>Daredevil S1
>Daredevil S2 (1-4)
>Luke Cage
>Daredevil S2 (5-13)
>Jessica Jones

you forgot iron fist

1. Jessica Jones
2. Daredevil S1
3. Daredevil S2 (dropped it halfway through the season)

Only 3 episodes in to Luke Cage so I can't rank it yet, but I like it quite a bit so far. Probably gonna be above Daredevil Season 2 at least.

>you didn't rank a show that isn't out yet

definite ranking of all things marvel related

>Shit
>Vomit
>Paul Blart Mall Cop
>Paul Blart Mall Cop 2
>anything Marvel

>JJ first

Why do people troll on anonymous boards?

>Daredevil S1
>Daredevil S2 (1-4)
>Luke Cage (1-7)
>Jessica Jones (Purple Man episodes)
>Daredevil S2 (5-13)
>Luke Cage (8-13)
>fucking shit
>Jessica Jones (non-Purple man episodes)

(You)

> Daredevil Season 1
> Daredevil Season 2
> Getting raped
> Eating shit
> Forced to go out and see the sun
> Luke Cage / Jessica Jones

Used to have GoT post Season 3 to test if someone was a pleb or not, thx Marvel fpr adding LC and JJ to that list.

this right here is the definitive list tbqh. Nothing tops season 1 DD. DD season 2 post-punisher stuff sucks ass, the whole electra storyline was garbage imo. Kilgrave saved the episodes he was in, and Luke Cage is about 5 episodes too long for its own good.

Agreed, if you prefer Daredevil to JJ then you really do have shit taste.

David Tenant was best villain but everything else about the show was pandering cringe shit

Fisk is almost as good

all the heroes are shit and I don't care about them

>I am a pussy worshipping beta, maybe if I suck up to the show Jessica Jones will fuck me

>but everything else about the show was pandering cringe shit
it went over your head

Tennant is best actor in all the series

JJ was SJW garbage, but he made his episodes shine

I understood it was le strong womyn relationship allegory but it was still terrible

Yo I like Kilgrave, but Wilson Fisk is the GOAT villian no question. Maybe it's because he was in a better overall show, but the point still stands.

>JJ was SJW garbage
literal retard detected

DDS1 > JJ > LC > DDS2

Daredevil is spotty at best and the last half of season 2 is complete shit. JJ and LC are both fantastic but suffer from this stupid format where they stretch one movie into thirteen hours.

David Tennant got fucking robbed of a Globe.
His performance made the show not utter garbage.

sup jidf

Tennant is the better actor, but Fisk is the better villain

Eat shit dumbo

seriously, stop taking everything ta face value and read the subtext for once in your life.

fair point

subtext? are you really implying jessica jones has subtext?

>Tennant is the better actor, but Fisk is the better villain

Meh if the writing wasn't full of holes in JJ Killgrave would have knocked Fisk out of the ballpark.

>want to watch Luke Cage
>Having a hard time just watching two episodes of Jessica Jones
Do I have to watch Jessica Jones in order to understand Luke Cage?

not an argument

>Globe

He deserved a Emmy for that performance.
Too bad the shit they call JJ had to be such a disaster..

I didn't and I had no problem watching Luke Cage

Not really, but you should watch it fore the purple man

No but both shows are horrible compared to DD.
Don't expect anything from LC going in.

They reference a few things that happen but it's not enough that you'll really miss anything.

>Tennant is the better actor

pfftt no

>capeshit can be 2deep4u

impossible

nigga plz no trolling

Luke Cage is fuking boring. the villain is lame and uninteresting. Luke Cage is barely on the screen, i think i saw the politician lady like 80% of screen time. and no good fight scene.

it's impossible if you're not fucking retarded, but apparently there are some in this thread that are.

A question isn't an argument retard.

go ahead and write about some of the subtext in the show

i could use a good laugh

>go ahead and do this thing so I can ignore it
you're actually dumber than I thought.

D'Onofrio is an amazing actor with incredible presence and range. Tennant is verbose. Not even the same league. Are you a dr who fag? Is that it?

terrible b8

thanks for the laugh jidf

Really?

>anyone who didn't like JJ is dumb

please write us all an essay on why it's so great then

imagine being so dumb that a netflix marvel show goes over your head though, are you being ironic?

1. jessica jones season 1
2. daredevil season 1
3. daredevil season 2

didn't watch luke cage

It's not great, or even very good, it's just better than Daredevil, and it shits all over the strong womyn archetype and SJWism in general.

LOL Iron Fist is going to be absolute shit. Some white guy that appropriates Asian martial Arts and Culture?

No Thanks!

jj season 2 will surely be worse than dd season 2 if it's any consolation to the autists who think jj was so bad

i am clearly stupid, i cant even tie my shoes without mummy, i need things explained to me

so whats the subtext

Fucking why!? Why the FUCK would you say that!?

so they're just ironically acting like battered women with a fortress for a house and talking about self defense classes and shit every scene? puh lease

Is DDS2 really that bad? I couldn't even finish S1.
Everything past the Russian gang and especially the scenes with the stick were a total slog.

Pretty much exactly this. I was actually surprised by how much I liked Luke Cage, both in terms of the season itself and the character (never read his comics before). It was a lot less action-oriented than I was expecting, but other than the cringey pseudo-science surgery bullshit sequence and a few times where Misty went full retard, I enjoyed myself pretty consistently the whole way through.

Also I'm glad they didn't kill off this cheeky cunt.

DD season 2 starts off strong and then it's literally nothing but those shitty Stick scenes. Don't watch.

i'm actually impressed at how irrelevant these comments are to my point.

in fact they're closer to helping my point than being used against it, if you actually watch how her self defense lessons played out.

How is JJ not bad?, is the embodiment of "characters make retarded decisions just to further the plot" style of writing.

Agreed. It's a tale of two half-season.

the first half of season 2 is alright, was quite entertaining. then it takes a fucking nose dive somewhere around episode 5 or 6, whichever episode elektra shows up and becomes a character.

the whole point to SJWism is that you're the eternal victim no matter what and big scary men will break into your house and rape you

the whole season was like omg I'm being raped

and dumbass jessica jones could have saved many lives by killing kilgrave at the beginning but she had to resolve her relationshit drama first

also the one somewhat nice white guy turns out to be a raging drug abuser bf. didn't see that coming (sarcasm)

then I could go on about all the SJW racial stuff in the series

the entire season was based on the whims of the villain and I think they did a good job justifying why that was acceptable through his motivations

FACT - There are no good fights in Luke Cage

FACT - Punisher was fucking awesome

FACT - Electra was fucking shit

Prove me wrong.

jesus christ you're an actual fucking moron, I don't think you're old enough to post here.

pretty much this, good job user

beta idiot or a woman

stop samefagging lmao.

ikr?

terrible edit

sorry if you think it's a sjws btfo flick you are so wrong

both jessica and patsy pandered to women stereotypes so bad

>stylish talk show host who takes self defense classes and does save the planet shit and has her boyfriend perform oral sex
>le binge drinking alcoholic for attention who totally hates everyone but gets triggered by racism and thinks no one else can complain about anything while she complains about her life all day and fucks black guys i.e. tumblr

it was pure cringe

and you're completely ignoring how both of them were portrayed as complete fucking idiots who can't stop fucking up everything.

congrats, too stupid for capeshit.

Read the source material faggot.

He was always white. Stay mad Chang

Honestly I just found JJ to be a more interesting character. Daredevil has good fight scenes but everyone is bland as fuck.

I'm watching episode 5 of Luke Cage right now and I'm pretty sure one of Cottonmouth's enforcers is wearing a fucking Zelda shirt.