The great debate Cred Forums

The great debate Cred Forums

Which one was the better sitcom?

Seinfeld and it isn't even close

Frasier is more comparable to Cheers

the top 5 episodes of Frasier are better than the top 5 episodes of Seinfeld, but Seinfeld was consistently solid throughout (even though it dipped a bit in season 6). Frasier shit the bed season 8 onwards, but had the odd brilliant episode in those series.

This doesn't make any sense frasier was nothing like cheers besides some of the characters showing up in the show

der jew

Newsradio

I mean in terms of humor you dip

Seinfeld is much more like Cheers than Frasier was.

Seinfeld>>> POWERGAP>>> Cheers = Frazsier

That is also wrong.

Seinfeld undeniably, but Frasier is very good.

Most people say Seinfeld, like everyone one and their mother. So naturally Cred Forums is contrarian and picks Fraiser. But the answer is Fraiser.

Love "Seinfeld", user!!

Curb Your Enthusiasm

cheers was better than frasier

I enjoy Frasier more than Seinfeld, but that might be because I have a superior mind.

>Pass user since 2016
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT
Feels like the verified symbol on twitter

its the next step of this place.
Coming soon : voting for each post and only pass users can vote.

The humor in Cheers was nothing like Frasier.

earlier it was appearing at the bottom of posts like a signature. heuheuh

It depends on your definition of "better."

Seinfeld was more popular and part of the cultural zeitgeist of the 90's. It really helped define and sculpt that era of television.

Frasier on the other hand, was consistently funnier and better written. Even though Seinfeld is one of the most critically acclaimed sitcoms of all time, Frasier still has nearly four times the Emmy wins.

So, it depends on what you're looking for. Frasier might've been higher quality and funnier, but Seinfeld was the one creating catchphrases like "yadda yadda yadda", "master of your domain", "double dip" and "jerkstore."

Cred Forums is running out of money. hiro is desperate

Fraiser is patrician and good.
Seinfeld is a bit more pleb but still good!

both are great