So will Disney be the only profitable studio in a few years?

So will Disney be the only profitable studio in a few years?

Universal is the only one of those companies that I don't hate

disney onws the cash cow that is star wars, so they will definitly be profitable into the near future, assuming they dont fuck up.

the other studio though, i dunno. if they start making hit movies that arnt capeshit they could pull through. but if they put all their hope on capeshit they will soon learn that the public is going to get pretty sick of this shit.

>The Mermaid

I'd never even heard of this movie before today. It's some Chinese shit? Wow.

Most of the the others will either close or merge.
At this point there's a market for three to four big studios.

>Doctor Strange will do $500-$700 million
>Moana will do a billion
>Rouge One will do a billion

Disney will be the only ones left in a few years.

yeah. sony made a whopping 3 million on the us distribution.

Universal will be fine. WB will have to come out of their blockbuster rut sooner or later. Sony and Paramount are really bad and one of them will be bought up before the end of the decade.

Disney is smart though. Buy up all the big successful franchises and bleed them.

What about Fox?

The consolidation of the media along with all other industry continues

soo you''l be slurping up your high fructose corny syrup soylent green while browsing google/facebook (the only internet site left) and watching Disney movies which can only be purchased with your Goldman Sachs dollars that have now replaced all other forms of currency

They have the rights to Xmen, Deadpool and Alien so they might do fine

Why?

>actually believing HFC is any worse than sugar or any other fructose /sucrose you find.

>implying that a single food source like soylent green that could provide so much essential nutrients is a bad thing.

Fox does fine outside of capeshit tho.

>all this capeshit
jesus christ

Damn what a shitty top ten list.
Let it burn.
May Disney buy everyone else so when they collapse Hollywood will die.

Who would of thought that an original Disney movie would of beat out a long awaited sequel and Freakin BATMAN VS SUPERMAN. I guess rotten tomatoes does dictate a movies financial success.

>would of

no. because nothing last forever and audiences taste change every decade.

does Monsanto literally pay people to shill for nonexistent products on an Uzbek whittling board?

It's awful. I mean Hollywood is garbage but holy shit is Chinese cinema bad. It makes Bollywood look like The Godfather.