How the fuck does he know where he's flying?

How the fuck does he know where he's flying?

See those two round things that look like eyes?

Ok. Now use them to navigate to a precise location anywhere on the globe while flying at supersonic speeds.

His dick is a GPS

He can see any point on earth at any given time from anywhere. He has super xray vision you idiot.

Ok. Now SUCK IT YOU FUCKING CUNT

SUCK IT

SUCK IT

SUCK IT

SUCK IT

these obviously combined w super hearing

bull fucking shit

I ain't a big fan of superheroes but ain't that guy supposed to be an alien? niggas got magic radar powers and shit

Heh. Never thought of that.

>Superman, some serious shit is going on in this small town in Lesoto
>Alright, which way to Lesoto from Kansas?
>That way
>Flies few thousand kilometers, crosses the atlantic ocean
>Finds sillhouette of England and Europe, adjust south
>Sees Africa, knows Lesoto is in Africa, stops at Morocco to ask where Lesoto is
>No one speaks English
>Flies to nearby big town, find a police station or somehting and check a national map, ask the officer
>Alright, near South Africa
>Continue to go south
>Gets to southern African tip
>Moves up north again
>Have to get down to ask directions again
>Eventually find Lesoto
>Flies around aimless looking for where the trouble is
>Sees smoke and go there fast
>It was actually just a factory
>Keeps flying...

>niggas got magic radar powers and shit

this is a very dumb thread

Doesn't he operate in only 1 city like Bateman?

Yes it is, now that you arrived.

What's the source of that pic and what is it supposed to convey?

when is he gonna use his ice breath?

the guy in red with a cane is daredevil, its just showing his powers

Oh trust me OP, it was dumb from the getgo

>radar sense picking up dat ass

nice

yeah its only make believe much like your sex life

*rolling eyes*

He can cross states in a couple of minutes or even seconds depending on the urgency.
Guy can't stick to just one place.

looks like we got ourselves a DC fanboy

He has super senses.

Maybe he studied and memorized a map or maybe he flew around the Earth and mapped the entire planet in his super brain.

She farted.

>super brain
They try to downplay that in modern incarnations because it makes him even more broken.

No you can see that sounds are magnified while shapes of interest have the radar icon.

Combo of these, there are comics that display that he simply sees the world and reality differently than we do with his super senses. His brain might not make use of the information as well as someone like Batman but he still is able to retain and recall a shit ton immediately. There was a comic where Lex obtains Superman's senses briefly and is awestruck by what he is able to witness and the reality of things.

Honestly it makes for an interesting "realistic" approach. You can have the power to fly but learning how to navigate is going to be a bitch.
I specially like the asking for directions bit, makes it more human, like a hitchhiker.

>there are people that legit think like this

then how was he not able to find Martha?

Believe me, I really want to.

(No homo)

He has X-ray and telescopic vision.

He knew where she was dumbass

>HE CAN FLY AND SHOOT EYE LAZERS AND IS INCREDIBLY FAST AND NOTHING CAN KILL HIM AND HES ALIEN AND HE GOT A COOL ICE FORTRESS AND HE NEVER GETS HURT
>quality character in america´s eyes
how im supposed to relate to this fucking indestructible weirdo who doesnt do anything i do or consider cool? Like fuck he´s oil station worker chad in the movies. How that is supposed to be a fun movie experience for me?

If superman has a super brain why hasn't he cured cancer?

He does in All-Star

How do you relate to any character. NEETS don't get feature films faggot

His phone has GPS. Also it's much easier to navigate when you have an aerial view. Imagine a rat in a maze. It's hard to know where you're going inside, but if you're above it, it's really simple.

His super vision + X-Ray vision means he could also easily find landmarks or even read various signs. Highways all have "welcome to " and "now entering or ".

>How did Snyder get away with this?

So thats why he didn't catch that first bullet and save everyone in the village, right when lois was getting into the shit!

Supa-smell NOOOOO!!!

Not always in english, though....

Is he smelling a black chick farting?

By his breathing.