Is this not one of the scariest scenes in horror history?

Is this not one of the scariest scenes in horror history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnxAnDcysvk?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many innocent shark were kilt do to this movy?

That's a big shark

Wasn't WWII like thirty years before?

How could the shark still remember Quint after all that time?

I was like, 6 when I saw this scene for the first time. I threw up.

Wasn't the same shark from his story dumbass.

>A few years after the release of Jaws, co-writer Howard Sackler proposed making a prequel film based on the sinking of Indianapolis. The idea was ultimately rejected by then-Universal Studios president Sidney Sheinberg; the film instead would eventually go on to become the sequel Jaws 2.[41]

>yfw we could have had a bad ass sequel with robert shaw
>yfw ((((((((((((they)))))))))))))) refused

Prove it.

>dumbass

Holy irony. Why the fuck do you think it had a grudge against them and stalked them the entire movie? It was personal because Quint was the one that got away when they delivered the bomb. Google says sharks can be 20-30 years which makes sense because it's a super huge shark so it could have a super life span too.

Nah.

The shark was quints son

pathetic.

Don't reply to me ever again. Loser

Most of them were tiger sharks bud. Not a great white

U U
U U

>that terrible shark
lol

Sry 4got to "since4pass"

were you born in the 90's?

The guy getting eaten in his little boat in front of the kids was worse. I can't swim without picturing that huge gray mass coming up behind

>horror history
>it's an action drama, not a horror movie
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

The funniest thing is this is basically the plot of jaws: the revenge. Shark stalks Brodys wife all the way to the Bahamas after killing her son in Massachusetts to get her and the other son. I actually enjoy it to be frank.

Thanks for bringing up that repressed memory m8

>tfw there were reports of sailors getting dragged straight down which wasnt consistent with the way the sharks were attacking
>tfw people have speculated that sailors were being taken by giant squid that had come up to feed that night

Pure terror. Jaws to this day is the only movie that has ever instilled fear that made me actually anxious and afraid in real life. Also sparked a great interest as a child in sharks though and I hope to one day swim with some.

The opening scene for me was scarier. That chick was alone, in the dark, with something tearing her apart from below. There was no one to hear her screams. No one to hear her pleas. She died in terror and no one will ever know.

Quint at least had a fighting chance and someone was there trying to help him.

I love the scene where he's throwing chum and the shark just casually pops out of the water.

youtu.be/gnxAnDcysvk?t=1m10s

Would you wear a life vest and tread water in the middle of the ocean for 24 hours for $20,000?

Hell motherfucking yeah, the odds of anything attacking you is slim and sharks are attracted to blood.

I don't believe you.

>thinks he could survive 24 hours in cold ass water

Actually i was thinking that 24 hours is too long but i would try.

You would face certain death for $20,000?

cops and soldiers do it every day.

The next shot is even worse, where he's basically inside the shark's mouth gaping under him

>those trips
There's a difference in doing a job with a slight chance of being murdered by a dindu, and being left in the ocean to die from exposure.

people have been in the ocean with a lifejacket for much longer than 24 hours and lived.

When I asked the question, I didn't mean that the elements would affect you. I intended the idea of floating with the possibility of death's teeth below you at any moment would be the fear to overcome.

This operation google thing is more catchy then it should be.

It depends on sea temp you dingdong. People have lasted much longer.

No it's not.

You can clearly tell the shark is fake.