I just want to see a white girl kiss a black guy

>i just want to see a white girl kiss a black guy
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He meant this

When did mike become so degenerate? After that he said wanted to see latino man kiss a black guy.

That disney did took the express route at diversity by shoving a bunch of minorities in the background and never really did anything relevant with it.

It took me a while to really get what he was saying, and then it clicked.

Basically the entire first half of the movie sets these two up as being the typical romantic leads, and then just drops it and never picks it back up. Finn goes from trying to get in her pants to just being a friend.

And it's really awkward. The script and movie builds up to them kissing, and then they puss out on having the darky kiss the whitey.

Is Latino even a fucking race?

>ugly white women
those guys can have them

Im glad you managed to ascertain that those women are ugly while the image doesn't actually give a clear view of any of their faces

What magic power do you have

Black men kissing anything always gets a really strong negative reaction from test marketing. Go figure.

Its almost as if all the diversity and inclusiveness is just lip service that exists only to bring back "separate but equal."

I mean the two characters were set up for a romantic pairing and they did nothing with it

Maybe they'll actually do something with it in the next two films

Mike is a cuck. Everyone knows Jessi fucked Jay and Rich and Mike was ok with it.

I think I spot a cuck in the top left

No, we're not. For some reason think that latino is a race, even though latinos range from this:

to this:

I just noticed I kinda look like this James guy, except I have a more serious demeanor.

Did he address how the movie made no sense?

Why can't people understand platonic relationships?

If you're unable to view others of the opposite sex as anything other than potential partners then you probably have a mental disability.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Dasiy?

Yes.

Its alright for an asexual faggot like you. But for a movie with flat characters you need some tension between characters be it attraction/hostility.

why would he lie?

to this:

>I only like 1 dimensional characters and relationships
You'll grow up one day.

I think he's in that weird transition phase towards getting red-pilled. You could tell he was annoyed with the forced diversity but he couldn't get himself to come out and say it. Then he tried to make up for it by advocating a trans-species romance between rey and finn.

not every fucking movie needs a forced romance.

The movie was way better off without it. It's refreshing to get a movie that didn't have it for no reason, plus the movie had enough things going on already. It didn't need to be bloated with some contrived love story that would've served no real purpose.

But I'll have been with my girlfriend for a year and a half on Wednesday.

Disabled detected.

they forced so much with TFA, though.

kys normie

not really, felt like a natural sequel.

That's a Chilean, they look kind of weird.

>A black guy not wanting to shoot his gun? This really is science fiction!
>Relax you know you laughed

Latino is short hand for someone of spanish blood mixed with (primarily) indio. Because there are so many of you mongrels you qualify as a new race of sorts.

Jay hasn't had sex with a female since 2002.

Most Argentines have as much indio blood as your average Anglo-Saxon American or Canadian. And the strict racial caste system of the Spanish colonies means that all the other latino countries have a pseudo-aristocracy that's "pure" white.

You could argue that mestizos (white/indio mix, basically all Mexicans) are a race, but that doesn't include all latinos.

>new plinkett
alright
*takes deep breath*
let's do this
*clicks play button*

those argentines you described are white, not latino. Latino is short hand for meztizo and castizo mongrels.

>"pure"
that doesn't work that way, it's like
>"100%"
or
>"absolute"

don't forget this

That guy is white though.

Either youre trolling or retarded. Just because his last name isnt 'latino' or hispanic in nature, doesnt mean he isnt hispanic. Thats the clearest hispanic ive seen yet somehow hes 'white'

He became full on Aryan when he shit Trayvon

It's like a "promotion"

Oh God...

>That file name though

When was the last time he had sex with a male?

Afro Latinos =/= latinos

Four hours ago.

Disney was all diversity and shit but then they got afraid of bad reception if they really went all out and have the lead white woman kissing the black guy

>Standing in water with clothes on
>All those interracial couples
What is this? A rap video?

he just said he wanted to see someone fucking kiss someone. Learn to listen to english, the only language your degenerate brain will ever be able to comprehend

He was being sarcastic you aspie

He was referring to how Rey and Finn's relationship seemed rather vague, and how you couldn't tell if they fell in love or not

People talk about diversity, but interracial romance still irks most people deep down. They'll never admit it though.

kill yourself faggot

isn't she casted to be gay?

lots of people admit it, why do you think disney didnt risk it?

Think about it.
>orphan raised virtually as a slave and lives alone in the desert
>stormtrooper raised as a soldier nearly from birth

Why would you expect them to develop a romantic relationship in any normal fashion? They have no point of reference how to do that.

Latino is a french made up term to separate people from former spanish empire.
There are no latinos
There are hispanoamericans
And some of them are black cause slavery
Some are darker cause they are more native indian than spanish colons.
That's it.

got a cute boyfriend? Jesus fucking christ jj.

He's simply pointing out that the hyper mega global corporation made it that there be maximum diversity but the characters don't actually act on it.

Basically its fake diversity and that people don't want to see niggers kiss white wymen.

So we haven't lost Hollywood yet.

I'm pretty sure it's due to the Chinese market. Chinese movie goers don't like black people in lead roles or as a romantic interest.

As soon as it's profitable they will gladly give white women the BBC. These are Jews, we have already lost. We just don't know it yet.

Im a polack but even i wanted Finn to get with Rey cause hes such a bro

But now hes getting with fucking Poe probably

Where's your source on that?

"He's such a bro"

Explain how. He betrayed everyone he ever knew growing up his entire life.

its cuckapalooza, autist.

Does anyone knows the source of this? Seems pretty weird. I bet none of them are really couples

living on planet earth

Of course not, speaking Spanish doesn't make you non-white.

Unquestioning loyalty to the leader is your thing? I think you missed the boat by some decades.

He was a fucking piece of shit.

Compared to unquestionable loyalty to some random girl you just met?

>OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD

I knew immediately when he said it that Cred Forums is going to take it out of context. And you didn't disappoint.

Classic Cred Forums

That makes sense. If you want to fuck her.

>Basically its fake diversity and that people don't want to see niggers kiss white wymen.
Pretty much this

>Oscar Isaac calls people idiots for complaining about the casting

Man, the hypocrisy is thick. If it was blacks, hispanics, and asians complaining, both he and everyone else at Disney would be apologizing and kissing ass.

it wasnt taken out of context, he's trying to out-liberal liberals by saying interracial sex is what he wanted to see and that it was the courageous and right thing to do

it wasn't just about human sexuality or he'd include Daisy calling Han her gruff daddy in bed.

i dont have the time to watch it right now

does he rip it apart like the sequel or does he continue to suck jar jars cock?

He called them out. They didn't go trough with their diversity shit and it ended up being jarring.
Mike has certainly not shown any particular sympathy to minorities and there is no reason to suspect that he is on a mission to out do liberals.

It's officially time to start shilling E;R.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

His review is actually good and actually critical.

This entire video is like that short portion in Plinkett's review where he does nothing but overtly nitpick about stuff.

Mike is going out of his way in being ok with this more than the average person.

not even white but all the "diversity, so diverse, women, role model for little girls, we're mlk and oskar schindler at the same time, we're so enlightened about race and know them all, while at the same time only idiots see race" is as atrocious as Lucas saying he did the first movie with an all black cast.

>So we haven't lost Hollywood yet

You never had Hollywood faggot.

>he bought into the Plinkett bullshit that any criticisms of TFA are nitpicking

Actually he goes into depth on why Rey is a Mary Sue and criticises several major decisions, such as Leia and Han's divorce.

>GUYS IT'S JUST LIKE A NEW HOPE

0/10

So who else was disappointed by the review?
It felt way too jumbled and lacking in focus.

80% of it is talking about the prequels and a prequel fan theory..

He spends about 45 minutes on TFA and even that is just only talking about diversity and how there's no romance plot. Its pretty garbage.

Mike really went downhill after the incident where he said a 10 year old girl was a banging hot latino

Well, he also does some random bitching about cinematic universes but I'm not sure what point he was trying to make with it.
And pointing out that it is a soft reboot and that he fears that the sequel won't try anything new. But I think he said that in the HitB already.

yeah that ring theory was fucking stupid and doesnt merit even 15 minutes of thought. Not to mention he went over old material again (the similar shit between ep 2 and Empire).

The clickbait stuff was funny at least

>user requires reviewers to "catch" the obvious.

Holy shit, neo faggots are the worst.

Shilling is one way to put it. Holy shit, that video was full of fallacies.

They're all pretty much there to cuck their husbands/boyfriends. BLACKED parties are real.

>having shit taste

>having a brain is shit taste

Then thank fuck for that.

>preferring recent Plinkett over E;R
>having a brain

cucks are fucking weird, man

i swear you creepy weirdo faggots like my dick more than my gf does

every summer in Senegal and a bunch of other african countries

fortunately our chink friends across the pool don't want to see that shit and the execs are afraid enough to listen to them

They can always just cut it out for the release in China.

He meant to trigger you SJW cuckolds so badly that you'd make non-stop threads about him for free advertising.

I'm half Spanish, half Scottish. Would an average American think me latino?

if you did something good you'd be "a latino man did something amazing", if you killed a black dude or ran over an old lady or commited a crime you'd be white

You should add Louie spiC.K. to this image.

>if you killed a black dude or commited a crime

At least he finally seems to admit that TFA was a bit shit and the SW franchise will only get even shitter from now on.

i meant in self defense cases like the case of zimmerman and crimes like that famous fbi pic where a bunch of mexican dudes who look like hollywood caricature of mexicans are classified as white

I'd rather compare his videos with early Plinkett videos on the prequel.

I've also seen his Korra and Fury Road reviews before. Generally his videos are visually incoherent, drawn out in in rambles, aims for low hanging fruit and couldn't deliver comedic criticism well, way below what I would want to watch. But given his political stance it's no surprise someone on Cred Forums is recommending him.

I'm in no delusions that Plinkett's latest video was great, although Mike has already made clear what his view of TFA was nearly a year back and predictably has little material left to work with.

>this is a legitimate post made by a Cred Forums user on nu-Cred Forums

The financial collapse of this site thanks to Hiroshimoot's corruption can't come soon enough.

some of his comedic edits are actually pretty funny tho

other than that he brought very little that was new - maybe pointing out Daisy's horrible acting

also his steven universe vids were good, i didn't know the show and didn't know it was so tumblr shit

Its diversity, but without any humanity.

he's fresh from reddit

>finn
>human

What are you talking about? Why would the minorities complain? Issac called racists idiots for complaining about the casting.

And he'll stick around Cred Forums for years to come, causing crime and having 6+ babies. When will a Donald Trump arise and lead Cred Forums out of this dark time?

Its an ethnicity, not a race, at least according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Hispanics can be of any race.

>maybe pointing out Daisy's horrible acting
people were pointing that out during filming.

>it's not real diversity unless dat bish take da bbc

hmmm really smart analysis
upvoted

I wasn't specifically talking about Finn. Like Plinkett said how he just wanted anybody in the movie to show some sort of affection for someone else bedides being so focused on getting some botched soccer ball.

DUDE KEK LMAO

>oh awesome a Plinkett TFA review
>it isn't about TFA at all

>it's a "space wizards are real and little girls beat men but real love isn't believable enough so han and lea get divorced meanwhile love exists nowhere else and our hero is a strong woman who needs no sexist affection" episode 7
that would be a better point than "they had no courage by not making a interracial DP scene with Finn and Chewie"

>Wants Cred Forums to be yet another echochamber.

That's what's truly tearing down Cred Forums.

Subreddits are echochamber cesspits. Why the fuck would I want to go there?

>Still at page 9.

Is this thread getting saged?

>Issac called racists idiots for complaining about the casting.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, if the positions were reversed and minorities were complaining, he'd be in damage control mode, not calling people idiots.

seems so

the force/ god energy exists but love is sexist and not corporately diverse enough

(unless it's a proud big black man forcing himself confidently on a little white girl)

He has some moments, but there are plenty of similar amateur movie reviewers types around with better humor.