Punch Drunk Love

Kill Bill

Fatal Attraction

DEADPOOL

Silence of the Lambs

Only acceptable answer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

play misty for me

"All About Steve." I never actually watched it.

"Wedding Crashers"
Especially that totally overlooked "comedic" rape scene

Swimfan.

Maybe Twilight. Not sure if counts.

40 days and 40 nights count?

Swim Fan (2002)
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992)

Crazy bitches

Single White Female

The Crush with Cary Elwes and borderline illegal Alicia Silverstone.
Single White Female with Jennifer Jason Leigh (including the best blowjob scene ever in modern cinema).

The Graduate

OP here, thanks for the recs

Curious, why?

Super.

Obviously so he can jerk off to the prospect of being pursued by a girl

because I'm an insecure faggot who is afraid to death of women, incapable of approaching them or initiating a relationship, and I fantasize regularly about a crazy woman obsessing over me, coming after me and forcing me down and having her way with me

or that, in a nutshell

Seconding this, also add the first season of Luther. I have the same crippling fetish as you OP. It's a shame alpha females are a rarity IRL. You have the crazies but they're not quite the same.

It's amazing how early it started for me, I remember as young as 6-7 years old I would fantasize about girls at school chasing after me. Nothing all that sexual of course, just them chasing me, maybe tying me up and forcing me to kiss them or snuggling up against me.

What is it that made me like this? Fuck, most women assume I'm gay. Life is suffering

Obsession

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

alvin purple

Don't you worry, user. Your future tormentor's searching the world for you by candlelight. And whenever she catches you, she will ruin you. But first she must catch you

Seriously though I find it fucking interesting you felt that longing naturally way before puberty, apparently without past trauma as a cause. I wonder if you'd have lost interest in it if it had happened to you like with an older female relative/babysitter

>Don't you worry, user. Your future tormentor's searching the world for you by candlelight. And whenever she catches you, she will ruin you. But first she must catch you
god I hope so

>Seriously though I find it fucking interesting you felt that longing naturally way before puberty, apparently without past trauma as a cause. I wonder if you'd have lost interest in it if it had happened to you like with an older female relative/babysitter
It almost did happen with an older cousin, but we were caught by her mom / my aunt before it progressed from playful wrestling to her taking advantage of me and were forced to go to bed. It's one of the most memorable events in my life, as pathetic as that sounds, and no doubt it did the opposite of what you suggest and actually made matters worse

Fuck, I actually feel this.

People are strange. Not in a bad way though OP. Keep doing you.

Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's hung you in the closet and I'm feelin' so sad.

Good to know there are sympathizers. Anyway I'm drunk and going to bed, tomorrow is another day. Another day of shitposting, masturbating, and feeling sorry for myself

G'night, fellow anons

Misery

Who Framed Roger Rabbit contains the ultimate example of this.

men dream to have the power on women that women have on men. THe ultimate fantasy for men is to be easily noticed by women, that women want them, sometimes to the point of fighting between themselves and sometimes even hurting the man just to have him.

men want to be women, but they always fail.

Yes

Not a movie, but Monster Musume.

Turns out that Monstergirls are aggressive as fuck when it comes to sex and everything else.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend. It's a musical though.

Georgia Rule

If anybody has more recs for when the girl is a total damaged goods slut, I'm interested.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahagahagagagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

bump