Everyone just starts crying because JFK got shot

>everyone just starts crying because JFK got shot
Hahaha what the fuck. Did this really happen?

gotta love a syphilitic imperialist from america's most successful crime family

whats some good STD kino?

(You)

>Hahaha

le edgy mad man lol

Height of the Cold War brah. People back then lived in fear of the bomb.

People weren't cynical fuccbois back then, faggot.

My dad takes about playing a football game with some of his friends ina field in town the day after JFK was shot

An old lady Angrily ran over and yelled at them for disrespect because the president had just died

>alternate universe
>JFK does not get shot
>Jackie-o takes the bullet
>JFK blames Russians for the hit
>We launch bombs and go into all out war
>Russia is reduced to a cold, isolated waste land
>nobody really notices, such is life already.

People were crying on 9/11 too

>Russia is reduced to a cold, isolated waste land
Just like real life?

I lived through it and people being sad about JFK dying is just a meme that started a few years ago. People pretended that they were sad, but that's just the influence of 9/11. All the Americans at the time I knew were happy that JFK died like a dog.

So the scene in the movie JFK by Oliver Stone where the southerners in the bar were happy that JFK died was true?

so you're 60+ years old and posting on Cred Forums huh

yes that's true, JFK was actually extremely divisive in his own time. it was only after his tragic death that hagiography memed him into being a great president

Leave him alone. He gave an answer didn't he

Yeah a completely made up bullshit answer.

People back then were a bit more idealistic. Nowadays if a president got assassinated it would turn into a meme in a heartbeat.

yeah but a lot of people fucking died too

who remember HBO showing tear jerk documentaries a couple weeks later after it happened

Gosh can you imagine if someone shot Obama, thank god no one did, we would never have heard the end of it "first BLACK president shot for being BLACK"

What a stupid fucking post.

>JFK blames Russians for the hit
>We launch bombs and go into all out war

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read outside of /his/

It's not bullshit though, if you want to believe the propaganda that everyone was sad go right ahead. People in the South were elated, JFK had stolen the election with the mob, and was going to sell out the country to the Russians. He was a commie sympathizer, yankee shit head, who's dad made his money through crime. Most people in America didn't even vote for the fucker.

Kind of. JFK was elected by an absurdly thin margin (I think about 3,000 votes in Illinois made the difference), he was one of those guys who was either loved or hated with very little middle ground. But it's worth pointing out that the Southerners actually voted for Kennedy, so they couldn't have hated him that much.

Who was best girl in Mad Men?

Yep, Chicago won him the election. That's all you need to know.

>People in the South were elated

The South voted for JFK.

>JFK had stolen the election with the mob

Probably. The ballots in Chicago were really suspicious.

>and was going to sell out the country to the Russians. He was a commie sympathizer

Bullshit. JFK was an interventionist hardline anti-communist. He invented the "missile gap" myth when our nuclear arsenal was literally 10 times larger than the USSR's, began the escalation in Vietnam, but nuclear missiles on the Soviet border.....he wasn't a commie sympathizer unless you're comparing him to the John Birch society.

*put nuclear missiles

>Hahaha what the fuck. Did this really happen?

Yes, but it was mostly women.

Not really.

While I'm sure it happened SOMEWHERE at SOME POINT in the entire continental United States, Oliver Stone only included it because he's a libshit that needs to shit on anyone south of the Mason-Dixon Line as frequently as possible.

People would cry if something happened to Obama, don't even deny.