>Amanda Knox 720p WEBRIP x264-KIDSROCK

The best documentary other than Tickled is finally out, Cred Forums

Private trackers only for now.

Still no Audrie and Daisy though.

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/watch/80081155?trackId=14170082&tctx=0,7,bf481a9b-64d7-4314-bd97-fb8b9d095fe9-98239871
rslinks.org/movies/webrip/amanda-knox-720p-webrip-x264-kidsrock
themurderofmeredithkercher.com/The_Evidence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>americans actually believe this whore's innocent

I just finished watching it. Eh, it was alright. Making a Murderer was better.

There are like zero twists in the story.

She is quite cute. Shame she is for Hillary when Trump defended her in the documentary. Had a little chuckle when he the clip of him was shown.

It's actually hotter if she's guilty.

Anyone got the excerpts about her previous partners from her diary?

why isn't she innocent?

Michael Peterson - guilty
Robert Durst - innocent
Amanda Knox - innocent
Steven Avery - innocent

why should someone defending you make you change your political positions?

>Foxy Knoxy

:3

It doesn't really take a psycho to murder someone, does it?

I don't remember the details, but both she and Sollecito were proven to be at the crime scene at some point, and she for no apparent reason was very adamant about accusing a black bartender to be the murderer, but after investigation it seemed to have nothing to do with it all despite her insistence. She got 3 years of prison for that alone. Eventually she was released for lack of evidence, but she was still suspicious in the eyes of many

Fucking journalist who kept publishing bullshit and defending it has made his twitter private.

You didn't watch the doc, I take it? You're saying some inaccurate stuff.

Oh no, i haven't, just repeating what i remember from the news. I'm italian, this stuff has been brought up constantly over the years on TV. What did i get wrong tho, i specifically remember at least the black guy thing

>I don't remember the details

You don't know the details -- or even the general upshot -- yet you persist in spreading lies.

>just repeating what i remember from the news.
Strike 1.

>I'm italian
Strike 2.

> i specifically remember at least the black guy thing
Strike 3.

Do yourself a favor and don't even bother forming an opinion on this subject - it's pointless without accurate information and an analytical mindset.

Where the heck did i lie, i just said what i remember and that some don't trust her. Again, this murder has been talked about to death over here. Another thing i remember is people trusted Sollecito more because he cries a lot why Amanda felt more cold about the situation. Not accusing anybody, just saying, I'll probably watch the doc eventually, I'm just finding out it was a thing

Again, I'm not accusing, user asked something and i felt like answering about the (admittedly little) i knew

>I'm italian
>Strike 2.
What's that supposed to mean?

Well she was not in the room. They didn't found any of her DNA in the room.

>What's that supposed to mean?
It means you were bombarded by propaganda from the media in your backwards, Medieval-times excuse for a country, where blaming murders on "witchcraft" or "satanic orgies" is still a thing.

>some don't trust her
Because they've been brainwashed by years of media horseshit. Tends to leave a residue.

Thanks for answering

>This post
Question, are americans actually triggered for all the shit Amanda faced, guilty or not, or is it just this user? Does the doc or Amanda's words contain anti-italian sentiment? I'm curious now

This came out on Friday, the hype is over.

>needing a webrip when its already on netflix

it's like u ppl dont even know how to view kinos

>Robert Durst - innocent

It makes him think he's smart by rejecting the "le all powerful media xdd" while believing in another media product which is this documentary, the irony in his post is funny to say the least

Yeah, give me one good reason he was arrested. They wire-tapped him and interviewed the poor man for hours until he was confused and delirious so he said some weird stuff.

>only on 'private' tracker
>was on usenet before pleb trackers

0_o

I'm not American, assjack. Go nuke America for all I care. I just happen to care about facts and not superstitious bullshit.

I never recommended the documentary - you egregious fucking dumbshit.

edgy

CHEF'S TABLE
PRETTY
PLEASE

Yeah, facts are sooo edgy. Better stick to your lurid murder fantasies.

Agreed.

There's just something sexy about a women who stops being a 'gatherer' and become a 'hunter'.

It goes against 'human nature' and it feels exotic/taboo/sexy as fuck.

murderer

nice and hot

would you let her kill you, Cred Forums?

>Steven Avery - innocent

Innocent from the charges of murder.

I think she just does not give a fuck, just because she doesn't give a fuck about her room mate getting murdered doesn't mean she did it.
Just take a look at her Italian boyfriend, a fat kid that grew up playing Sega, doesn't he look like the first person to crack in case he witnessed a murder. She's just a promiscuous whore of babylon, that's true, but murdering her, c'mon, with some random rapefugee?, c'mon. That's Italian tales.

I mean the fuckers convinced her she had aids for Christ sake, and then accidentally put some of the victim's dna on the knife, because they had this wonderful idea of performing forensics with the same kind of gloves.
Does she even look violent to you?

It's crazy how our minds work.
If a girl is pretty, like Amanda Knox, I don't even care if they're found guilty or not, even if they're guilty.

It makes zero sense... wtf, brain?

Anyone has a link ?

yeah

netflix.com/watch/80081155?trackId=14170082&tctx=0,7,bf481a9b-64d7-4314-bd97-fb8b9d095fe9-98239871

(You)

She has a very crazed, emotionless look to her.

do you need a netflix pass too?

Yes.

that begs that question

where do you guys go to now that most torrent sites were taken down?

Jesus man, what happened to you? You seem really angry

Most torrent sites haven't been taken down you dumb nigger. Only a few have. Do you even know how to torrent? I use like 2 dozen torrent sites right now.

No private trackers have gone down. Only the ones plebs use.

How do I into private trackers?

Russian and Romanian based private trackers are your friend friend.

I CAN'T FIND IT FUCK

They are literally at the bottom of the barrel.

Really? Russian one I use is all in English, has 1080p uploads and remuxes as soon as more popular trackers do (on the same day), also has 2160p content.

never said you recommended it - wipe the sand out of your vagina

Avery should be in prison for the rest of his life just for killing that cat.

His stupid nephew was innocent though, glad he got to finally watch wrestlemania.

He didn't kill a cat, he just threw it at a fireplace and the cat jumped away.

>Michael Peterson - guilty
Wrong

Right, she was killed by a fucking owl, was she?

Well, she was killed by falling down the stairs. Why that happened, I don't know. Even if he is guilty, there wasn't enough evidence to convict (imo).

There was just too much blood for that to have happened. And it happened to another girl he was with decades earlier. Seems a bit weird that 2 people he were with just fell down staircases and became a bloody mess, doesn't it?

Admittedly it's been a while since I watched, but I thought there was quite a lot of doubt over how much blood there should have been. And yes, it's a pretty weird coincidence, but that's not enough to jail someone for murder for me.

As I say, maybe he did it, maybe he didn't, but there's not enough evidence either way.

how the fuck is this shit still not on public trackers after this long, jesus

I agree that there was not enough evidence (as is often the case), but I think he looked very guilty.

>rapefugee take a shit at the murder scene
>doesn't flush

W E W

>there are people that are too poor to afford Netflix

>assjack.

Fair enough.

Private trackers always come first you pleb. Now wait. Wait for weeks. Months.

Enjoy the happiness this brings you. You deserve it, champ

WHERE'S THE FUCKING TORRENT

FIRST ONE TO GIVE ME THE TORRENT GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRPLANE

you have a private tracker. i have friends.

Private trackers

kek. I was under the impression this was a mini series. kinda sucks.

I have both. Enjoy your wait. :)

It's been on PTP all day, friend.

*bang*

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

yeah well fuck your private trackers and direct dl from here:

rslinks.org/movies/webrip/amanda-knox-720p-webrip-x264-kidsrock

>3 part download
>50kb/s speed limit
>2 hour cooldown between downloads

Take that link and shove it up your gine

>Rapid gator

Enjoy the 50kbps download and waiting for it to let you download another link. :)

knowing she could be a murderer makes her hotter desu

Just pay rapidgator for a month's service and it will be faster, user. Hope it doesn't have a rar password!

I pity you for not having a multi downloader service like a real man.

Tbh these big guys are right are right. Uploaded and Rapidgator are some of the worst sites I've come across in this field.

PUBLIC TRACKER FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

XD

This thing always amused me. It really confirmed something most of us have known for such a long time, that eurotrash have developed such an inferiority complex over Americans they'll believe anything if it helps them vilify us and validate the their butthurt. Basically Brit girl is doing what brit girls do, being a whore, brings back wrong random black guy to fuck at her apartment, gets murdered....Italy blames roommate because she's America, invents some cartoonish story about witchcraft or something ridiculous.

so some retarded faggot is able to put it on the shittiest dl sites ever created but too fucking stupid to upload a torrent? are we fucking serious?

And it's not even a series, jesus christ.

You should have joined private trackers, user

on the contrary he's not stupid, he gets cash for all you desperate idiots that download it cause you're not private trackers ;^)

At least link the FUCKING TRAILER

What the hell do you expect from ME?! To look for it on my OWN!

Die.

PS: She's hot.

I would fuck the hell out of her. She is so hot it drives me nuts. I bet she gets love letters all the time.

Real life Amazing Amy.

unf

Why did she get all the perverted nicknames?

She's basically the Taylor Swift of murderers.

Because Italians are niggers.

Because the victim was raped and found dead naked so the media thought some sex orgy gone wrong was going on and since Amanda was the prime suspect, they thought she was a sex fiend. Wich makes her all the more hotter.

Stop being faggots and just get Netflix.

Netflix doesnt stream the same content outside of US

Upload that shit to torrentleech/IPT please

No

yes

Nope you IPT nigger

>ipt
lel no

>You will never have a drug-crazed sex party with Amanda and her faggy boyfriend that ends in murder

Man i still remember when it went down, Italians were furious, everyone thought she wasn't getting out of it.
Murrikans probably had to give something pretty big in exchange for her and only thanks to her family being friends with a senator otherwise she'd still be rotting in Italy.

Typical racist Hollywood movie blaming the African guy that broke into several homes in town with an 11 inch knife, left bloody footprint at the murder scene, and had bloody fingerprints all over the apartment. Stop triggering me you racists!

>720p

Kek

robert durst admitted to chopping up the body of his neighbor in galveston because "otherwise it wouldn't fit in the icechest."

why do children come on this board and talk about shit theu know nothing about?

Because that's what literally this board is for

Fuck off autist

Should i stream it?

No

That was the best job Netflix could do making Knox look sympathetic and likeable? She came across like a narcissistic psychopath. She never once talked about morality, or justice or truth. She only seemed to care about what people thought about her and how she appeared in the media and how people were judging her. Which seems to synchronise quite well with how the police described her in custody - as someone who couldn't stand being criticised or questioned. Innocent people don't point the finger at other innocent people to try to weasel out of trouble.

>Amanda is now an advocate for the wrongfully convicted

What's next, the Judas Iscariot Foundation for Friendship and Tolerance? The Adolf Hitler Campaign Against Anti-Semitism? What a joke. God will judge her.

Nice posts, facebook moms

What does that even mean? Only women are stupid enough to believe this lying whore in the first place because OH MY GOSH SHE CRIED ON CAMERA, DROP ALL CHARGES, FLING OPEN THE PRISON DOORS.

Is she /ourgirl/?

>narcissistic psychopath
>bad
For other people maybe

Particularly bad for the girl she murdered and the witless Italian idiot she roped into it as an accomplice. Also the numerous, completely innocent people she recklessly accused in order to direct attention away from herself.

As I said, for other people.
Myself, I don't mind them. It's a way to live.

>Murder is a lifestyle choice

>Murder is a lifestyle choice

So what circle of hell will she end up in and who will she be sharing it with?

>and these people deny being facebook moms

Literally the only people who legitimately believe Knox's story are women. With a small tagalong contingent of submissive beta males who desire to be sexually dominated by a psychopath. Try again.

I don't give a shit about this bitch. If she killed someone or not, who cares. My point is the sanctimonious positioning against her.
In short, the moralfaggotry is upsetting.

Bitch was so unlikeable that I didn't even feel happy for her when the final verdict was announced.

Yes, from Netflix like a normal person.

Good post, reddit

>Does she even look violent to you?
I sincerely hope this is a joke

whats this movie tickled about? the plot summary sounds like a joke

Its actually pretty spoopy.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is there one with her?

I want to know how she got free without actually doing the research myself lmao

AMANDA KNOX? MORE LIKE AMANDA You already know it COCKS :^)

GUYS I SWEAR I DID NOT KILL. THOSE SILLY ITALIANS I SWEAR.

nigger did it.

obviously.

Wait, does the doc actually get a side? I would've guessed it was just a simple "let's hear her side of the story since she's not in prison" deal

No

will literally crash this thread with no survivors, then take a dump in the thread toilet without flushing if you niggas don't upload this on public torrents

Sorry but this movie is private only. You need to wait your turn, son.

Just calm down and wait. Or search better. But mainly, ignore private people who are cunts.

lot of loyalty for a private-fag

There's also something about people sexualizing things they cant come to understand.

its on alpharatio, it might be open for registration

Ive had so many rough times using these websites, I should put the experience on my fucking cv

>being drunk and alone

At least roam the town or something

>this documentary isn't even that good

You will just end up disappointed.

Even a random story like this involves a nigger fucking a white girl

What a world we live in

>There are people who think she was innocent
>She literally confessed to having been the house at the time of the murder, fingering her boss as the murderer, only to recant this completely
>"omg the police implanted false memories in my head"

LOL

And now she's made fucking millions of the gullibility of the American media. Hilarious.

Filmmakers were trying way too hard to paint the fat prosecutor as some wannabe movie detective idiot, all the clips they chose of him and the stuff they put it with made him look as bad as he could have

It's a Netflix Original so it airs in all territories.

Amanda Know confessed to having being in the house when Kercher was murdered because she believed the police had hard evidence she was there, and she thought it would look better to admit that fact early, adn give herself a reason for having been there besides murder. There is NO other reason for her to have done this. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

just because you chop up a body to put it in the icechest doesn't mean you killed him

She's clearly guilty but the Italians botched the investigation.

>I was merely pretending

>in your backwards, Medieval-times excuse for a country
Says the american that lives in a nation where they literally teach creationism in schools and take the bible at front value.
Knox is not guilty by the way, Sollecito is.

these are the same people that think that making a murderer guy is innocent even though that docuseries left out a lot of evidence

>She's clearly guilty but the Italians botched the investigation.
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Finally someone that gets it.
Same shit happened with Franzoni, it took 8 fucking years to get her to prison because lawyers were destroying the crime scene.
The only competent districts are in the big cities where they had to face red terrorism and small crime, small cities like Perugia or Cogne have basically Wiggum as chiefs because nothing ever happens there, crime rates are pretty low in Italy in homogenous areas that are not Roma, Napoli or Palermo.

This is why she's guilty

Obviously the documentary makers were extremely biased towards her innocence.

>people actually care if some random hoe is innocent or guilty and will proceed to make dozens of threads 300ing in discussions in the next few weeks
I just think she's hot and would want to bone her. LMAO at yalll

She and Sollecito are assholes just for what they did to poor Lumumba, an actual black person that dindu nuffin.

>Watch The Staircase expected a gripping true crime tale
>Get waifus and comedy
man that doc was comfy

you the real mvp today mane, tnx a lot!

This.

agree
I watched other docus, finally watching the netflix one. She looks like a bro in that home-vid in the beginning, but in every other recording she seems like a total psychopath

the dumbass Italian investigator thought he was Sherlock Holmes and wanted it to be some big sexually driven mystery when in reality a random nigger broke into a girls house and raped her.

Did foxy knoxy do it?

people that get there dick to diamonds over private trackers make me kek

lol eat my ass you fucking loser. i watched it via kodi last night. nigga I don't need no fucking torrent

I honestly don't know

Knox really comes across as a psychopath to me, nothing about her gives me an innocent vibe.

Though I do have to say the authorities and the media were absolutely fucking disgusting

pretty sad that some of automatically want to believe the black guy did it instead of the beautiful white girl doing it.

it's 2016 guys, beautiful white girls kill all the time.

>i think people love monsters

cmon psycho-chan has to be guilty, or she's the most oblivious airhead i've ever seen

Bullshit. They found plenty of her DNA in the room. She lived there you actual autist.

All the really really weird shit and all the lies, the staged buglary, make more sense if she were involved than if she were innocent.

But I don't know what the motivation possibly could have been, why she would just team up with some random dindu. As far as I know there isn't a real motive other than the foxy knoxy pervertated sex game gone wrong shit. It's possible she is just really REALLY fucking stupid.

>rich pretty white slut goes to Italy
>roommate murdered
>calls police
>acts out of character
>lies and changes her story continuously
>"the nigger did it obviously"

Anyone who questions this is a moron.

Women hate each other over wearing the same shoes to work or school, let alone living with one another.

>dumbass Italian investigator thought he was Sherlock Holmes and wanted it to be some big sexually driven mystery

This. It's actually kind of comical, even the way he put it himself. He wants to be some great investigator, so he was looking for anything to make it interesting and prove himself. The guy thinks he's a genius, and it's hilarious that anyone gives him credibility (the body was covered? only women do that, because reasons). The only reason he thought Knox did it in the first place is that she wasn't acting the way he expected. Even in spite of the complex lack of evidence, he still thinks she did it because muh feelings.

And for everyone saying she acts sketchy: she was fucked with for years in a backwards legal system because some Sherlock Holmes-wannabe detective thought she was a killer for no reason. I doubt she'd act like a normal person after going through all that shit, especially over the death of a roommate she didn't know very well.

>(the body was covered? only women do that, because reasons

I was under the impression that covering the body generally tends to point towards a woman because they are more likely to feel guilt or shame at what they've done. Which I have no idea if it does or not because I'm not a trained homicide investigator. But if there was a general trend I would expect someone trained in such things to know about it.

You see most dindus finishing their daily rape / murder combo and moving the body to the floor and putting a blanket on her?

>The only reason he thought Knox did it in the first place is that she wasn't acting the way he expected.

...Yeah? What's wrong with this, exactly?

They said in the documentary that they didn't find her DNA in the room.

It's a sign of guilt, which lots of spontaneous killers feel when they realize what they've done. It's by no means exclusive to women, n to insist that a woman had to have done it because of a detail like that is really fucking stupid.

Remember that Rudy fled the country the day after the murder. He obviously felt guilty enough to do that, so it's entirely possible he covered the body, too.

>...Yeah? What's wrong with this, exactly?
Nothing, as long as it's just used to try to narrow down suspects. But when it means that a detective is absolutely sure she's the murderer because she didn't seem traumatized about the death of a person she wasn't close to, and despite the compete lack of evidence tying her to the murder, then it gets a little ridiculous. Especially considering people rarely act the same way when confronted with stuff like that.

If you want to value the detective's feelings over the objective evidence in the case, that's fine, but to act like his opinion matters enough to convict someone of murder on no evidence, then something's wrong.

>It's by no means exclusive to women, n to insist that a woman had to have done it because of a detail like that is really fucking stupid.

What if it's just more common in women? Then it could be used >to try to narrow down suspects.

>Remember that Rudy fled the country the day after the murder. He obviously felt guilty enough to do that, so it's entirely possible he covered the body, too.

Dindu didn't want to get caught, that says absolutely nothing about feeling bad.

>If you want to value the detective's feelings over the objective evidence in the case, that's fine, but to act like his opinion matters enough to convict someone of murder on no evidence, then something's wrong.

It was linked earlier but you should take a look if you haven't.

The documentary was incredibly biased, left a ton of shit out, they straight up lied when they let Amanda talk about the grueling interrogation that literally never happened.

I highly doubt he was convinced just because she did some cartwheels and shit.

>they straight up lied when they let Amanda talk about the grueling interrogation that literally never happened.
There is no way to know that for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

She did literally nothing wrong. It was clearly the Somalian nigger that did it.

Racist.

>Kill someone
>Get away with it
>People will sympathize and you can collect victim bucks
Wow, being a woman sure is difficult

Guede admitted he was in the room.

Guede's DNA was found in and on Meredith's body.

Guede's DNA along with Meredith’s blood, was found on Meredith's purse.

Guede's excrement was found in the toilet.

Guede's shoe prints, set in Meredith’s blood, were found in the bedroom and hallway.

Guede's handprint, in Meredith’s blood, was found on a pillow case in Meredith's room.

Guede had a cut on his right hand that was still visible when he was arrested.

Guede fled the country.

Knox called the police and walked into the station.

Haha the person who wrote this clearly thinks Knox did it. But yeah tons of shit just doesn't make sense with her version of the story.

>rode the cock carousel all through high school then went to Europe to "find herself"

glad that roastie got BTFO 2bh

House of Cards Season 4 wasnt available globally in netflix

On further pobing it looks like it was due to some kind of licensing deals. Not sure if Amanda Knox thing has some similar issue

480p version

pastebin.com/AYveVa4d

Thanks, mate!

pretty fr*cking based

thank you

YIFY?

Meredith was cuter.

Any Americans care to explain why she tried to blame it on her boss?

Lmao whiteknighting for a murderer

You're welcome lads

kek at autistic /ptg/ fags being anal about the quality and exclusivity of content

doesnt look like it

>I was so shocked by what happened to her
>it could have happened to me.

And Americans defend this fucking cunt?

Is this public yet?

right now only 480p version on certain streaming sites

Why are people who think she is guilty unable to understand DNA evidence? Are they too low iq?

She also lied all the time, that's a proven fact.

No it's not. We don't know if she was forced into a false statement or not. Knowing the rest of the story, that's likely.