Lindsay Lohan is making headlines again, albeit for a very painful reason

>Lindsay Lohan is making headlines again, albeit for a very painful reason.

>The “Mean Girls” actress told fans she lost half of her left-hand ring finger in a boating accident on Sunday, sharing a photo of her injured digit all wrapped up in bandages.

>According to the 30-year-old’s Snapchat, the injury occurred during an incident with the boat’s anchor. Luckily, the severed part of her finger was recovered by friends and later reattached, according to TMZ.

>“This is the result of me trying to help anchor the boat by myself,” Lohan said over Snapchat. “My poor finger!”

>Not long after her grisly injury, the actress appeared to be in better spirits as she joked about her finger in an Instagram post.

>“One handed selfie,” Lohan wrote in her photo caption, complete with a “Mean Girls” hashtag.

JUST

Why is this on Cred Forums? Who gives a shit? Jesus.

>“Mean Girls” actress
lol the only thing they can hang her career on is a thing from 12 fucking years ago

Lindsay Lohan needs to be recycled.

Literally Wholan

>we don't need /cel/ they said

No we don't, we need better moderation.

This makes me laugh too.

Anyway, now she's a prime candidate to play in an assassin's creed movie maybe this accident is a blessing. Or maybe she'll be an idiot and try to stick it back on like that shitty baseball player and have it fall off during a poker game.

she could have lost a lot more

Oh wait they reattached it.... fuck off.

Wasn't she in a horror movie where she played some stripper chick who had her finger fall off from a disease or something like that?

Fascinating, please tell me more about this ugly trainwreck has been because I'm literally that bored... NOT

She probably did it on purpose to get some percosets

Could this have important career consequences?

whats some good hand kino?

This is an old cia torture technique, used for mk ultra programming. Cutting off fingertips can be a powerful and super painful psychological conditioner. Very common among Hollywood and news. I know Vince Vaughn and jimmy Fallon both are missing a fingertip and Harrison ford may too if I'm remembering right. Those are just from memory but there are many more.

Johnny drop
Vince Vaughn
Lee van cleef
Rahm Emmanuel
Matthew perry
Daryl Hannah
Jimmy Fallon
Jerry garcia
Tommy iommi
Christian bale
Terry savalas
James doohan

And many more

Johnny depp not drop obviously

What have you accomplished in the last 12 years?

Not becoming a cum septic tank, pretty proud of that

>Johnny drop

That darn autocorrect

>I believe it was a boking accident

>still talking about Mean Girls

oof

holy shit, that's a hand.

No one is gonna comment on how disgusting her hands look?

Did she join the Jason Pierre Paul club?