What are you doing here?

What are you doing here?

I came here to discuss television and film.

I just came here to tell her I wasn't going to come over

He ate all the decoy food :(

There's nothing they could do about this one.
Scott free.

especially when they travel hours just to tell them that, it's the perfect alibi

I'm about to make your wife a cuck if you know what I mean

I'm not talking to anyone without a lawyer present

He had a seat over there... and didn't get up again until it was time to film the new show

I came to look at the house, it's for sale right?

That's not what it says here.

Why there are so many pedophile threads on Cred Forums if this show is liked here?

trying to fuck teenagers like any normal adult male

>atracted to 15 y/o girls
>pedophile

gud goi

just passing through, don't mind me

how'd he get away with it?

What?

You wanna explain yourself?

i'm just a jackass with an internet connection, same as you

ENTRAPMENT

No child, no charges.

>muh attempt/intent

Not applicable against imaginary characters.

what would've happened had a child really been here all by themselves, user? be truthful, now. you know how this looks...

AM I BEING DETAINED??

No I just came here to say that I won't be actually coming today

read the transcripts.

All the offenders make contact first based on nothing but a/s/l
All the offenders initiate sexual dialogue
All the offenders initiate meetings with intent of sex

Its not entrapment. They are not dangling a million dollars and telling them to break the law for it. All the guys know what they're doing is wrong and nearly all of them admit to having a problem.

Sexting adult is not a crime.

JUST PUT DAT INNA FIDGE

I JUSS WHAN NED TUH TAWK
I'M NAHT GAYE
NO RUBER

>FUCK NIGGERS GAS KIKES ELECT TRUMP ERADICATE THE ROMA OBLITERATE MECCA GENOCIDE THE MUSLIMS EUTHANISE THE DISABLED BOMB JERUSALEM TWO BOMBS WASN'T ENOUGH FOR THE JAPS RAPE ALL WHORES

I'd just say that so they can't show any dialogue at all, fuck being on tcap.

Gay romano best predator

Just gonna, you know, hang out.

"I set this all up just to try and get a chance to meet you, sir."

What the fuck would they say or do then?

point? They're literally talking to somebody of legal age and the decoy (who is also of legal age) lets them into the residence. What law has been broken?

I swear i thought she was 30!

I'm researching an acting role.

Pete Townsend pls

Never fails to amaze me how pedo sympathisers think they know the law better than the judges who sentence these people.

>Muh entrapment

So if I had the intent to shoot and kill you but I missed I shouldn't get charged with attempted murder?

it's the fact that the law are bullshit and most of the time they aren't pedos as the girls aren't prepubescent. Then again you're probably brainwashed and think pedophile = child rapist, right?

>The law is bullshit

Tell me more about how old men should be allowed to prey upon high school students, you fucking pedo.

Isn't Chris Hansen technically the predator

false equivalence

I actually exist. On the show the "minor" doesn't actually exist. It's a thought crime.

>high school students
>pedophile
You really don't know the definition, do you? Love how you retards ALWAYS make it "old disgusting male trying to rape a teenager" and never bring up how it's usually a young 20 something and a 16-17 year-old girl. You people also never bring up how it could be a female and underage boy. Oh wait, that goes against the narrative these shows and the media push.