Do you notice anything?

Do you notice anything?

Women can't make good films because women can't think or be creative or express real human emotion

Yeah, they are all jews.

Women are exceptional?

Neither can men. All men do is kill and destroy anything that's remotely beautiful or important

>remotely beautiful or important

All made by men

Who is that suave looking son of a bitch in the upper right corner with the eye patch?

Yes, Oscars suck and there are much better directors than the ones listed here.

And destroyed immediately by men, because they're too stupid to appreciate it

DUDE MEN BAD LMAO

Claus von Stauffenberg. He was the German army officer in the resistance in which the movie Valkyre is based on.

Dude graph post lmao

Men are more promiscuous than women and they have more sexual partners than them.

Yeah, I see based Mel there.

So? Go make a study about it.

That's false according to most known statistics. Kinsey institute for starters.

Please post them.

yeah bigelow shouldn't have won lol

Im a misogynist but thats just common sense

Men are far more slutty

Why are you a misogynist?

Too many white/Jewish men. Oscars are worthless, but I still think we need more female and minority directors.

I just really fucking hate women

I don't think you can appreciate film as an art form if you hate women.

women still have more sexual partners overall though because it takes no effort for a woman to have sex.

yeah, there's only one black guy in there

eye patches are cool?

>you disagree with me therefore you lack basic human faculties
This is literally what libcuccs believe lmao

sofia is my directorfu

There are many amazing films about women. How can you appreciate them if you hate women?

asians aren't white ya fuckin' dummy

how can (heterosexual) men be more promiscuous than women and have more sexual partners than them if every coitus involves one (1) male and one (1) female

I hope Cred Forums gets deleted so they can flock here and help Make Cred Forums Great Again

gay

Explain Stonehenge

To see evidence of men being more slutty, take a closer look at gay guys and what happens when sex is readily available for you and when the other party is just as willing to mindlessly fuck

FINISH YOUR WARKINO TRILOGY ALREADY

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That and build the entirety of what we recognize as "civilization". That too.

>suck at something
>thusly receive less awards for it
>instead of bettering your demographic to earn more awards, just go "HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED"

Every time.

yeah winners in the last 10 years have been mostly terrible

Pretty much since the inception of the Oscars, the best picture winner was never as good as the other films nominated that year.

Yeah, why the fuck is Ben Affleck there?

>patrician detected.