You know they wont be killing Glen right...

You know they wont be killing Glen right? They are too much of a pussy and afraid to hurt Glenns fan base (They are so delusion they think glenn has a fanbase)

He will most likey to bash the skull of someone of his own gang nobody have seen before(who failed to do some order or some shit) only to scare them and show hes the boss

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3297776/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/No_Sanctuary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is this white faggot so thin

He's standing at a funny angle.

it's already confirmed Glenn and Abraham

The fans have gotten used to Glenn being dead. Its ogre.

>this white pussy
>menacing
Are everyone in this show beta cucks? I could snap this pussy ass white bitch in half with my bare hands

Whoever gets killed is ultimately pointless seeing that all the tension is gone because of that shitty cliffhanger.

Would you totally say that to him irl?

why was the governor such a cakeboy

What the fuck are you talking about?

You wouldn't do shit. Fucking loser lmao

>people watch TWD

>AY HOL UP

You would spend 30 minutes convincing him to give you welf- i mean reperations

Kills Abraham, kills Glen after because he stepped out of line, captures Darryl because reasons.

Saying that, I'm not sure I beleive the leak because 1. The writer stated he would have liked to have kept Abraham around until at least the halfway point of AOW and considers it a mistake he can't correct, and 2. Norman Reedus had a full schedule while the new season was being filmed, leading me to believe he's either killed off or his role is diminished greatly, to basically cameo level

Glen dies in the comic though. In this exact same spot, by pic related.

Glen will die.

I don't think there's a single comic death post S3 that has happened as it did in the comic

I stopped watching after the prison/governor/woodbury shit all finished up.

Does Rick lose a hand in the show? Does Carl get shot in the head?

No.

Yes, but the circumstances are different

FACT: They will never kill off Glenn, Maggie, or Rick

Does half his fucking head explode like in the comic? because that shit was ridiculous.

Regarding Daryl:

The writers knew people were bored of Daryl just sitting around in Rick's group being an invincible Gary Stu, so he becomes a prisoner/slave of Negan. If you look at the season 7 trailer, there are guys doing menial labor at Negan's base wearing prison suits with letters spraypainted on the back. Daryl has been seen filming in one of them for much of season 7. He's basically going to be their abused little bitch boy who who does errands for them and gets fed dog food, but his greater purpose in the story is for him to serve as a reminder to Dwight how far he's fallen since Daryl stuck his neck out to help him. If you're familiar with the comics, you'll know why this is significant for Dwight later. It's actually really smart of the show's writers to set up a history between them a half season before Negan even shows up, there wasn't anything like that in the comics.
Rick doesn't lose his hand, but Carl does get his eye shot out and survives like in the comics. Pic related.

Maybe maggie. But Michonne, Rick, Carol, Glenn, Daryl and Carl feel safe because of they would lose too many viewers if they killed any of them off.

Actually probably not maggie because they set her up to manage the new base last season.

Yeah. Although,not as gruesome. He loses his eye and a lot of the flesh around it.

Okay, that pic looks a little less ridiculous than the comic, but still takes it a bit too far in my opinion.

Getting shot once (in the torso) and surviving in a post hospital world is hard enough to believe; getting shot in the head and surviving in a post hospital world is whack.

No

Glenn's a goner. That's why they are adding more Asians to the show.

Tfw Daryll shoulda gone back to save his brother and been killed in the process, driving Merle to take up his Darryl's place in the group out of guilt and complete his character arc. But no, we got fucking cardboard boy Daryll.

>Beta cucks
You take that back.

Glen and Abe haven't been seen filming since the first episode of season 7.

In fact we know how the first episode or two will go generally.

I wish they could recapture the feeling of season 1. That desperate, grim, impending-doom feeling that seemed to permeate every episode.

It's definitely pushing the limits of plausibility, but at least Alexandria has some pretty high-end medical equipment in the show (unlike Hershel) and they went out of the show to show his intact eyesocket, so he pretty much just got his eye blown out. He also had a reasonable amount of time to recover in a 2 month timeskip.

>and they went out of the show
Went out of their way, I mean.

>Glen and Abe haven't been seen filming since the first episode of season 7.

What's the proof for this?

Honestly, I think Negan is a good bet to be the one to cut off Rick's hand.

Is it his shooting hand?

>cucked by shittiest villain in the comics
>>angry when the man himself easily gets past their dogshit defences and obliterates her
C U C K

If they kill off someone who isn't a main character I swear I'm dropping this show.

You don't end a season on a cliffhanger like that only to have a literally who get killed

>Manchildren actually think this is cool

>not being a manchild that thinks it's cool

Yes.

The Spoiling Dead fans. They have people camp out at shoots for hours taking photos of actors.

Glen and Abe haven't been seen for a LONG time.

I stopped at Glenn's death in season 6. Is it worth it watching the rest of the show ?

He didn't die there, he dies in the season 7 premier. And not really, watch something else.

So it's not proof of anything, just a bunch of idiots with no lives having theories.

I honestly hope that they're wrong so that they'll feel that their autistic waste of time was all for nothing

So he didn't die ? Holy shit I gotta see how he came back, that's gotta be the funniest moment in the show. I'm happy I stopped watching this crap. Thanks for the info BTW

glenn gets mooshed, daryl tries to intervene thus abraham is gutted as punishment and daryl is taken prisoner where he reunites with the girl who stole his bike.

I haven't watched this in a long time. Is the black girl with the Chinese sword still alive?

That group was threatened with legal action when they posted who dies in the premier. They also have never been wrong about any spoilers posted. They knew weeks ahead of time how certain episodes played out.

I agree there's no legitimate proof, but they've never been wrong. I have no reason to doubt what they say.

Don't happen.

Yeah, her and Rick are fuckin'.

Daryll has lvl 9000 plot armour
Glenn has +20 to saving throws (see: dumpster)

it'll be maggie and her unborn babby

Nice.

When and how was that confirmed?

I don't care. I'm not watching it. Their season finale was literally "nothing happens... Yet", and that sets up either I'm legit spoiled about Abe and Glenn, I've had to put up with 6 months of click bait spoilers-but-not-really, they kill off someone else and I've been left hanging as to getting a conclusion for 6 months, or some combination of the above.

Fuck that. I'm out.

Spoiling Dead Fans on facebook/their forum.

They were threatened with legal action after they posted the spoiler, and since filming the first episode of the season those two actors haven't been seen on set.

>killing off non-white characters
>2016
it will be Abraham or something

Would you fuck his boipucci?

Well I wouldn't trust their word as gospel. It's literally paparazzi tabloid bullshit. I pay that kind of trash no mind.

>Shits on Dad cause he wants to be a hardass murderbro in the apocalypse
>Runs off with some dudes despite knowing they kill their own for minor injuries.
>Dies hours later.
I can't tell if it's wasted potential or Chris is just the wimpiest fuck in the apocalypse.

would you "fuck" him?

I wouldn't say tabloid shit. They back it up with shoot schedules and shit like that.

One recent spoiler was that there's a new area, some kind of junkyard, that will probably be filler in the next season. If they're wrong I'll be really surprised.

Well, give me the latest news of the Kardashians while you're at it.

...what?

Since you're clearly not into tabloid shit, please tell me about the kardashians. They're not tabloid shit either. Or so I've heard.

Who the fuck would be fat in a zombie apocalypse you dumb sack of shit?

It was all worth it. Because of Chris we now have Punished Travis.
Honestly FTWD's season finale was better than any of the finales TWD has had yet.
Bonus points for Nick finally becoming the group's leader only for him to get fucking demolished.

You're an idiot.

>daryl is a Gary Sue
I fucking hate people who misuse memes

Holy shit you're dense

They've managed to sneak in multiple actors without fans noticing before. This isn't surprising

Samefagging should carry the death penalty

Sometimes, but they all get spotted eventually when they're filming for like 2 or 3 weeks per episode for a 16 episode season. As far as I know Maggie has been behind Hilltop's walls for most of season 7 filming and still got spotted for a few episodes. Odds are if someone is alive, TSDF will know. Beth and Tyreese's deaths for example got predicted down to the episode months in advance, because the actors stopped showing up on set.

The only one to ever slip under the radar was season 6 Negan. JDM only filmed for 2 days, and 1 of them was at a secret sound stage away from everyone else. The leaked video from within the sound stage (WebM related, leaked the day of filming which is a serious breach that someone probably got fired for) was actually the only look we got of him for 4 or 6 months until official promo material was put out a few weeks before the season finale.

First i thought it would be eugene because he gave rick the bullet instructions and made his peace or whatever before negan caught him. My theory was he ratted out rick and the group's location in exchange for negan killing only him. I think there's still a chance that happens, but now i think it will be glen. They already did the bait and switch once with his death but now we pretty much know Maggie's babby is kill so he loses a little armor and negan already had to warn him after he made a move so I'm thinking it's glen. That will free up maggie to go be the leader at hilltop which i think is what happens in the comic.

Also, all the forshadowing of glen seeing the bashed in heads while he was stabbing negans soldiers in the brain while they were sleeping is a major clue. It would be childish after all that foreshadowing to let him live again

He's a big guy

>Multiple people are exposing me for the moron I am
>It must be samefagging

lol @ you fucking idiots doubting TSDF. They have never been wrong, ever.

This is how the premiere plays out.

>Negan kills Abraham. Daryl steps out of line and tries to stop the beating. As punishment for this interference, Negan kills Glenn.

>Negan drags Rick into the RV and drives him back to the overpass area with he hanged guy. He psychologically tortures Rick, the two of them fight, and Rick gets thrown out into a group of walkers. Negan fires from the window as Rick fights them off.

Later, Negan orders Rick to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will get the bat. Rick is about to do it but Negan stops him at the last second. This shows Rick is now completely broken and submissive. Negan and the Saviors leave the clearing, taking Daryl prisoner with them. End episode.

The dialogue on the next page was infinitely worse

Wasn't there more writing to that? I remember being confused as hell when reading Negan's lines to Beta about putting him in the ground, if it was shorter it wouldn't be too bad but it just sounds confusing.

>Negan is hassled when by Beta when he goes to kill Alpha for Rick
>Kills Alpha and fucks off
>finds Beta trying to kill him and the militia
>the panel in question (smacks Beta to the floor)
>"So I can put you in the ground, like a coffin"

Does this show have a planned ending or will it just keep being padded until the viewers drop then get cancelled?

The fat nurse in alexandria

It's Maggie. Killing a pregnant woman immediately gives Negan incredible villain cred while giving the audience something to squawk about on social media.

Won't happen, they haven't even killed off Judith and just keep her around even though she's not used for anything

Shes the pussy whisperer though

It was brutal seeing that spic get his nose bit off

>tfw we could've had Michael Rooker as the wildcard playing foil to Rick instead of wooden asexual animehair Daryll
Life. Is. Pain.

What if Negan bashes in Abraham but cuts off Glenn or Daryl's hand?

Also Negan legit did nothing wrong in killing Glenn, Rick's group were entirely at fault. They wandered into territory where they didn't know the rules.

Kirkman has stated repeatedly that he regrets having Rick lose his hand in the comics. It was done as for shock value & essentially ruined the character.

He won't make that mistake until the end of the show is in sight, Quote me.

You should have saw the autistic fits they threw when AMC cracked down on them and stopped letting them hide in the woods and leak spoilers. It as top kek.

The end of All-Out War (which would probably end up being the end of season 9 or 10 or so) would actually be a great end for the TV series, but odds are they're just gonna keep going like the comics did.

Ending it with Rick jailing Negan signalling there is hope for the world would be a great place to end it. I don't even think we'll even see The Whisperers on TV considering how toned down they'll be. Not to mention there will be more source material to cover since I think the comic will be around issue #200 or so by then

I think The Whisperers will be introduced during the mid season 9 finale if we do get to them.

Cutting off Rick's hand in the show would be dumb. Constant CG for Rick's actor, his fighting abilities cut in half, him getting on top of horse,a car,fucking anything would be way more difficult and kinda implausible.

It can work in the comics but would be very difficult to do in the show.

Would Cred Forums anons let Negan lucille their boipucci?

the whisperers are on FTWD

u got no idea

Anymore obvious hints to them becoming The Whisperers? Last episode I watched involved Nick going to Mexican doctor's rally.

Also
>Travis is Beta
>Alicia is Lydia

They could pull another Hunters and completely change the characters or something while still taking inspiration from the comic but it is really obvious we are going to be seeing them become The Whisperers next season in some form.

glenn and abe die.

Are the comics any good? Are they still going? Any anthologies I can pick up?

daryl is held captive for most part but alive and well.and his jacket is taken by dwight yadda yadda. i am pretty hype for new season though

It's good proof user. I follow the group and they mention everyday suits the name of the episode cast etc. Glenn and Abe been gone since ep 1 and were barely even on that one

geez i didnt watch the finale. thanks user for the no spoiler tag

I'd go for the compendiums then get the single issues. I was reading the hardcovers Image put out but switched to single issues once Negan rolled around since I love those covers.

Which makes no sense. She's only into the brothers in the comics.

There isn't a whole lot of evidence yet, but the last few episodes made me think there might be something to it.
>Nick started exhibiting some pretty cynical leadership qualities in the finale and called out that pharmacist for the fraud he was
>Nick leading La Colonia refugees North, all of them covered in walker blood which is pretty much proto-Whisperer suits
>Travis and Alicia murdering like four people in the finale over stuff that was their own fault to begin with
>Madison admitted to Travis that she killed that Celia lady by locking her in with her walkers, almost seemed like she was telling Travis it was OK to be bad
>Travis in general just becoming volatile and violent
>Travis probably starting to cope with the fact that Chris was probably right about what he said to him on the farm
I had a distaste for this show at first because I thought the people were just stupid, but it starts to make more sense when you consider they're just bad people a couple months into the apocalypse and are probably gonna be way worse in a couple years in. When you look back at them leaving the gates open to the safe zone without even telling their neighbors about the football stadium of walkers set loose, and ignoring the raft with like 20 people who needed help, it's starting to become clear they're only looking out for themselves.

>killing a pregnant woman is way worse than killing a non-pregnant woman
>abortions are perfectly acceptable

I lose respect for anyone who believes both of those things simultaneously. And you know everyone involved with that show is pro choice.

Cool, thanks bruv. Compendiums 1 to 3 cover issues 1 to 144, that oughta get me started.

Stay mad nigger

This guy.

The only thing I liked about the first season was how they did a good job of explaining how the infection was ever able to get to that critical mass necessary for a zombie apocalypse. But once the national guard shows up, the show is just kind of stupid and boring.

Also, I forgot to mention, but back in season 1 Madison's actress kinda accidentally hinted on Talking Dead that she might be related to Rick. Then in season 2, it was revealed that she came to California from Alabama which is right next to Georgia. I think they're setting her up to be Rick's sister or something. Jeff had a brother in the comics (unseen until some recent one-off comic I think of him in Europe) which was never mentioned in the show.

>Implying they won't

They're making Negan shaving his beard the mid-season finale ending, for fuck's sake.

>Punished Travis
A man denied his family

Are you guys hype??

Is it a CGI tiger? Also will there be a ride of the Rohirim style hail mary save?

It's so obvious how the next few seasons will play out.

7 will be all March to War, season 8 will be All Out War + some non-comic filler storyline. Morgan will die towards the end of season 8, which leads to Rick letting Negan live and putting him in the jail Morgan made.

Season 9 will have the time jump and the Whisperers will be introduced probably towards the middle of the season. You'd be retarded to think they won't do the Whisperers storyline, it's too long and central to the comics right now.

>HURR THEY WON"T KILL GLENN THEY'RE TOO PUSSY LMAO

ok

What if they keep Morgan as a more permanent character? It wouldn't make sense, but this is TWD we're talking about. The showrunners don't do anything that make sense.

that shitty photoshop from a previous scene, you don't fool anyone you fucking faggot.

nope its something the comic wrtter regrets so it wont be happening

Black Males don't have very long runs in TWD comics.

Glenn is probably the most popular character there though.

He is the showrunner's pet character so probably won't die

Why is negan a ramsay clone

How is he not fucking dead?

Hey /Asianmasculinity/

He hid under the dumpster like a rat

Didnt glen find/use a bat when they were exploring some houses (episode where the black kids lil bro bites him)

No but he can be Mar Grayson when TWD ends

There were a few allusions.
>at Terminus, they were all lined up at the trough to get knocked out with a baseball bat and bled out, Glenn was up next before Carol's distraction
>Glenn of all people later used that very same bat as a weapon in their escape
>at Noah's neighborhood, Glenn smashed open a glass display case and took a baseball bat out
>at the satellite dish Savior outpost, Glenn saw a wall covered in photos of Lucille victims and became disconcerted

He's growing up 2fast for his role

if daryl dies im quitting

That was a pretty fucked up scene. Cutting their throats one at a time was some ISIS shit, and it was graphic as fuck.

Hopefully they'll do the same level of gore with Negan.

It's supposed to be horrifying, not just the death of a character, but a slow, brutal death.

Apparently the cast weren't told about the fake necks and the 'real' blood was a giant surprise to them while filming.
And good thing they started from the far end of the line, or bye bye Rick, Daryl and Glenn (also Bob but who cares)

Agreed, I'm gonna be mad if they chicken out and put on the kid gloves to give a dignified farewell to a series veteran. It should be brutal enough that it'd be disturbing even if done to a hypothetical red shirt, which means disturbing x10 because it's a main character. No slow motion, sad music, washed out noise, discretion shots, crying faces, or flashbacks to happy moments (i.e. Jessie's death). Just play it straight and show us, make us watch like Rick has to.

so now that FTWD ended this must be premiering in like one or two weeks huh
pretty excited honestly, supposedly the premier episode is wild

Nope, just hug him and give him noogies.

why is it being promoted as the villain's show?

Wow I hope this is true.

Of all the horrific shit that happens in the show, the Terminus part has really stuck with me. I think it's the idea of human cattle, I just find it so fucked up. Kind of like the part in The Road (book and movie both) where they stumble on the cellar full of people in the cannibal's house. I felt any sliver of hope I may have had just whither and die inside me.

Kek I'm sure you would user

Are you dense? Daryl's brother had his hand cut off since season 1 and there were no problems with his character.

They don't have the balls to show a prego woman getting her skull bashed in by a man in today's society.

They went full beta when they changed Lori and Judith's death in the books to just Lori getting killed off screen

People have been hyping up Negan for years, AMC knows it's where the money is.

Plus, it kinda is Negan's show now. It's like season 3 where time was split between the prison and Woodbury, except Negan not only gets his own screentime at his own place but can show up at Alexandria whenever he feels like. Like seriously just Kramer his way through the Alexandria's gates without a moment's notice.

I wonder how far they'll take the gore when the victim is someone the audience knows...

>Apparently the cast weren't told about the fake necks and the 'real' blood was a giant surprise to them while filming.
Are you retarded? How could you not know if someone is applying a special effects prosthetic to your neck?

its fat mullet who gets killed, i mean he conveniently gave rick the recipe for bullets making just before they get captured

How unsurprising. Abraham was based, now I'm bored.

I'd like to think the actors would at least have enough respect for their fans to let the show go all the way with it, and demand it if the writers/producers were thinking otherwise. If it was me, I'd hate to have a several year tenure end on a flat note that insults the audience.

This man gets it. Killing babbies on Cred Forums requires balls. TWD writers don't have balls.

I'LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT

> Anonymous🤢
whats this hmmmm?

Only the regular cast members didn't know the extras had the prosthetic. It was only a shock to the 4 in the line up that weren't killed.

imdb.com/title/tt3297776/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/No_Sanctuary

"During the filming of the scene where the Terminus residents are slicing throats, Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, and Lawrence Gillard Jr were not told about the prosthetic necks, and the oozing fake blood came out of it. It was for them to act as if they were surprised and as if they'd never seen anything like it."