*pulls out Desert Eagle*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue...

>*pulls out Desert Eagle*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. What's wrong, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. I'm about to make you a star..."

And that's how it's really done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>neck beard
>doesn't pull out a katana

*unzips subway*

first good response, congratulations user

I still don't understand why he didn't just teleport behind her. That's what I always do in such situations.

I don't even need to read these threads anymore, I just see the picture of that fat fucks face and start laughing uncontrolably, congratulations Cred Forums you've finally broken me.

>Amerisubs

Jonahposting will never not be funny

comes off as a little needy, dont you think OP?

good one OP, is it original? I thought it was pulp fiction at the beginning

she a total cutie doe

What? No, it's literally the perfect comeback.

>What's wrong, frog got your tongue?
the french are already frogs

>Choose your next words carefully.

Do you feel in charge?

>Now listen, you whore, stop making fun of me or I’ll sock you in your goddam face, and you’ll stay plastered.

I literally don't get this meme. Where did it start?

Directly the day after the interview. The meme is meant to make Jonah look even more pathetic by desperately coming up with an absolutely terrible comeback for him.

TIME TO DIE, HOE!

*audience gasps*

shit, I meant DINE
>pulls out footlong meatball marinara sub

*laugh track*

And that's how it's really done hehe

Jonah got pissed off by a demeaning joke told by some French interviewer,and the meme is people making possible responses that Jonah could've made to her

>Me and my buds would leave you whiter than the flag of France.

>The meme is meant to make Jonah look even more pathetic by desperately coming up with an absolutely terrible comeback for him.

no, it started by people posting the response they would have given and obviously it ended up more pathetic with each try

link me

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Y90cC4qPgq4

she looks like gal gadot

Why is she such a bully?

These threads are why I wake up in the morning

because she's hot and he's the fat.

his fame/money doesn't matter, for that one moment he was the fat kid in school again and it was beautiful.

>these threads are still around

can we can an actual, inteligent comeback in here

>You wanna step outside?

>"oh and you would do what with them? You at least can't make love with that stone cold heart of yours"

this is the consensus best answer. It would have made her look like an ass and Jonah wouldn't come out as bitter and mean. They can now proceed with the show.

>Yeah, well, fuck you too lady.

Actually though, what did he mean by this?

one person (You) isn't a consensus.

there was lot of (you)s in the old threads where we came up with that. It's the best. So far at least.

Thanks, user. That made my day.

>what ? do you sink ?
this is the one

audibly keked

isn't it "but in the stone age..."

>Shut up bitch.

Ew i wouldnt do that to them