Has anyone ever marathoned Possession with their mother?

Has anyone ever marathoned Possession with their mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsDb4I6gAZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you care to explain what's going on in that webm?

Adultery

Kino

Possession by Andrzej Zulawski

youtube.com/watch?v=EsDb4I6gAZQ

>mfw it's near impossible to find people who aren't complete plebs when it comes to films
>mfw stuck watching films like Possession alone forever because my friends are all disgusting normies

I took my time to click on this thread and type out my question you stupid fucks. I deserve more than a fucking one-word answer from you dumb bitches. Go fuck yourselves.

Thanks mate, that clears things up.

Fresh from reddit I see

you have to watch the entire kino to understand it or at least the scene beforehand that it transitions from

That time of the month

lolumad, it was literally in the filename

Yep, told my parents it was one of my favorite movies and we watched it together.

After it was finished, my mother said "that was literally the worst movie I've ever seen" and walked out of the room

well my mother likes Sam Neill......

a satanic miscarriage representing the death of love/faith at the hand of adultery

Lady has a demon baby inside of her. Gets fucked up because she's standing in front of a crucifix.

Possession is such a fucking trip, I love it though. The characters, the acting, everything is just fucking perfect and expertly nuanced.

>yfw "he's very tired, he made love to me all night"
>yfw Sam Neill 2.0

i agree but i think something like possession is a solo endeavor

I wish my mother wouldn't have attempted suicide multiple times when I was younger and completely abandoned our family when I was younger so I could watch this with her

sufjan is that u

When my mom made me watch this movie it was really weird. We were in the den down stairs with all the open windows and my mom and dad had just gotten divorced. My mom was drinking alot and would pass out on the leather couches in the den. This day she roused as I tried to walk past without waking her, and she lifted up, and insisted we watch a movie. It was Possession. I was like 9 years old. I got really freaked out and tried to leave, I just wanted to get out of there because my mom was acting weird. I wanted to go to my dad's, this was a big instigator in moving in with him. But when I tried to get away she would just crouch down and push me on the couch. Then she pulled down her panties and pissed on the rug. She drank enough to pass out, but I finished the movie. Left afterwards and went to my dad's. My mom died from an OD two weeks later.

cthulhu knows how to beat up tha pussy

So is that a great performance or just ridiculous overacting that anyone could do?

watch the entire film or you cant gauge anything like acting or direction

she was bretty good

The second one.

Possession is a meme, nobody talked about it until its Polack director croaked. Who gives a shit. I see why feminist film academics like it, though, it's about horror of reproduction, and they've mostly eaten themselves barren or been useless from jump.

>Possession is a meme, nobody talked about it until its Polack director croaked
kys