>fag who refuses to help against the Shadows

he's wearing a dress.

Yes.

started a war no one wanted

How does it poop?

Insane and wants to kill everything that has been "tainted"

A religious nutjob.

Lorien was better

Much like Gandalf he's not allowed to Go full on god mode unless authorized.

He's a big guy so he has to wear a king sized bed sheet.

If there ever was a flaw he never told John more things. At the end he realized that being an on the fence prick was the wrong course of action, far too late.

If anything he should have started the war sooner. In the book passing of the technomages, the last one after only a bit of him was left in Sheriden, he spoke as if the Vorlons should have had warriors in the war like the technomages. Galen was actually a creation of shadows and yet he was able to use his powers for goodness. Kosh realized they should have trusted humanity more than they did.

It doesn't, it's a quasi energy based being.

He said Kosh not the other Kosh or the rest of the vorlons.

As the first sentient being in the galaxy, he kinda was, i guess.

Let's write a prose. I'm a autistic son of a bitch who has started a thousand novels and finished none, but today I will get something done.

Is that from Star Wars: The Force Awakens?

Fuck you and that piece of shit movie, fuck disney and fuck the feminist movement of jew wood, may you all die horribly from the AIDS that kills.

Well well well..

y mad tho?

They're times i dream that he's a real bloke who says off the wall none related quips that are in actuality deeper than the deepest oceans, once you truly give his meanderings a moment.

Asshole who led people in his ideological war.
Basically an ISIS leader.

I can't fuck it

>If anything he should have started the war sooner. In the book passing of the technomages, the last one after only a bit of him was left in Sheriden, he spoke as if the Vorlons should have had warriors in the war like the technomages. Galen was actually a creation of shadows and yet he was able to use his powers for goodness. Kosh realized they should have trusted humanity more than they did.
Did not they need to wait for b4 to go back into the past?

Yes, its the voice of the emperor

Vorlons are very good at following structure. Something happened and was destined to happen so it would happen they way it was supposed to.

not if they started the war early and got everyone killed before they could play their part. or by the same logic they could not start it early because they did not start it early

Has no arms.
Checkmate athiests.

exactly. They knew that th war was won with future technology and that humans furnished their salvation.

You're now remembering how you felt when Garibaldi picked up the bottle.

Don't even remember what you're referring to.
Garibaldi was such a shit character - hated how he suddenly becomes a super hacker.

stupid fucking cunt

You know Garibaldi was a SECURITY EXPERT AND NOT A FUCKING NIGHT WATCHMAN!

He was a hacker who tested advanced systems for any POTENTIAL SECURITY FLAWS YOU FUCKING BLEEDING CUNT!

He started out as a fucking meathead.
Then out of nowhere he could crack everything and nobody can get past his custom computer security.

What is this from and is it good?

Babylon 5
Neat story, awful EVERYTHING ELSE

Thanks, user.

babylon 5

its watchable but the cgi has aged like milk

He was earth gov's assigned head of security user, you think he was a night watchman former military guy who left the computer stuff to the millennials?

23 year old technology aged like milk, you say?

looks like those things from Marathon 2

Yes, he was a glorified guard captain.
And he was pretty much set up in the beginning as being this hands-on, typical competent cop.
Not some fucking special ops secret agent master genius hacker.

>implying it ever looked good

it looks dated, there are some cases were you can spot the background paintings but I love the show more than all of star trek. characters are gold, especially londo and jekar

A cop on a scientifically advanced space station two hundred years into the future. You do know that for starfleet you're required to have at the very least, computer programming and physics and astronomy regardless of your final placement.

And it's not like he didn't practice programming and hacking on his own. A lot of people do that you know, they've dishwashers for twenty years then become java analyst.

Get your head out your butt, son. When it first aired it looked incredible. It was 1994 and for that time, it looked dope as hell.

londo and g'kar really make the show

Now you're just making some random shit up that it is not set up in the show at all.

and yet IMO it has some of the best designs ever made for sci-fi. It doesn't always look good but they are well thought out. The star furies are far better than x-wings cause they make sense. The space station is a well thought out design that uses centrifugal force for gravity instead of artificial gravity.

but for every good thing there is a bad thing.

Still the best written sci-fi

I started rewatching this after mr garibaldi died and just finished last week.

the final episode didn't get to me at all this time around.

The story is good. It's one of the few TV series where you don't have to deal with shitty writing because the writers make it up as they go along. And it shows. The story isn't perfect, but it's worth watching for that alone.

The characters mostly range from decent (Ivanova, Sheridan, all the minbari) to pretty good (jakar, londo, Garibaldi). They don't feel like one dimensional, shoe-horned in mannequins that were put in to move the show forward or for forced drama.

I generally tend to avoid TV series since they pretty much all suffer from bad writing, but this one I like.

Ivanova was one of the worst.
Not because of the writing.
Her actress is just so terrible and has zero chemistry with other cast members.

yeah, but then you have people like G'kar and Londo. Which are two of the best characters in all of tv. Their rivalry is fantastic

RIP based G'kar. And almost every other character.

I'm just making up some random shit. Because you're incapable of being any better than a shiv in some brownies a-hole doesn't mean everyone is that way. He's a chief of security on a futuristic space station inhabited by all kinds of aliens, are you really this slow?

this, a security officer in the future that doesn't know computers makes no sense

Pretty much this. He's the head of security of earth gov's last resort for peace surrounded by anti peace agents from other races and he wouldn't be a digital security master?

The only thing I remember about babylon five is the one scene where Sheridan fires on both the shadows and vorlons and causes them to REEEEEEEE at the humans for not playing their role or something.

Both of them came off as super autistic species.

his species is half of a problem that is helping to hold back humanity.

and the people they prop up are essentially authoritarian peacekeeping force.

I love sheridan but interstellar alliance held back humanity's potential.

We basically got out the door, fought two major wars, a civil war then was arm twisted into the alliance.

And they tried to show how bad it was because of the Centauri and Narns as if either of those would ever befall humanity.

We literally had shadow tech wed into our ships the minute the other elder races leave, meaning we would have controlled the galaxy but noo we need peace and shit.

if you ask him to leave the galaxy with his entire species and his eternal warring counterpart he will do it

its bad yeah but its cute in a way too

besides, the cgi improves from around season 3 onwards

I haven't seen anything of this series in many years and all I remember was floating octopus monsters like this that squealed and made people dream of towers n shit and came out in giant space ships through a portal.

spot on

Why did they keep blowing their budget away on crappy inconsequential movies? I wish we had more stuff like In the Beginning.

You now remember that Crusade exists.

FLAWS
ARE GLORIOUS

YOU
DO NOT UNDERSTAND

ALWAYS

I never forgot. I was there when JMS said of how they wanted to have tits and asss as a part of their line up instead of actual drama. When they say TNT stands for drama, I remind the asswipes that back in 98-99 TNT stood for tits'n'tits.

They canceled Crusade because JMS told them there would be no tits.

>tfw those shitty telepath "wars"