In this thread we will talk the Indiana Jones trilogy and why The Last Crusade is the best movie...

In this thread we will talk the Indiana Jones trilogy and why The Last Crusade is the best movie, since in Raiders of The Lost Ark Indy is completely useless and implied rapist, and in The Temple of Doom we have not one, but two annoying sidekicks.

>implied rapist

Welp enjoy your (You)s. Neo-Cred Forums is far too retarded to not jump in head first.

>2 annoying sidekicks
Strangely, this worked in IJATOD, which is clearly the DESIGNATED choice.

You sound like a fucking idiot, maybe you should stick to the mummy.

TOD was shit.

>Indy is completely useless and implied rapist
what

Why do so many people hate Temple of Doom???

It's fucking great

Oh c'mon, Marion literally said "I was a child I didn't know what I was doing", if not a rapist at very least a abuser.

And he was useless because without Indy they would never find the ark, and even if they did, they would open and then they would die, like what happened in the end of the movie anyway.

Indy didn't do a god damn thing in the end of Raiders, as a matter of fact, he let the bad guys have the Ark and if the plot wasnt stupid they would become super bad guys instead of dying.

Sure go ahead and call this bait, bunch of oldfags.

Young indiana jones is cash

>"I was a child I didn't know what I was doing", if not a rapist at very least a abuser.
no
>oldfag as an insult
kill yourself

They're just fucking faggots user.

it's on netflix. should I watch all of it?

you should just fuck off

Yes but skip the ones where he's a kid

The Kid Indy ones tend to be crap but they have some nice moments
Teen Indy in WW1 is great

Try harder

KALI MA

Yeah it's my fave by a long way.

OK you are right about the sidekicks, but the Temple of doom was the most over the top and entertaining.
I also enjoyed the weird shit about the Kali cult and the dinner with the Indian cuisine was a classic.

it's plebs

it's my least favorite but it still fucking rules

Why? I already got a (you) :^)

Trilogy? What about the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I don't hate TOD, but ROTLA and TLC had the more interesting story lines, especially due to the religious theme. I'm not even a christfag, but implications of the Ark of the Covenant and the holy grail really existing gives these movies a certain feel of authenticity and relevance on a greater scale, i mean what if we found out these bible stories aren't just exggerated fairy tales? Both, the fact that they exist and someone eventually using them for whatever purpose, would change the world forever, whereas the impact of TOD would be restricted to some jungle area.
Nazis are one of the best, albeit overused villains, as well.

If Mola Ram united the 5 Sankara Stones they would have established Kali's reign on Earth.

Ok fair enough, i guess i found the Christian background more relateable.
Also loved the buildup in I and III, which was based on a mixture of science (history/archaeology) and religious hearsey.

Then what? He'd destroy all the toilets in India?

Yeah, all 3 of them.

we DO NOT talk about Kingdom

Here ya go ruined your little thread for you

I actually like this movie.

o hai

Please do tell me why

Best film imo tb.h fa.m

I liked Temple of Doom the best, poo in loo bodycount is like Robocop levels.

>Trilogy
I think you mean Tetralogy

Prequel apologist are here

Temple of Boom baby

What was Lucas thinking here?

>"It's snow, so they'll survive"

3 > 2 > 1
Fight me plebs

i hope your mother gets cancer

Well I already gave your mother aids so I guess we're even

But you are objectively right user

>iconic movie is shit
>especially considering movie quality of (current year)

2>3>1>>>

No we're not because i'm telling the truth and you're just talking shit.

Who says I'm not telling the truth? Ask your mother kid

Because I know but those cancer cells are forming in yours as we speak.

Whose looking forward to the new one they are making?

We'll see who laughs lasts fuckface.

Can you afford to get her a wig? Your poor cancer mum is going to look like something out of thx1138

it's really bad
watched it last year during the shia stream for the first time since 2008

I liked it even less

Raiders is the only good one
The Last Crusade felt like it was made because they thought Temple of Doom failed because it was different and not because it was plain shit, so they had to basically turn The Last Crusade into fan service for Raiders fans.