I want to see more of these female soldiers that we got a glimpse of in the Wasteland Apocalyptic future scene in...

I want to see more of these female soldiers that we got a glimpse of in the Wasteland Apocalyptic future scene in Batman V Superman.

This was actually a really cool scene. I hope that Justice League Part 2 or so has this wasteland future come true so we see more of it. Instead of say Batman, Flash etc re-writing history and the "evil Superman" future never happens.

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking shill marketer.

BANETTE?

Hey Batman V Superman had many problems. It isn't a perfect movie.

But I really did like this apocalypse scene so if I am hoping for something out of Justice League: it is hoping that we see Evil Superman and more of this wasteland future.

Snyder has a habit of having really good scenes and ideas yet the editing tends to not make it as great as it could have been.

We all know what happened with WB's Suicide Squad.

Why would you kill a man before shooting at him from a murder hole?

Perhaps I'm wondering that.

You're a big gal...

you type like a robot

>tfw sage

>0.02 cents has been deposited into your account

Literally watch Mad Max. They ripped the entire scene off from the movie anyway.

YOU DON'T SAY?

Was this MAD MAX movie big earlier?!

yeah remember when mad max had flying demons and a guy in a bat costume searching for a green rock to take down a superpowered alien?

Are you really going to play this dumb just to deny this scene being a ripoff?

>post apocalyptic wastelands are from mad max and ONLY mad max
Lol ok

>Playing this dumb

They even ripped off the color grading. Snyder is a hack.

>people arguing about BvS 8 fucking months after the release
>daily threads with increasingly triggered marlelcucks crying and begging to stop talking about it
>nobody remembers about Civil Bore except for the Fant4stic tier CGI

Feels good to be on the right side

Not the guy you originally replied to.
You just sound embarrassing no amount of smug pics is gonna save you from that

I know women want to be equal but it's actually dangerous and irresponsible to put them in combat scenarios

Only because DCucks keep vehemently defending BvS. It's also way more fun to trash something shitty than praise something good. I can write essays about how shitty BvS is. What can I say about Civil War? It's a well made film.

>well made film
Tee hee

They're both dogshit. DC movies are a meme on here because they have a dedicated defense force

Yeah this guy seems to be having a blast

It's the world's end, user. They are gonna get it either way, so they might as well fall fighting.

you type like a bot

i got nothing wrong with BvS it's just the fucking shill marketing threads.

HELLO THERE FELLOW ANONS, AND HOW ABOUT THAT BATMAN V SUPERMAN MOVIE! WASN'T IT JUST THE BEST MOVIE ALL MEME ASIDE!

No it's not the best movie. But it's not even close to being the worst like autists would have you believe.
Probably a 6.5, 7 for the ultimate edition

Most of them are kept as breeding slaves for the soldiers and they don't have the rating to show you much more than you already saw.

and how the fuck is she supposed to aim with the front irons down

>MARTHA

Sin City was not the best movie and not close to being the worst.

Batman V Superman was 5 narratives mushed into one while shilling DURING the movie like an intrusive youtube ad. There's so many level of 'wrongness' not campy, not poor quality, but just WRONG. On multiple levels.

>le feminism
Yeah, nahhh, fuck off

>apocalypses
>waste woman on soldiers
Kek, in any such future it is only 1 role for women - slaves.

so you're from redit, you get paid well to post here. what kind of schooling, and how do i get into it?

>accusing someone of doing what you're doing
Nice misdirection, shillfag.

>hurrrr Martha it's their moms names XD
I wasn't exactly pleased with what I saw either but stop this shit. He realized in that moment that he was no better than the criminal who killed his parents and was putting himself in the shoes of the shooter. Now was that a good reason to stop fighting and become friends? Probably not. Does it make sense though? Yes it does no matter how much you want to say it doesn't.

It's not that it doesn't make sense, it's probably the worse resolution to action. If it was a Marvel movie for kids and family, I would understand it more. But the entire movie was acting more like a mature adult movie, UNTIL THAT LITERAL CLIMAX REVEAL!

>accusing someone of doing what you're doing
Nice misdirection, shill.