ITT: spin-offs that were better than their progenitor

ITT: spin-offs that were better than their progenitor

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingnews.ie/showbiz/frasiers-kelsey-grammer-dismays-uk-fans-with-admission-hell-probably-back-donald-trump-739368.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which is why this scene is so badass.

Frasier is a racist republican pig IRL, so the show is shit.

He's "our guy"

breakingnews.ie/showbiz/frasiers-kelsey-grammer-dismays-uk-fans-with-admission-hell-probably-back-donald-trump-739368.html

Without a shred of irony: kys

Why are Brits such cucks?

CAN WE GET SOME GUURLS IN HERE?

>tfw Kelsey Grammar's father was shot by some psycho, his two half brothers died in a scuba diving accident, and his sister was raped and murdered by a nigger
>IN THE SAME YEAR

Cheers was much, much better than Frasier. Though Frasier is definitely not a bad show.

Those are some serious tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Mercy.

It had a better opening, that's for sure. It's the only one I can think of that maybe rivals The A-Team.

>the guy who killed his sister was called Freddie
>the guy who killed was father was Arthur Niles

Better Call Saul

Mah nigga

>Frasier was better than cheers.

Thanks CTR. From now on I will only like shows that don't promote wrongthink.

It was

Quite stylish

>IN THE SAME YEAR
no.

I know this is Cred Forums, buttfuck it, I'm IP range banned from Cred Forums

2016 is the year I started hating democrats more than GOP for the first time, so go get fucked

>Americans are so partisan and retarded half their population is "registered" with one of the two major parties

In 2014 there were 43 million registered Democrats and 31 million registered Republicans, which combined is less than a quarter of the population. Several states, the largest of which being Texas, don't even have partisan voter registration.

fuck off

Cheers > Frasier, pleb