irredeemable piece of shit she is. That was confirmed when she left that 3rd world country because her feewings got hurt (despite her shitting on her husband and making him feel guilty for being worried about her going into a warzone), but she never really got called out on it.

At least that's what it looks like she is building up to in the last episode of season 3.

Fuck Diane. She is such shit. PBS deserves better, but then againo it seems like he just likes getting into shitty relationships and being with terrible women. Look at his past two wives.

>for no reason >for no reason >for no reason
Looks like this talking horse show is 2deep4u. Sad!

>tfw no inferior brown fucktoy
Feels pretty bad

>Hey ma! I just told off those adults watching cartoons made for adults that they're children again! Where are my chicken tendies?

>>Entire episode about fucking abortion out of nowhere for no reason
That episode is the only one that got me annoyed, the rest of your post is garbage.

Also underwater episode is 10/10

It's almost certain they are getting divorced next season when Diane writes a bunch of internet articles shitting all over MPB. Then she will move in with Bojack and will probably sleep with him after she gets all drunk and mopey and full of self pity like in season 2.

She's such garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. She's worse than Bojack!

Eh, I identify with her.

So youre a piece of shit too?

I always laugh so hard at this part. The devestation of not winning even a small award. His world just crumbles around him.

Well that's what they set up in season 4

They might just pussy out though

who knows? They pussied out on showing those birds showing the public the pictures of Bojack/Sarah Lynn fucking.

>It's an "user says a post is shit but doesn't explain why" episode

Thanks for circling him user, I wouldn't have known what to look at otherwise.

That abortion song was funny don't lie.

Favorite episode
I agree that most of s3 was worse than the previous two seasons but the underwater episode was great and the music was fantastic

No, it was offensive just to be offensive and felt like it belonged on an episode of 2010s South Park, not bojack.