Tfw your lifelong crush is almost 50 years old

>tfw your lifelong crush is almost 50 years old
It hurts brehs

never had a crush on her, but i did grow up watching married with children and it does hurt to see how much she has aged since that show.

She's still very pretty though.

Still looks good.

>Kelly Bundy's glorious tits were given cancer

There is no justice in this cruel, cruel world

It hurts bro

Applegate is an enigma. She aged poorly into her 30s, but held up remarkably well into her 40s.

I'd let her sit on my face.

I want even attracted to her until anchorman

>tfw no prime Kelly gf

looks great

>everyone always lusting for Kelly
>always preferred Peg's god-tier cleavage
>get her all to myself

MWC was smart as fuck

Hot Young Adult chick for average guys

Hot milf for milf lovers

Even got a short haired dyke for "those guys"

>Marcy is a short haired dyke
Bitch, she was the hottest female on that show you literal fag

What's funny is that Marcy's twin sister actually WAS a lesbian and there was an episode with everybody coming to terms with it.

Prime Applegate will always be the bar by which I measure women.

I havea 35 year old friend, she looks just as old as her. So she's doing well all things considered.

that picture is from 15 years ago...

>>tfw your lifelong crush is almost 50 years old
Doesn't that mean you are also almost 50?

GTFO, oldfag.

Why?

now you have hot milf fantasy to work with. Sounds like a plus to me.

so what youre fucking 40?

>tfw no reunion
They're all game to do it too for fuck's sake.

>When asked about an upcoming “Married with Children” reunion, O’Neill wasn’t shy about sharing the disappointing news.

>“I don’t think so, I think we’re finished,” he said of teaming up with former co-stars Katey Sagal (Peggy Bundy), Christina Applegate (Kelly Bundy) and David Faustino (Bud Bundy) for an adaptation. “There was a rumor ... David Faustino pitched an idea to Sony about Bud moving back in the old house and being divorced and his ex-wife moves in, too, with his best friend and they’re struggling and Al and Peg are in Vegas — they won the lottery. And that was the idea, but I think they hit some legal problems. People who have to sign off on it wouldn’t, so I don’t think that’s going to happen. And Katey and I would only have been able to do one or two a year because we’re contracted — well, she was, now I certainly am. But it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. But you never know.”

could be worse

I can see why.

The embodiment of female perfection. It's all been downhill from there.

She was the perfect bitch honestly.

>tfw someone on Cred Forums calls you an oldfag

what's wrong with her FAAAAAACE