Opening Weekend: $34.7M

>Opening Weekend: $34.7M
>Second Weekend: $15.7M
>Budget: $90,000,000

So..... this is the power........ of niggerloving diversity... whoa........

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/440333/magnificent-seven-remake-queen-katwe-pointless-violence-banality?target=author&tid=1152026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pander more to minorities that dont actually watch movies next time

But anons called Star Wars 7 niggerloving diversity and it's the third highest grossing film in history.

Is it possible Magnificent Seven failed because it's a shitty remake of a remake that nobody asked for by a one hit wonder hack of a filmmaker and not because there's a black person in the cast?

Unfortunately, they will just blame Westerns not being profitable or something.

Remember how much the fucking Oldboy remake made?

People aren't waiting for vague shitty remakes

>and it's the third highest grossing film in history.

It has STAR WARS in the name, dumb nigger

I've seen it in the theater, it's alright.
Gonna spoil the ending
All white people + asian guy die. Only darkies survive. The indian, the mexican and the negro made it.

>Budget: $90,000,000
I've often wondered how many big budget movies would need to flop before the cost for these goes down, or what would happen if there was a sudden big string of flops.
Would they just keep making them?
Would actor salary go down?
Would it be the end of hollywood?

delete Cred Forums

It's a really fun movie. I have no idea why it flopped

/thread

>and not because there's a black person in the cast?
The script is bad, the cinematography is bad, it relies too much on people like Chris Pratt and Denzel being the same characters they always play, it turns the movie pointlessly into a revenge film, the lifted dialogue moments from the 60s movie is out of place with the modern setting (Poor spanish farmers vs Frontier) Mining town... the diversity quota thing it did was just the final nail in the movie's coffin. They used the diversity of the cast to be the movie's character development rather than write good characters. They added senseless racism to scenes to justify the diversity character development angle. None of these men were there for honor or because their role in the west was dying as society was developing past the need for gunslingers anymore, which was a hallmark of both Seven Samurai and the original Mag7.

Capeshit/Flavor of the year movies profits can make room for this flops in big companies.

t. mad left leaning niggerlocing kids

back to plebit with you.

Ayoo man why can't a movie with a black lead and black director make money. Shit be raycist

I thought summer was over

JUST

I read that like it was a 311 song.

nationalreview.com/article/440333/magnificent-seven-remake-queen-katwe-pointless-violence-banality?target=author&tid=1152026

Wow the most valuable property in the industry is profitable? No fucking way!

Star wars episode 7 should have (and could have) made WAYYYY more money than it did.
People knew it was jew shit, and it completly failed in Asia because Asians hate googles.

i thought this film was good fun tobehonest

I wish Ethan Hawke and The Asian dude were alive.

Sony just turns everything they touch into excrements.
It's actually impressive in its own way.

>IT DOESN'T COUNT IT DOESN'T COUNT IT DOESN'T COUNT IT DOESN'T COUNT

Based.

311 - down

Star wars movie makes money so clearly niggers should be leads now. Top logic