TITO, DICK. DICKMAN BABY!

TITO, DICK. DICKMAN BABY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pQtLe66d0X0
youtube.com/watch?v=s64H2dgcK-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keek

This show is so visibly nauseating I can't bring myself to finish an episode.

What happened to Johnny Gat?

youtu.be/pQtLe66d0X0

The voice acting in Ep 1 gave me a headache - I turned it off right when the fat guy, the robot monkey, and the stoner guy were going on a road trip or something

>I got grapes; what you watchin', son?

What did he mean by this?

>The voice acting in Ep 1 gave me a headache
is that just an episode 1 thing or is it all the time?

youtube.com/watch?v=s64H2dgcK-c

It's a reference to one of NUMP's previous songs, I Gott Grapes

ITS

The Nutshack isn't even bad. Sure it's trashy and super-Filipino but it's just fine. If you put on an episode you will most likely find yourself finishing it. Meme kids, however, see something used out of place for humor on the internet and assume the only reason to make fun of something is because it's utter shit.

Here's a. Hint: the show is as ridiculous, trashy and stupid as it is because that's hilarious. It's hilarious that this guy goes by Tito Dick and has big balls and just because you laughed at that joke in a parody YouTube video doesn't mean you're not laughing for the reason the writers intended.

I find it funny that one aspect of the meme is that no one knows the lyrics, but I've heard this song so many times I can just sing it.

hahaha wow that is an incredibly autistic thing to say.

>An error occurred
Thank god.

stop posting this shit, you're encouraging the flips to shill this garbage more. Damn fucking pinoys it's bad enough I have to see them all the time where I live. But now they're pushing their meme show on the Internet.

Philippinos don't have any famous people or celebrities worth noting so the rapper needs to pointlessly insert a self reference to a track that nobody knows about

Whenever I watch this show I get the vibe it was created by apes tying to mimic family guy

Then I see the interviews and I realize I'm correct

what was Tito "Dick" Dickman"s end goal?

>hate the memes about it but never see the show
>decide to watch it yesterday
>watch all the episodes in a marathon
>end up loving it
what the fuck is wrong with me