This is the most repugnant and disgusting show I've ever seen

This is the most repugnant and disgusting show I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOO-IDaQ_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOwEiouSQAc
youtube.com/watch?v=T3fKSE7rZe4
youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck did I just watch?

Oy vey, get some culture, goy!

>The Nutsack is intended for mature audiences

well that's minutes I'm not getting back

youtube.com/watch?v=HOwEiouSQAc
>SEA monkey's were behind this shit
its honestly not surprising

IT'S

Honestly the intro made me think it was shit, but I was not prepared for how shit it was.

The voices were so fucking horrible, I'm considering trying to dub it to see if it's somehow salvageable.

>that old woman blowing into the mic

>first three seconds of the intro
Yep, this was made by flips.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3fKSE7rZe4

It's designed for repugnant and disgusting people, ie pinoys.

THE

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

Get on my level, plebs.

The thing that bothers me almost more than anything else in this shit series is that the characters have only 3 fingers on each hand

Peel huwat arr yoo doing in disa places huh? Don't you phacking no disa places are not for yoh?

NUT

S H A C K
H
A
C
K

Stop cross-board posting, this is a designated Cred Forums meme

I can't tell if this show is what shitposters watch before they post, or if it's just a concentrated form of shitposting.

I'm more concerned about this recent string of altered versions of the theme-song from Nutshack.

>the nutshack theme but with every noun replaced with the pawn stars intro
17 fucking minutes.

>the nutshack theme but every noun is replaced with the nutshack theme
45 minutes.

>the nutshack intro but every nutshack is replaced by the entire Sans fight from Undertale
Two hours long.

>the nutshack theme but instead of saying nutshack it's the entire top 10 hottsest sonic girls video
Also two fucking hours.

>the nutshack theme but every nutshack is replaced with the entire reading of the bee movie script
Nearly 15 fucking hours.

What in the name of fuck is going on?
Is this some kind of new high-effort shitposting? I'm shocked that YouTube dedicates server-space for this kind of stuff. This has to reach a point of critical-mass eventually, right?

60 years ago 5 megabytes of storage cost $120,000 and required a forklift to move so that the military could store incredibly sensitive data electronically

Now we let people store gigabytes and gigabytes worth of data for free so we can hear the themesong from Nutshack with every use of the word "Nutshack" replaced with an entire reading of the script from a forgotten Dreamworks turd

This fills me with a mix of emotions that I'm nor even sure I can identify.

THE THUMB IS A FINGER YOU ELEMENTARY DROPOUT

new nutshack meme idea:

the nutshack themes but every noun replaces with
I'm more concerned about this recent string of altered versions of the theme-song from Nutshack.

>the nutshack theme but with every noun replaced with the pawn stars intro
17 fucking minutes.

>the nutshack theme but every noun is replaced with the nutshack theme
45 minutes.

>the nutshack intro but every nutshack is replaced by the entire Sans fight from Undertale
Two hours long.

>the nutshack theme but instead of saying nutshack it's the entire top 10 hottsest sonic girls video
Also two fucking hours.

>the nutshack theme but every nutshack is replaced with the entire reading of the bee movie script
Nearly 15 fucking hours.

What in the name of fuck is going on?
Is this some kind of new high-effort shitposting? I'm shocked that YouTube dedicates server-space for this kind of stuff. This has to reach a point of critical-mass eventually, right?

60 years ago 5 megabytes of storage cost $120,000 and required a forklift to move so that the military could store incredibly sensitive data electronically

Now we let people store gigabytes and gigabytes worth of data for free so we can hear the themesong from Nutshack with every use of the word "Nutshack" replaced with an entire reading of the script from a forgotten Dreamworks turd

This fills me with a mix of emotions that I'm nor even sure I can identify.

DICK DICKMAN BABY

this reminds me of those cartoons in the GTA games

rip siiva

uncensored eps where?

>Hands with 4 digits.
Honestly surprised this is still a thing in animation outside of anthropomorphic animals.

whats wrong with the main characters voice?

SNOOP DOGG AND TUPAC BIRDS?????
WTF

>the nutshack theme but with every noun replaced with the entire Godfather trilogy

dude even those are higher quality

Is it true that Siiva is really shutting down the channel?
;_;