Is fan-mail still a thing these days? I want to write a letter to Stephen McHattie...

Is fan-mail still a thing these days? I want to write a letter to Stephen McHattie, but I can't fine a fan-mail address anywhere.

have you tried imdb?

of course not. famous people dont wanna risk getting airborne aids when they open mail from degenerate fans.

and he's not on social media at all?

Im famous and youre right, (no Im not gonna say who I am)

What do you want to write to him?

Jonah Hill?

Yeah, but I didn't find an address there.

He doesn't seem to use Facebook, and his last Twitter posts is from 2013. I don't think there was much traffic there.

I just want to tell him I appreciate his work and wish him good luck with future projects.
Nothing fancy, really. But in case he doesn't get much fan mail these days, I'm sure he'd at least smile if he got my letter.

Alicia, please, we know. Just because /x/ has become shit doesn't mean yu have to spend your time on Cred Forums.

Go to /tg/ or /out/, don't stay here. You'll become like us if you do.

SMcH is always good in everything he does. Too bad most of his movies and tv series are shit. He's like the Canadian Brad Dourif/Gary Cole/Lance Henriksen.

>it's a Stephen breaks into user's house at night to threaten him with a saw-off shotgun and tell him to keep his filthy letters to himself, episode

>wears hat
>called McHattie

>it's a user gets a call from Bill Murray the next day telling him that nobody will believe him if he calls the cops episode

>post a post in a post about a post
>in a thread full of posts

oh shit I just saw Pontypool yesterday

Sent him a Tweet. That'll have to do, I suppose.

just post is here and i'll get it to him senpai

I sent a fan letter to Courtenay Taylor (voice actress) and she sent me a lovely letter, two autographed photos and little badge thing that had a picture of bioware on it.

I suppose she doesn't get much fanmail but it was very nice to recieve.

That's very interesting. Pics?

>check imdb
>she voiced Jack
Nice
Also holy shit, apparently every other female voice in vidya the past decade
Thats gotta be a pretty comfy job, gettin paid to just stand in a studio and record lines

Yeah I found out I've jerked off to like six different characters of hers.

They're in my memories folder and I don't like opening it sorry.