Why haven't Americans who eat burgers, fries, hotdogs and other fast foods not adopted the poutine?

Why haven't Americans who eat burgers, fries, hotdogs and other fast foods not adopted the poutine?

cheese curds are gay

Americans are unhealthy, but even they know where to draw the line.

Why did you copy this thread from /ck/? What's your master plan

>Fish and Chips restaurants are not successful in burgerland because the yanks are stupid

It's just fries with sauce on it.

Explain Long John Silver

i dont like condiments directly on my fries. i like them on the side to dip. i prefer mustard for fries. the plate in your pic looks messy. if i was to pic up most of the fries i would get that shit all over my hands

Americans have a hard enough time as it is not shitting themselves in public

It looks like someone already sharted all over those fries in public

I can't find any squeaky curds near me. I need that squeak for it to be worth it.

disgusting american fast food food has a weird corporate quality that makes it not as gross as fucked up food from other cultures, like i'd eat nearly any menu item at an american chain but i'm grossed out by that and some other stuff

>soggy french fries

hard pass

>he's never had deep-fried cheese curds

That franchise is dying. I live in a major city and there are only 3 and they're rundown as fuck

This. Ruins fries faster. They get soggy fast and fuck eating fries with a fork. Better to keep that shit seperate and have crispy fries dipped into something great.

>I prefer to eat with my hands
pleb

this image made me go out get some KFC fries with gravy. Close enough

You can trust the americans that it's only unhealthy to a certain point.

This. Poutine is a structurally unsound dish. Having a gravy dipping bowl would be better instead of pouring it on and letting all the fries get soggy.

even as a kid long john silver felt especially unhealthy. the fish literally comes on a bed of fried batter pieces

now that's some good shit. when I make fried chicken I buy kfc potatoes to dip it in

whats your fried chicken recipe, colonel anonifat?

popeyes and kfc copycats I find online :x

There's a bar by me that replaces the curd with provolone. It's not the same, but it's an ok replacement.

Poutine is pretty shit, it's worse than chilli cheese fries. Canadians should stay out of the kitchen, they just dont have what it takes genetically to cook normal good unique food.

>thinks we can't get poutine over here

>thinks pubs aren't a thing over here

It's like all you faggots think food doesn't immigrate.