ITT we post GOAT tier episodes of animated comedies

ITT we post GOAT tier episodes of animated comedies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking goat ending

>he posts the best South Park episode ever.

Well, I'll post the second best

most overrated episode ever

nothing at all goat about american dad. seth macfarlane took family guy and made it even more reddit tier.

>not posting the funniest Simpsons episode

Roswell That Ends Well is one of the most amazing 22 minutes of animation I have ever seen, and I honestly believe it deserves a place in the American Archive.

shit taste man

I kinda disliked the whole season but that one was alright. The first half was godly, then it turns into cringe (you know what part) and then you have dragon Klaus and a pretty good ending. 7/10

>you know what part
I know you hate fun. That was good.

I know that there's a generation of kids who grew up after the golden age of cartoon sitcoms and think this show is funny
It doesn't mean I'm okay with it

Trapped in the Locker was top tier

MINDQUAD!

I'm sorry I thought this was America!? Is this not America!? I thought this was America!?

When exactly was this golden age? Toonami, when AS started, when you still used to be able to see cartoon characters get drunk, dress in drag and try to kill each other? Because I remember all that.

Don't act like you aren't just hating on is because it's from Macfarlane. Family Guy gets too popular and people start to be snowflakes by hating that, that gets passed on to hating American Dad. You wont let yourself like a show because you think it's not cool to like it.

yeah this one is great. pretty much anything penned by chris mckenna is great.
mcfarlane is literally just a voice and creator on american dad, he has no creative control whatsoever.
my favorite as well.

Mingus, Mingus, Mingus.

it was basically just the simpsons, then south park, then it ended about the time family guy was cancelled.

If that's what you think then you are in no position to say what the "kids" don't know about

Don't say that! It was funny! IT WAS FUNNY DAMNIT!!!

>not You Only Move Twice

>not homer vs New York

>no mention of Looney Tunes, the funniest cartoon ever

You must be 18 to post on this website

I want reddit to leave

Hey fuck you Futurama is alright.

Uh oh

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE

looney tunes weren't animated television sitcoms.

The hell they weren't. It doesn't need a fat dad to be a sitcom, just a situation and comedy.

Actually nevermind, THIS is the funniest one. They are top two though

You're attempting to claim animated shorts that were originally shown in theaters and only later compiled for television broadcast were television sitcoms.