People eating Chinese take out in a show or movie

>people eating Chinese take out in a show or movie
>they always eat it straight out of the carton with chopsticks

Who the hell does that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gdjieGyB5s
youtube.com/watch?v=dP7kBiYiWKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually I did it yesterday no kidding. I normally do throw the rice with chicken with broccoli in a big bowl for maximum mixture of rice and sauce but I didn't feel like fucking making any new dirty dishes since there's a bit of drama in my crib right now over who washes what. I just ate out of their shit and threw the stuff away.

>roommate drama
I don't miss that stupid shit. Also, i guess the eating out of the carton is supposed to imply that it's an incredibly relaxed/lazy meal. No dishes or cooking. The only time I do this with Chinese food is when it's in one of those larger carry out box with the dividers inside of it. I also can't use chopsticks without looking like a total retard.

Why don't you do the dishes and take it in your smooth asspussy?

You mean Americans don't do that?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. You come over here and wash everybody elses' shit hero.

The English

>not eating take out straight out of the carton
>not drinking milk straight out of the carton

at the chinky place i go to i dont get the food in those containers. its just in paper bags.

I don't see that happening. It would seep through the bag.

Wash your fucking dishes when you're done with them. Takes two fucking seconds.

Nigger that's a part of my problem in this house. Other motherfuckers don't wash their shit, they just leave them in the sink so I HAVE NOWHERE TO WASH MY SHIT. I can't wash my shit if I have no place to wash them and I'll be damned if I sit here washing everyone elses' shit AND wash my own.

Everyone washes everything they use and nothing else, if someone doesn't want to wash up their shit you just make sure you keep your shit seperate so they have nothing to use without washing their shit
I assumed this was standard

No. No we don't. In fact, most Chinese take aways here don't come in cartons like that and sure as shit dont come with chopsticks.

>you just make sure you keep your shit seperate so they have nothing to use

I would do this if people respected my shit but I know they won't so I don't go this route. I'm honestly fine I just HATE headaches and arguments and shit. They solve nothing. I know in an instant when an argument or verbal communication is a waste of time and most times it is. I just choose other ways to handle the issue. In this case it was simply to eat out of the Chinese containers and throw it out.

>inb4 keep your trash seperate

Nah, I take out the trash 90% of the time to for all of us but that's no big deal to me.

I do. What's the problem with that?

>milk
>carton

Grim

When I lived with other people I literally kept a few plates and some cutlery in a drawer in my room, and if they left their shit in the sink I would take it out of the sink and leave it to stew on the side, fuck making exceptions for lazy shits

You get a foil tray don't you? I remember those from when I was over there.

where's that?

>eat takeaway every night because new yorkers don't cook lmao
>nobody ever gets fat

I have exactly the same problem

And just for conversation what would you came home and saw all your shit used up? gone? because they used it?.

I want to see your response because I can guarantee it's something I would not want to do. My choice of eating out of the carton and AVOIDING the situations you wouldn't mind getting in is the difference between me and you.

Sure I could grab a bat and break someone's skull to teach them to cut the shit and teach a serious lesson but I don't feel like going that far.

>not living by yourself

kys

>would kill for a thing of salt and pepper chicken and some chips
>have to make spag bol instead
Lads...

Maybe in your Northern shithole, cuckhold. In London I do at Mr. Wang's.

>eating food with a pair of sticks like some kind of barbarous animal

Disgusting

I use a fork because I'm not a try hard faggot.

"Look at me I'm using chopsticks, an inconvenient and inefficient utensil, but I'm totally gonna act like it makes me a professional food eater"

>salt and pepper chicken

Northerner pls

>London
>calling anyone a cuck
London is not even England anymore. Don't give a fuck what goes on there.

Yeah foil tray or plastic sometimes, only ever seen cartons at festivals.

Rate the chinese I had on Sunday

>Chicken Yakisoba
>Small portion of Chips
>Vietnamese Spring Rolls
>Prawn Crackers

>Chinese
>getting chips

Fucking end yourself

i think it's an american thing, take-away in nordic europe at least is always delivered in plastic containers, which are quite flat.

i've always dreamed of eating korean food out of those cartons though, seems comfy for some reason.

you put the food on the plates you have at home, mate

Their chips are so good though and the small is only 50p. It's "small" but still like two cereal bowls full.

>he lives in London
>has the audacity to call others a cuck

M8.. I have to drive for the best part of an hour to see a non-white and I live in a real detached house which was an afforable price, not some squalid studio apartment.

Rice is the only thing they deliver in those cartons anymore, but if its just me i put a few pieces of whatever on top of the rice at a time. Or i just use the cup from my wonton soup as a bowl.

>at the chinky place i go to i dont get the food in those containers. its just in paper bags.

I thought he/you meant since the food DIDN'T come in containers like the one's in OP's pic that they came thrown in a plastic bag. Sounds stupid but I was trying to make sense of that statement.

>it's just in paper bags

I thought they meant the food just comes in paper bags.

When I order Chicken with broccolli that shit is greasy and liquidy it would go through the bag (paper bag). Sometimes I get plastic and sometimes I get brown bag at mine.

>Eating rice just like your paki mum used to make

Chips made Britain Great lad

>the rice is condensed into a brick

I love it like that, sticks together in clumps so when you get a snowball of rice it stay a ball of rice.

I can't stand when I use a fork to get a clump of rice and by the time I raise it to my mouth half of it fell off the fucking fork.

pleb

>mfw some anti-brexit fag gets rice

Chop sticks are superior for small pieces of food/ noodles for anyone who doesn't have the dexterity of a retarded 3 year old.

Because if it's not then that shit is impossible to eat with chopsticks

Chips are great with Chinese desu, soak up all the juices. It's not like Chinese takeaway is haute cuisine anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gdjieGyB5s

i get this sentiment, i live with two normie idiots who are in their 30s but act like teenagers most of the time. living with roommates has taught me a lot about people and how facades are made, would never have believed how lazy most are for example. just with stuff like taking out the trash, or vacuuming the kitchen without anyone telling you to, just out of courtesy etc. gonna be moving on soon to my own place, but i don't regret the experience.

>chopsticks
>superior to a fork in any way
You're wrong:

>Chinese food in foil trays /plastic

Why do Europoors insist on doing everything wrong?

Most of them are run by Bangladeshi and Vietnamese immigrants

Not him but at some point you must confront, at that point if they go into your room to use something it's no different than if they outright steal from you. If you're point was to just let them do whatever, you're gonna have a bigger issue than just dishes senpai.

The only hard barrier you have is your room and if you don't establish that they can't take stuff from there without permission you have to escalate one way or another (either to a higher force like a landlord or through revenge by taking/using their stuff)

Chinese take aways are usually run by Chinese people.

Funny isn't it.

I've had it that way in America as well. American Chinese food varies so much across the country it's insane. Here in the PNW virtually every Chinese place I go to is owned by Koreans. Back on the east coast it was mostly Chinese who owned those places.

>yakisoba
>Vietnamese spring rolls
>fries (chips sounds so fucking stupid)
"""""CHINESE"""""

Once again, Eurofags show just how dogshit their culture truly is.

>Not him but at some point you must confront

I hear you on that. When it comes to that point there is no discussion I make a move that will end the problem. What I needed to say would have been said quickly, straightforward and to the point. I would either tell them they need to get out or I would go get my own place. My decisions and moves are extreme and that's why I am very careful when moving to the next step.

So far I know I can handle it.

Dude I go to Chinese places who serve teriyaki, spring rolls, and other Asian shit. Stop being autistic.

>american chinese food
"""""CHINESE"""""

>being this much of a cuck

>being so overrun by shitskins that you have to eat their version of Chinese food

Holy fucking shit, that's adorable. If some mexican't or nigger opened a Chinese food place here in the states they'd be laughed out of business within hours.

Europe is the ultimate meme.

They are better at grabbing things without going through the bag

>eating rice with chopsticks
What's wrong with you

>60%

>eating Chinese food from a bag
What are you talking about?

>haven't vacuumed or dusted or cleaned the bathroom in eight months because I found a reliable Latina maid who does all that shit for forty bucks a month

it's great brehs

sometimes she brings her kid over and we battle with micro machines

Do they just throw the Chinese food just loose into a paper bag? That sounds insane to me. Why don't they put it in individual boxes or containers.

Can you send her my way?

>she pays - 40 a month for childcare
Sounds great

I hope you, your maid, and your maid's son have a great life, cuck.

>eating scene in a sitcom
>instead of eating they just poke into the food while talking
>food is probably thrown away after the scene is finished

american chinese food is fried rice, noodles, chicken, potatoes

Put them on the floor. They're already dirty.

>Chinese food
>potatoes

Wtf

This shit really bothers me

Crew take it home to feed their starving families

>He mixes the rice and the sauce
That ruins the rice.

Not for me. I guess if I left it in there long enough and left it to get cold but for me as long as the rice is better with the sauce, even it is just a big soggier. As long as it's not cold I"m good.

The basement is still part of your mother's home, user.

Chinese food counts as one of the seven wonders of the modern world.

Prove me wrong I dare you.

I loathe people who use chopsticks.

Anyone who doesn't pour the rice into a bowl and then put the food they ordered on top and eat it with chopsticks is a fucking pleb and needs to die

Why does nobody in America eat curry take out?

We dont want to ingest fecal matter, thank you very much.

Because curry is shit

HOLY SHIT. I thought i was the only one who ate hot fries and hot cheetos with chopsticks. MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Makes sense. I'll try it the next time I eat cheetos.

>Parents would always do this
>The sink will be overflowing with dirty dishes
>They would just let it pile up until it became unbearable and do it all at once
>We have a fucking dishwasher but they can't load dirty dishes into it, nope! Just wash them in the sink and then load them in the dishwasher to wash again because apparently it's a dish finisher, not washer
>Parents would get furious at me if I couldn't put a dish in the sink because it would all topple over onto the floor
>If I tried to do them, they would find something wrong and yell at me for "contaminating" the dishes

>Live on my own, scrap food off, wash dish if there's a few or load a bunch of dirty dishes into dishwasher, out comes clean dishes
>Never have a issue with dishes
>Visit my brothers and sisters
>They always have a pile of dirty dishes in the sink

>>people eating Chinese take out in a show or movie
>>they always eat it straight out of the carton with chopsticks
>Actually I did it yesterday no kidding

You can fold open the carton and it becomes a paper plate.

youtube.com/watch?v=dP7kBiYiWKE

>plate
>is clearly a bowl

That's cute but it's not a plate, it's a cardboard container unfolded.

Plenty of people do. Used to be a Nepalese place that made a dynamite mutton vindaloo.

Also the fact that poointheloos were an english colony for so long means they had a lot of time to come over and assimilate, while indians were much slower to come to the US. Probably because we tricked them by calling our natives indians.

>inconvenient and inefficient
No, they're just hard to learn how to use. When you get better it's like picking up food with your fingers.

Living on my own i just keep a plate, bowl, and utensils in the sink at all times and just wash them off after every use. It takes me two weeks to get a full load for the dishwasher.

Yea i thought i was a fucking genius when I figured shit out. you can eat a whole bag of flaming hots and not fuck up yo fangas. dump dem motha fucks into a bowl and use dem nipsticks. it also helps from stuffing your fat fuckin face and sets a good snacking pace.