Cred Forums thoughts about Like Cage?

Better than Daredevil and Jessica Jones?

>Like Cage
I meant Luke but my corrector went full retard. Oh well.

Daredevil > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage
But I'm only 5 eps in. Hope it gets better.

For fuck's sake no. Even the ninja shit in DD's second season is better.
>DD season 1 > DD season 2 (Punisher arc) > JJ > DD season 2 (Elektra/The Hand) >>>>>> Luke Cage

Takes a long time for the plot to unfold but I thought it was very rewarding. Not perfect, but fun enough for the Easter eggs.

It's not that bad.
Come on, those ninjas were very cringey, it hurt to watch them.
LC is just annoying because all this alien black culture that if you're not black, you can't care less about and it just gets in the way.

Definitely.
Overall, I find it to be the best out of the three so far.

Watching it for the first time right now, streaming on WeebCrew.moe

come on by

I'm just waiting for cage to don the chain belt and tiara desu

6 episodes so far.
Pretty good, and I'm not much of a fan of niggers.

They put him in the tiara. It's fairly clever.

It's the same as the other marvel series where the villain is more interesting and well acted than the hero.

I just got to the point where one black lady calls another one white as an insult. I think I'm done.

they did the modern superhero thing where the person wears the costume for a little bit and says "i look ridiculous"

>It's the same as the other marvel series where the villain is more interesting and well acted than the hero.
That's all capeshit movies and series, not just this one.

To be fair, Luke Cage's original outfit is pretty ridiculous

All of Netflix' Marvel shit has been awful but of course you capeshit lovers will lap it all up.

It doesn't.

To think it's awful you must have watched quite a lot of episodes, meaning you still liked them quite a bit.

It's too fucking cheesy for my liking. And the soundtrack is corny as hell. Worse than CW's DC capeshit.

4 episodes in and this is probably some of the worst shit i've ever watched.

I gave it till episode 6 because there was nothing else to watch.

What you just wrote makes no sense whatsoever.

Do you intend to drop it?
I dropped it when Pop survived to his injury.

Better than Jessica Jones and the non-Frank bits of Daredevil season 2 but still not as good as the best bits of Daaredevil. Diamond back was fucking hilarious though and I liked how similar some episodes were to Friday.

Worst Netflix Marvel. Nothing interesting in it.

Luke just walk in the room and smash and takes bullets. Then there is one guy who has super gun and shoot him, but nobody gives a shit anymore.

Just meh. DD has balls and Jessica had Killgrave.

So far I'm surprised how good it is. Awesome villains so far. Better than Jessica Jones, on par with daredevil s2.

Literally Blacked: The TV show.

Blackino.

>show about niggers
Will blow and flopp.
Nobody wants to see niggers, not even blacks.

I would say that it it bretty good.
At least there is a likable hero in this one. the villain was kinda lame, but in JJ and DD the villains really made the show for me.

Dat method track doe

grammar?

But he only fucks black chicks in this one

whether the show is good or not. can we all agree diamondback is a fucking badass? that dude is more savage than kingpin

So? Black or not girls get BLACKED and BLEACHED.

I'm a sucker for the villain saying bible verses menacingly trope, so I like him.

It goes to shit at the end, the narrative completely fall apart

It falls apart in the fucking second episode.

>Luke homolusts old dude
>Dude A kills old dude
>Dude B kills Dude
>Dude B tries to apologize to Luke, ever though he didn't even do anything.
>Luke now wants to kill Dude B

This show only makes sense if you imagine Luke as a psychopath just waiting for an excuse to use his powers.

Also the fight scenes are shockingly bad.

I think they just blew all their budget on daredevil and JJ